PDA

View Full Version : sub seeking for dom or master(rosesubslave@yahoo.com)

slaverose24
12-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Hello Master

I am obedient,respectful and honest slave,i am 24/7 full slave ready to be used and own as your properties and i am ready to relocate and come over to you master,i shall treat you well and surrender all my body to you

I am sexy slave you will ever regret of having.i was trained by both oral and anal sex also by bondage.your service will always be my wishes,ever since since i lost my ex Master i have been seriously seeking for master to give and own my body forever,but your email got me amazed which i feel very happy.im ready to adapt with your rules as long as im ready to be your total slave.a slave is meant to obey Master so your wish will always my command which im going to submit to your demand.

slaverose24
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Hello Master

I am obedient,respectful and honest slave,i am 24/7 full slave ready to be used and own as your properties and i am ready to relocate and come over to you master,i shall treat you well and surrender all my body to you

I am sexy slave you will ever regret of having.i was trained by both oral and anal sex also by bondage.your service will always be my wishes,ever since since i lost my ex Master i have been seriously seeking for master to give and own my body forever.im ready to adapt with your rules as long as im ready to be your total slave.a slave is meant to obey Master so your wish will always my command which im going to submit to your demand.

SirTimothyk
12-20-2009, 05:53 AM
hello rose,
how have you been?
Tim

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:11 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios