PDA

View Full Version : fem switch seeking male switch (maybe a f/sub???)

DominAnnie
12-27-2009, 05:16 AM
I'm a 28 year old divorced woman who wants it all. I'm so tired of men who say, "yeah, we can try that" and never following through. I want to explore more bdsm in a relationship-type setting. I am not bi or a lesbian, but if the right girl came along, I might be willing to explore at least some bondage with her. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy sex with a girl...I probably would, but I'm just not completely satisfied without a real penis.

I don't know if I'll ever want to get married again, but I want someone I can maybe call a boyfriend. A mate, a companion...in all things, including bdsm play.

I live in NW Louisiana, and other than a local swingers club, there's not much opportunity to explore. I'm NOT into swinging. I'm a one-guy kinda girl. I might be persuaded to share pain with another person for our enjoyment, but not sex. Maybe some exhibition, but no sex with anyone but my partner.

I'm also a bigger girl...not huge, but still large enough that it makes it that much harder to find any guy, much less one that fits most of my criteria, and I fit his.

The goal is to definitely get together in person, so I'd love someone that lives somewhat close. If you live in this area you'll know what Ark-la-tex means. I need someone who shares more than just a need for some bdsm, like I said I want a companion. I don't have any kids, and other than work to pay the bills, my only major responsibility is my dog.

wolf101
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
I saw your ad and thought I'd say hi. You seem to be looking for the same thing I am, may you find it. I would like to be friends if it would be possible. I am just looking for some one to chat and shoot the breeze with.

sadsack2008
10-13-2010, 12:18 AM
heloo,
male here and looking for a female on here too. can we chat on yahoo or gmail?...let me know