PDA

View Full Version : Male Dom looking for female sub.

Sherlock
12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Greetings,

I am searching for my next plaything.

I have been a Dom for five years and had three slaves. Two online only and one that lived with me.

I am currently looking for a new pet to use and train. In the past I was only searching on here for an online girl since I was unsure if I was going to be moving in the near future. However now I know I am staying in Alberta (thats in Canada for those not sure) and would be interested in meeting someone local.

This does not mean I will not consider an online relationship. I find the mental aspects of domination as much if not more appealing than the pure physical parts of the relationship.

As for what I am looking for in a girl. Someone that lives to serve others and is happy and grateful to be used by her Master.

This does not mean I want someone that will be a mindless zombie. I want someone that has a mind and will speak it when she is allowed. But one that also knows that in the end her Master will decide what will happen.

To give you a better idea of what sort of Master I am I delight in orgasm control and denial. There is nothing better than having my girl begging for release. I also love humiliation and making my girl push herself past what she thought was possible.

I find that assigning Tasks for my girl to complete for me throughout the day a great way to help reinforce the fact that she serves me and that in all things I am with her.

If you are interested in learning more contact me via PM.

-Sherlock

slaverose24
12-17-2009, 05:03 PM
I am so much interested Master please check out my profile to read more a bit about me if you are going to like my kind of slave

Sherlock
01-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Still searching for my newest plaything.