PDA

View Full Version : Mental/emotional submission

agog ab
12-20-2009, 11:51 AM
i found this link recently and found it interesting. i know a lot of you have probably seen it and know about this sort of thing, but i have found several people who weren't aware of anything of this nature. We so often hear of the physical side of training (positions, duties, tasks, etc.) but rarely do we really discuss the emotional side of submitting. A lot of this really rang true for me, and i hope it opens up some interesting questions and discussions...

http://www.enslavement.org.uk/iefaq

peach
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Quote-
Among other things this requires that he creates an environment which is emotionally safe and in which her underlying character will be accepted, probably for the first time in her life. During this process, the bond between the submissive and her master becomes sufficiently strong that she can no longer break it herself, and she has then been enslaved.

This is so true. Actually it all read true to me and made tons of sense.

The emotional side of my submission to me is probably the most important part, becasue if it is not well taken care of by your Master it can hurt you badly. For a Master/Dom this is not a easy thing to do. If anything like me, i am quiet and keep things to myself so as not to bother him. Now, we have been working on this, my thoughts and things come out easier but with 31 years or being this way, it will take some time for me to be comfortable with myself in that aspect, in knowing i can tell him anything and everything and he not only wants to hear it but listens and makes me feel special about myself while i am doing it.

Basically he owns me completely, i am His, my submission is in his hands, 100% of the time. He not only has my body, he has my mind as well. I wouldn't change it for anything.I did not know this was what i was looking/needing when my journey started and i look forward to growing and keeping Him happy in the future.

13'sbadkitty
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Thank you for posting this link here...i have so many questions about the differences between slaves and subs and pets and all...so many terms...
i often wonder about what i am to Him because there truly isn't anything i wouldn't do for Him and i feel as if i have always been His. He jokes with me that if He wanted to just say "stay!" that would be enough...i know He's right because it has gone beyond choice for me. i can't see being anything but His as safe and right. i have kids, i have outside friendships and a job. i don't know when it happened, He has loved me for a long time...He knew i was His long before i did. i am His completely and i am so grateful for Him. Being His is the best thing that ever happened to me.

denuseri
12-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Funny how the folks at that site are proponents of the oft controversial "evoluntionary phycology" viewpoint. But then so are a lot of the TPE couples Ive met in the past.

Its parent website:

http://www.tanos.org.uk/