PDA

View Full Version : looking ofr pain and humiliation

painslut_justine
12-19-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm a female masochist looking for pain and humiliation. I have limits but love to have them pushed. I would love to find a master, mistress, or couple to force me do things, to degrade, de humanize and objectify me.

I`m stright, but dream of being forced to be bi.

I`d like to start online, but wouldn`t want to stay online forever. I love being being restricted, deprived from food and orgasm. I`m eager to being humiliated in public, whiped, spanked.

I love bondage and hot waxed. I lked being caged and controled in every way.

I would really love to find someone cruel and merciless to to control me in every aspect of my life

GoddessOfWomen
12-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Pain and humiliation is something I enjoy creating for my subs.
Finding out what makes you tick and then using it to push you is how I would proceed.
I am creative and inventive... perhaps we should chat... seems our goals are aligned...
GoddessOfWomen

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:12 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 06:39 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, SBM who believes very firmly that females are by nature not people but possessions to be used as fuckmeat and made to serve and suffer for the pleasure of their owners. To me, you are not a person but a piece of property; a plaything and a possession that I would fuck, beat, use, abuse, humiliate and degrade for my pleasure.