PDA

View Full Version : Hello

i12bdifferent
12-26-2009, 03:17 AM
I'm new here, have roamed around a little. Truth in advertising requires I let you know I'm a genetic male, but I want to be a submissive female. When I was a teen I spent a lot of time being dressed (and undressed!) and treated as a girl by a group of friends in the neighborhood. There was always the feeling of being forced, even though I was thrilled to be their girl. I spent a lot of time as the kidnap victim, hostage, captive princess, etc. meaning much of the time I was bound and gagged. As we got older, my wardrobe improved, makeup become a regular item, and our games got more intense. I learned how to tuck to present a prettier appearance, how to walk like a girl, talk and kiss like a girl (when my mouth wasn't stuffed with my own panties or :hubba:) I would love to revisit those experiences with accepting friends online. Anyone want to kidnap me this weekend??

denuseri
12-26-2009, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the Library~!

rosebud
12-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you.
Have fun! Hugssss...

xx rosie

moco
01-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile