PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's New Years Resolution to get Healthy?

simpleselene
12-25-2009, 07:09 PM
I saw an a thread similar to this that was posted about a year ago, I don't know how far they got, but I thought it was an excellent idea.

So....

Anyone want to get a get healthy group on here? I love the community here, and one of the most important steps to getting healthy is a lot of mutual support.

I'm planning on joining a website called SparkPeople in order to keep track of my calories and such, but I kinda wanted a support group outside of that. At least here I know I have one thing in common with everyone. ^_^

keyofme
12-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I think it would be a great idea! Maybe put it in with tasking... I think I'd be much more willing to exercise if it was part of submission.... ;)

Hana
12-28-2009, 08:18 AM
I have the same resolution...I'll probably break it before february begins though. xD

epiphany
12-28-2009, 01:18 PM
I am all for it..Before the crash Tantric Soul had one set up.....sounds fabulous.......

Pflutter
12-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Yes, count me in; the Fit Club group existed before the recent tech trouble took it down. Having a place to keep track of progress was helpful to me. Sure, you can do it on your own, but being accountable publicly is extra incentive. Not good for some, of course, though.

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-31-2009, 10:56 AM
count me in! Sometimes it's hard to keep on track alone, others with the same goal make it easier to stick with it ^.^

CuriousNYsub
12-31-2009, 03:46 PM
Sounds like a fun way to stay on track :-) count me in!

keyofme
12-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Well... we have some interest.. any ideas on what we want to do? Do we invite a Dom/Domme to set something up?

trueangel
01-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Count me in. Support is half the battle in my opinion.

true

WifeMomSlave
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I am also inserted in getting in better shape and cutting out my bad soda habit. It would be fun and easier to keep on track with others.

keyofme: that is a great idea to have the exercising a part of tasking, I may speak with master about this. thanks.