PDA

View Full Version : What A Dom Wants, What A Dom Needs--No, REALLY! :)

krasavitsa
12-17-2009, 08:05 PM
(I feel like I'm writing a song for a new Christina Aguilera CD)

So, I am with a new dom and we have finally decided to begin sharing more 'intimate' photos.

He's a classical sculpture major and an art teacher, and doesn't like things too "messy" or wanton. He is also follows a Gorean-like method to mastery, so I thought I'd add those tidbits in before I give you my question.

The past few days I've been doing little "shoots." For revealing myself I wore a cute little dress and posed, then slowly let it "fall off my body" and took screen shots from a video for the ease and effect of it.

To give you an idea of my body, I am about 5'8" have 34-B breasts and am thin but not overly muscular or too bony, just a soft and supple female. Dark hair, dark eyes, and that's a good summary of my looks.

He, of course, has a few positions that are standard. But at the end of our phone call today, I was told that I must send 24 photos--not necessarily all nudes, but all provocative and pleasing. I've decided to play around with the Gorean positions for some ideas, but maybe you 'dudes' can give me a little heads up on what YOU like to see.

I also have ideas for some 'self-bondage' to throw in, but if you have any little tricks or tips on your own, i would love to hear them. I want to please my Master!

:)

Toodles, and thank you all for your replies!
Alison

krasavitsa
12-17-2009, 08:06 PM
(I feel like I'm writing a song for a new Christina Aguilera CD)

Posted this over in the Dom section, but I think my fellow subbies should have their chance too. :)

So, I am with a new dom and we have finally decided to begin sharing more 'intimate' photos.

He's a classical sculpture major and an art teacher, and doesn't like things too "messy" or wanton. He is also follows a Gorean-like method to mastery, so I thought I'd add those tidbits in before I give you my question.

The past few days I've been doing little "shoots." For revealing myself I wore a cute little dress and posed, then slowly let it "fall off my body" and took screen shots from a video for the ease and effect of it.

To give you an idea of my body, I am about 5'8" have 34-B breasts and am thin but not overly muscular or too bony, just a soft and supple female. Dark hair, dark eyes, and that's a good summary of my looks.

He, of course, has a few positions that are standard. But at the end of our phone call today, I was told that I must send 24 photos--not necessarily all nudes, but all provocative and pleasing. I've decided to play around with the Gorean positions for some ideas, but maybe you 'dudes' can give me a little heads up on what YOU like to see.

I also have ideas for some 'self-bondage' to throw in, but if you have any little tricks or tips on your own, i would love to hear them. I want to please my Master!

Toodles, and thank you all for your replies!
Alison

_ID_
12-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Shots that are taken with the subject looking up at the camera show the person in a vulnerable state. You may also want straight on shots, you kneeling with some sort of gag in your mouth, or rope around your wrists. Aside from the kink aspect, take shots of you bending toward the camera, as it will highlight your cleavage and face, and then take some bent over away from the camera looking back at it over your shoulder. This highlights your hips and waist, presenting a butt to be spanked.

Archeon
12-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Perhaps look in self portraits forum for some inspiration?

Regards,

Arch

Wiscoman
12-20-2009, 07:33 PM
You might run a search through google images for pinup art. What the hell, I'll do it for you (http://images.google.com/images?q=pinup+art&hl=en&sourceid=mozilla-search&num=20&start=0&start=0).

And here's some of George Petty's art (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=petty+girl&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g1&start=0), from the '40s. This stuff's been around forever, because it works so well for men.