PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the big apple!

kev1042
12-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Howdy folks,
My name is Kevin. Im a 26 year old submissive male from nyc. I have been interested in bdsm since im 13 years old, and have been active in the NY scene since Im 18. I have been in the fetish film industry for four years and have done some great work with some prominent companies as well as creating a name for my own company. However I am not here to discuss my company, although to be quite honest that was my initial intention. I browsed this board looking for a place to promote my videos, but realized this board served a great purpose and that is to help submissive, dominants, and anyone interested in this scene grow and learn. Having had those same learning experiences, I decided to join, and actively participate. While my signature does link to my video sites, I assure you I plan on helping make a difference in the lives of those actively on this board...if I could. I hope I am well received here. I'm sure it will be a great place. Thank you.

rosebud
12-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Hello kev, That was a very nice intro. Warm Welcome hugs
to the Library! It's a Pleasure to meet you. Enjoy!

xx rosie

moco
12-22-2009, 03:09 AM
Kevin,

Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile