PDA

View Full Version : Dom wife?

TrueSubLover
12-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Could a slave get a dom to only be his dom? And his wife...

_ID_
12-25-2009, 09:13 PM
interesting question, but it poses a few follow up questions for me.

Is she currently your Dom? If not have you broached the topic? If you have, does she seem to want it?

If she's not your Dom or your Wife, and your contemplating on how to get them to be both, aren't you contemplating how to manipulate your desired partner?

See why I said it posed more questions for me?

TrueSubLover
12-26-2009, 01:30 AM
She's my girlfriend and my dom. Strictly no sex as i am still a virgin... (yeah) and i love love love her with all my heart. Thats why i'm such a big sub, and i also love her power over me. Before i had straightforward fantasies of sex. Now she has me cleaning her arm pits and licking her Shit hole without sex and its better than i ever imagined...

_ID_
12-26-2009, 05:46 AM
The topic of marriage is one that should be approached with the notion that one day she or you may loose interest in, or become unable to do, BDSM. That you are loving what is currently going on is great.

So my suggestion is to broach the topic. "What are your thoughts on marriage?" would be an appropriate opening. Remember communication with your partner is critical in any type of relationship, and being your her submissive, she will want to know whatever is on your mind. It enables her to better Dominate you, and enables you to better serve her.

Guera
12-26-2009, 12:57 PM
A good male sub is hard to find, and if you are, and she appreciates and wants that, then hopefully she will make the decision to formalize her relationship with you, a bit more.

But... you are no different than any vanilla suitor who wants to marry his girlfriend- you ask, but it is her choice.

And there is much more to marriage than this- if the BDSM aspect of your relationship ended, would you still want to be married? If not, maybe then you should just be collared instead.

If you were to get married, presumable you would want to have kids. Let me tell you- women often completely shut down sexually when they have young kids. And they are often "touched out" and the last thing they want to is be licked (or even hugged, sometimes). And if they are breastfeeding...

Last, your girlfriend may want to have an open relationship. You cannot change this. She may change over time, but it is completely up to her, not you. If this is an issue, you can be patient and loving, and things might change in a year or 10 years, but they might never change. So be ready.