PDA

View Full Version : Male submissive seeking domme

Seroquel
12-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello, what I'm interested in is online to start, hopefully leading up to a meeting depending on how things go. I do lack experience due to my young age so I would like a Domme who is understanding of that, I would of course do my best to get experience very quickly as well. My general interests are control, bondage and humiliation with light pain. My limits are anything that would risk my health or anything to do with close friends or family members. This is of course just a very brief outline of my interests and limits and I would be more than happy to give more details over pm, I'm just a bit conscious of turning this thread into one list no-one will read. :)

Information about me - I'm a 19 year old student for a chemistry degree. I'm usually online on and off throughout the day and late at night. I'm more of a chatroom person than a forum person although I have been known to come in here, I usually end up just joining discussions in the politics section though.

If there's anything major I missed I'm more than happy to answer either in this thread or over pm. And I can't think of anything left to say other than I look forward to hearing from you.