PDA

View Full Version : The puppy with a new master

wolfpup
12-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Hi, I'm semi-new to BDSM, but not really. I just don't know a ton about it. Anyway, I had an account on this site, but because of the harddisk failure my account was deleted. Anyway, I wanted to post how's it's been going with my new online master.

It's been really fun, we've been talking about pet play, and bondage stuff. I've told him about my fantasies, and we've actually rped about me being his pet. Tons of fun. Right now, all I can say is that he's teaching me a lot, and that this summer I may get to see him, and be his pet in real life. So that should be fun.

Archeon
12-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Congratulations, I hope it continues to go well for you.

Regards,

Arch

rosebud
12-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Congratulations slavepet! Wishing you and your Master the best in all things! :)

xx rosie

Guera
12-19-2009, 10:48 AM
having a pet is great fun!

wolfpup
12-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Yes, and being a pet is fun to. We were talking about it like a week ago, and I think I should go more into depth about me seeing him. It'll have to be after my birthday which is June 30th. If I don't celebrate my birthday with my family, let's just say they'll be really upset. After that point though, I get to go visit my master who lives in the UK. That's 7 hours ahead of wear I currently live XD.

From there I get to be his permanent puppy, and I'm only allowed to be human for one weekend each month (like I'd want to be human XD). That's pertty much our plans though, don't know what else to add right now.

wolfpup
12-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Well, my christmas could have gone better. I've been yelled at by one of my realatives all day today. So it hasn't been the best christmas.

I think I would have had a better time kenneled up with a vibrating butt plug in set on low and I wasn't allowed to cum all day. That's how bad today way. Oh, and I would have had a better day if I didn't get to eat all day to, only water. That's how bad my christmas went.

Anyway, I hope to catch my master online tomorrow. I did get a cell phone this christmas, that was the only good thing. Anyway, I wanted to stay in better touch with my master through text, so that should be awsome.

Can't think of anything else right now. Hmmm, I guess that's it for now.

wolfpup
12-26-2009, 06:37 PM
right now, I'm like really bored. My master hasn't shown up, maybe he will tomorrow. I found something really awsome and I can't wait to show him!