PDA

View Full Version : Writing Assignment - O/our Night Re-Capped

mistik
12-21-2009, 07:31 PM
My Master gave me an assignment today which was to write out the events of last night and post them here for all to see. I’m fairly new here & have only posted a couple times. I know none of you know me, but this is still very humiliating for me none the less (which is entirely the reason Master wants me to do this). I hope I've posted this in the right location & apologize if it should of been elsewhere.

-------------------------

We were both pretty exhausted last night and headed to bed relatively early. I still had a pile of unfolded laundry on the bed and as I bent across the foot of it grabbing what I could to stack the pile elsewhere Master was watching the back hem of my short nighty ride up and expose my ass cheeks.

Once I had the bed cleared he told me to bend over it again and proceeded to dole out 100 swats to my exposed cheeks. My skin burned from the sting of it, but in a good & pleasurable sort of way.

We brushed out teeth and crawled into bed together snuggling up happily for what we anticipated at that time to be until we nodded off to sleep.

After a short while I turned onto my back and Master who hadn’t nodded off just yet decided to stroke my pussy teasingly. It felt soooo good I couldn’t help but spread my thighs for him invitingly, which led to him teasing & tormenting my pussy & clit for pretty close to an hour, bringing me to the edge of release & then making me beg for it over & over again.

By the time he finally climbed on top of me I thought I could cum no longer. My body was completely spent, but the feel of his hard cock sinking deep inside of me forced out yet more orgasms from me. He demanded I cum on his cock repeatedly & then made me beg to suck my juices off of it.

He then pulled out of me & laid onto his back while I eagerly licked & sucked his cock clean, his hands shoving my head down onto his shaft every so often till the head pushed down my throat causing me to nearly gag. He then pushed me onto my hands and knees and slammed rock hard cock into me over & over while I begged for him to use his whore & fill her with his cum.

--------------------------

Needless to say we both slept like logs after & I hope this written re-cap will be pleasing for Master as well as enjoyed by whoever else may choose to read it.

B!tch
12-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Good job on facing your fear and posting for your Masters Task, hope your Master enjoys it.. you did a wonderful job sounds like a great night..

rosebud
12-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Very nice, mistik...perhaps too nice! :) your Master may be so pleased as to give you
more tasks such as this...i enjoyed reading it and would read more, thx!

Kraus
12-21-2009, 09:31 PM
kitten as in the past your writing pleases me. I am particularly proud of you on this one while you did grumble a bit at the location of said writing you did as I wished. As for the grumbling well :d

Very nice, mistik...perhaps too nice! :) your Master may be so pleased as to give you
more tasks such as this...i enjoyed reading it and would read more, thx!

Now this is the catch 22 isn't it? Do well its expected more often. Do not so well and there could be consequences.

rosebud
12-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Now this is the catch 22 isn't it? Do well its expected more often. Do not so well and there could be consequences.

:D i've thought the same thing...many times!

Again, mistik...very Nice!! :)

SilverMist
12-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

danman7
12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks for writing, well done. You've just given me an idea of a task for my pet.

Kraus
12-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks for writing, well done. You've just given me an idea of a task for my pet.

Happy we could help. :cool:

angelic.zest
12-25-2009, 11:34 AM
very nice, thanks for posting..hope you two continue to have a wonderful time together.

jeanne
12-26-2009, 05:39 AM
It sounds like a satisfying night for you both. Good job on completing your task. :)