PDA

View Full Version : Hello

muffinman155
12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone!
I am new to the lifestyle, but not to the genre. There has always been something in me that likes being in control of someone else. I am a switch. I do enjoy being in control most of the time, but there is something sweet about letting someone else take control for a while. This is all based on my experiences outside of BDSM. I am just looking to find some answers and perhaps some advice. More later...real life calls me away.
:icon277:

rosebud
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Hello, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you! Have fun!

xx rosie

moco
12-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile

muffinman155
12-18-2009, 08:39 PM
As promised, I am back now to expand on my previous post a little bit. Like I said, I prefer to be dominant in most situations, it is where I am most comfortable. In my vanilla experience, I do like being dominant like 85 percent of the time, but those other fifteen are the times I am sick of making all the choices and being in control. I want to let go and let someone else take control of me. I almost have more enjoyment in those situations actually. A little peak into my brain and how I view things.
Now I pose a question, if that will not cause too much of a ruckus.

What are some ideas and methods you all have for bringing someone into BDSM who is not already interested? Tying up is not a huge issue, but it has only been done occasionally and not nearly to the level that I enjoy.

Any questions or more information in order to help you formulate a response will be gladly given!

Thanks

moco
12-22-2009, 02:25 AM
it would be better to post this question in a different thread as more people will see it there than here.