PDA

View Full Version : An interesting sensation...

Sulwen
09-27-2004, 09:00 PM
When you're playing with Saran Wrap, try powdering down with Gold Bond medicated powder. You won't feel anything at first, but as you start to sweat, the skin all over your body will start to tingle.

Be fairly careful not to get it into the genital area, though. (Well, unless you're into the fairly-intense-stingy-cold-burny sensation.)

slavelucy
09-28-2004, 06:13 AM
Sounds interesting. One question though - what's saran wrap? Is that cling film?

sl

e.b.
09-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Sounds interesting. One question though - what's saran wrap? Is that cling film?

sl

sl,

Yes, I think so. It's clingy plastic sold in rolls for most people to cover dishes of leftover food, etc. However, it's so much more useful as a sex toy...dental dam, mummification, hell, an old roommate of mine even made a dress out of the magenta colored kind (usually it's clear). A couple rolls of saran wrap, some strategically placed duct tape, and a zipper and she was ready to go! ;)

Looking forward to chatting w/ you more as I've enjoyed reading a number of your posts,

eb

slavelucy
09-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Yes, I think so. It's clingy plastic sold in rolls for most people to cover dishes of leftover food, etc.

Ah *nods and smiles*, yup, that's cling film. Not sure about using it in play, i'm hopeless enough with it when i'm just tryin' to wrap my sandwiches! :D

Looking forward to chatting w/ you more as I've enjoyed reading a number of your posts,

*blushes and smiles* Aw, well, that's nice, glad someone's listening! LOL. Seriously tho, i look forward to chatting with/getting to know you as well, nice to have you with us. :)

sl

DJ Tuk
09-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Cling film is great but try the black cling film sold for warehouse wrapping. It clings just the same but ends up as a solid shiny black and it's strong too. :)

allalone46
09-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Cling film is great but try the black cling film sold for warehouse wrapping. It clings just the same but ends up as a solid shiny black and it's strong too. :) Most industyal supplyers use clear shrink rap. but thay do make it in black, and other collors but some times you have to order it.

Mobius
09-28-2004, 03:36 PM
It is to bad that they do not make shrink wrap shrinkable with out heat.

It would be interesting to skrink wrap a sub. This stuff shrinks so tight that it would be like momification. But it takes heat and allot of it. I dont think even the most dedicated sub would take an aplication of 150 degree heat in bondage play. Now if they made it so that it shrunk through a chemical reaction that would be fun stuff to play with. :)

mythicat
09-28-2004, 04:16 PM

Even aside from the heat issue, still have to worry about cutting off the sub's circulation and breathing too much. ;)

allalone46
09-30-2004, 07:39 AM

It would be interesting to skrink wrap a sub. This stuff shrinks so tight that it would be like momification. But it takes heat and allot of it. I dont think even the most dedicated sub would take an aplication of 150 degree heat in bondage play. Now if they made it so that it shrunk through a chemical reaction that would be fun stuff to play with. :) It does take some heat but not always 150 degree heat. And though it won't get totaly compact under body heat itdoes shrink under body heat, If you rap the slave up tite in the first place it won't have to shrink that much, and than you don't need it to srink much.

AndrewBlack
09-30-2004, 08:34 AM
Have you ever done that? and is it safe? I mean, how much constriction do you get and how easy is it to remove if things are going pear-shaped?

allalone46
09-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Have you ever done that? and is it safe? I mean, how much constriction do you get and how easy is it to remove if things are going pear-shaped? I sometimes use srink rap in my job. More before than know but sometimes I still use it. It depends on the scrink rap. some ar just like the plastic rap in the stors but wider, and othersare the type that srinks when hot. The thicker the rap the more it srinks when hot. The best is the kind that is called strech rap.

mythicat
09-30-2004, 10:17 AM
Have you ever done that? and is it safe? I mean, how much constriction do you get and how easy is it to remove if things are going pear-shaped?What's wrong with something being a little pear-shaped? :p

alura
03-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Mobius, for the most part I agree that most subs would not be able to withstand the heat....but I am sure there are thoe who would be LOVING it....grin