PDA

View Full Version : New here, wanted to say hi

blakejsmith
12-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone, my name is blake, i'm a male slave age 23, located in Tempe AZ, still looking for the right One to serve. i once read its better to own yourself than to be owned by the wrong person, and so the hunt continues. i've known that i was a sub since i was four, one of those cases due to sexual abuse. i found out about bdsm around 10 via the net, even before the sex drive kicked in, and everything after that was history. To most i portray the innocent, well mannered, young man, but to those who know me, i'm a another person entirely. Although only a few relationships in this world, some online, some in person, i've spent much of my time these past years finding out who i am, what submission means to me, why i need to submit, and who i'm looking to submit to. Difficult questions to ask, and answer. i love to laugh, and i also love to cry, although i'm not a pain addict, i know when i need it, and when i don't. i love people, yet i live alone. i'm willing to try anything once, but still have my favorites, and old habits. In the end i'm looking for those who can broaden my view of the world, show me new ways of thinking, and new ways of doing old things.

blake

rosebud
12-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Hello, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you! Have fun!

xx rosie

moco
12-17-2009, 04:24 AM
blake,
Instead of thinking that you were made this way by abuse, maybe it is more a case of you are a submissive that happened to be abused. I know plenty of people who werent abused and are just that way. I also know of people who were abused and are not submissive. Just a thought.

Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile