PDA

View Full Version : ~ Violent Doll Seeking Sadist Male ~

kimbra_ailis
12-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Play Place: Forum Threads only. We can talk on yahoo IM but I dont play there. I might be convinced to play by PM but I dont like it.

Sex of the character I am willing to play: Female or Male. I prefer if I am playing male then it is m/m.

Sex of the character I am want to play with: Male. I have no interest in f/f.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, Yaoi

Level of Play: Long term, multi paragraph post
I'm no english major, I don't care if words are misspelled as long as I know what it is you are trying to say. Quality over quantity!! I tend to get long winded in my posts. I do not expect my partners to try to match my posts as long as you are giving me good quality. Looking for at least two paragraphs... *Would truly Prefer 2-4 +!!!

I would like someone who wants to work on the plot with me from time to time... Not simply let the story flopp around... If you are only looking for smut with minimal plot... DO NOT ask if I want to play... I have a lot of plots... dont be afraid to ask me to pm you a few.... In most cases I am more than happy to start. If its my plot I probably already have an idea for a start. If its your plot but are not going to start, please give me some details so I can make one that we can both enjoy playing. If you see a story I am already playing but are still interested in playing it pm me I would.

What I am looking for: a Dominate male character to play with. Some who is into violence or sadist... Rarely I will play with a more submissive male but he has to be a pain slut. At this time I am NOT interested in playing Dom to your Sub...

I do love rape, violence, pain... I can play submissive... switch.... and agressive. My characters tend to be some what dominate in nature, looking for someone that can force them into submission... I dont mind playing virgins but I have trouble playing innocent or slutty characters.

Want to Play With (Your Character)
Vampire(dominate)... Dragon Lord(dominate)... Shapeshifter... Werewolf(dominate)... Were-animal(dominate)... Centuar(dominate)... Human... Elven... Demon(dominate)... Incubus(dominate)... Angel... Fallen Angel... Orc(dominate)... Zombie(dominate)... Goblin(dominate)... Brother(dominate)... Cousin(dominate/switch)... Twin Brothers(dominate/switch)... Warrior... Prisoner of War(sub/switch)... Soldier... Knight... Guard... Traitor... Assassin... Slayer... Hunter... Scout(sub)... Spy(sub)... Torturer(dominate)... Necromancer... Mage... Priest... Summoner... Wizard... Prince... King(sub/dominate)... Servant(dominate/switch)... Slave(sub/dominate/switch)...

Want to Play (My Character)
Vampire(sub/dominate)... Shapeshifter(sub/dominate/switch)... Human(sub)... Elven(sub)... Demon... Angel(sub)... Fallen Angel(sub)... Sister(sub)... Cousin(sub)... Amazon(sub/dominate)... Warrior(sub)... Soldier(sub/dominate)... Prisoner of War(sub)... Knight... Guard... Slayer(dominate/switch)... Spy... Traitor... Assassin(dominate/switch)... Mage... Priestess... Acolyte(sub)... Necromancer(dominate)... Princess(sub)... Witch... Servant(sub)(beg for it).... Stripper(sub/swtich)

Things I like:
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

Rape and Torture Scenes:
Rape... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)...

Incest is okay with me, but I need a good plot to really get into it.
Incest that I like:
Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Father/daughter(convince me). Incest that I dont like: Mother/Son... Daughter/Father... Aunt/Nephew... Uncle/Neice...

* Various forums of asphyxia, air games, are at the top of my list... by hand, belt/rope/ect.... open to positional asphyxia.... waterboarding... being dunked/ held under water... drowning threats...

* Whipping is another... Any kind of whip from bull whip, to cat-o-nine tails, to a belt... Typically prefer to be put in the standing up posistion, arms tied above the head... can tolorate being tied face down. Typically prefer the whip used on the back though I know it can be effective on almost any part of the body...

* Knives are fun... blood play... anything from mild cuts to more deeper wounds... like the idea of them infected, eventaully being feverish and being delerious for a time before being healed.... not big on body parts being cut off... Do not want to play with needles...

* Guns are amusing to be fucked by the barrel... Same thing with the knife... fucked by the sheathed blade or the handle...

While mild piercings do not bother me... no nipples or clit/pussy piercings... having nails/needles driven through my body is disturbing.... Oddly I can tolorate implaed on a sword/knife...

While most knife play is very cool with me... having limbs removed really sucks (negoatable).... along with eating my own body parts afterward is enough to make me sick....

While I like the idea of cervix pentration... I would prefer to avoid my sex being completley torn in two and afterwards useless... its kinda hard to go from there

While I can tolorate some parts of my body being skinned, such as my back (fyi if we rp this please talk to me a head of time)... I prefer to keep nipples and breast in place... Also I dont like the idea of them being ripped from my body...

While I like my breast played with roughly.... I am honestly not a fan of any kind of nipple play although I do tolorate it because it is very popular and habit/fetish for most people....

I do not like scat or watersports... Although if they come up in mentioing once in a rp I wont flip out.... But please not a second time

Things That Will Take Persuasion or Great Plot for Me to be Willing
Modern Setting... Future Setting... Fisting…

Things I have no interest in:
Time Travel... Micro/Macro… Inflation body parts… Lactation… Enemas… Scat... Watersports... F/F... Rimming… Mind Control… Virgin Males... Slutty girls... Futa… Furry/Anthro… Fallen Angel of God/Devil… Priest/Nun… Church scenes... (College/High) School Girl… Teacher/Student... Cheerleader/prep... School Scenes… Cop/Prisoner… Prison/Jail Scenes… Maid... Nurse/Doctor... Hospital Scenes... Photographer/Model/Band/Super Star..

CAVEMAN287
12-26-2009, 10:36 PM
guess i'll be the sadist male. maybe a werewolf