PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, that's embarrassing.

TaintedJohn
09-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Right at the point of a switch of BDSM roles between my wife and myself, I caught up with her at a hotel in Vegas where she had been for a week working. The hotel room had that "lived in" BDSM feel of about four months with everything you could find at a medium size citie's only XXX-store. I'm still wondering about the iron and ironing board's role in our new relationship.

Of course, during a scene that night, someone from housekeeping arrived unannounced looking for the iron. I was red ass high/head low buried in the pillow on the bed. She discussing with someone that she still needs the iron, but they must take it tonight and will return it tomorrow. She wants it before 8:30 am and he's explaining that due to.......

<While at the same time in a nearby's sub's brain> GIVE HIM THE DAMN IRON AND CLOSE THE DOOR PLEASE GODDESS, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE.

"We will attempt to return your iron early tomorrow morning, but I cannot promise that it will be here by that hour, without you calling housekeeping in the morning."

New Domme of about 20 minutes "Wait, I know exactly who to contact that will make sure there will be an iron here tomorrow on time, thank you." <door closes and sub with orders to keep his eyes and ears covered until told otherwise suddenly makes that true again>

My head is pulled by the hair. "Did you here that?"
"Hear what, Goddess?"<says her new sub sweetly, but not a stupid sub>
"Yeah, that's what I thought. Make sure it's here by 9am. Where were we? Never mind let's start at the beginning"<new Domme, but already a few steps ahead of her worthless lying sub>

Later, I set my watch for 8:40am to call housekeeping for the iron.

The next morning, I slip out of bed quietly. I call housekeeping when they don't show at 8:30. I wait at the door so knocking from housekeeping will not wake her 10 minutes before she must get up anyways. Mornings were never among the new Goddess's strong points. Ironing is done in the dark before she awakes. She noticed and let me know by telling me "And make sure you clean this room up before housekeeping arrives or there will be consequences" sigh

"Ok, really don't need everyone from housekeeping seeing all these toys"

"Oh, I don't care about the toys, housekeeping already knows, but all this other stuff" groan

She leaves and I clean up. One of the new toys, a ball gag, is still in plastic wrapping. I had never used a gag before and I tried it on. The ball fills my mouth and the only sound I can make is "mmherp?", but other than it being a little uncomfortable it seemed a little tame. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror at how it looked on. I had it on in the last hole in the strap behind my head and tightened it a notch. Well, it doesn't really feel that humiliating to me as I looked in the mirror at myself.

Now, you may wonder where Metro SWAT teams get their fast first-thru-the-door officers. The truth is they pick the fastest of the fast among the cities housekeepers.

In under a second, there was a Knock-KNOCK, "Housekeeping", and the hotel room door was open and a young Chinese girl(19 max) was standing there looking at the HUGE mirrors in the bathroom, conveniently located right next to the door, showing me frantically trying to remove a ball-gag, while I scream "GGHUMPPPP". She steps back into the hall almost closing the door, but I'm not sure there was enough of a crack to see my desperate struggle to get free of this evil device.

With complete disregard for reality, I weigh the chances that she was able to see anything at all, then I open the door to see what she wants. "Yes?, can I help you?"<still trying to stop the gag, which I have grapped by one end, from stopping its swinging behind my back> Except for the fact that she can't take her eyes off the swinging ball gag and she is laughing uncontrollably, I believe I was able to cover my BDSM faux pas of letting the vanilla get a clue.

She finally gets out that she is here to return the iron that was taken last night. I don't know if she is having a problem getting her point across was because English wasn't her first language OR BECAUSE OF HER UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER WHILE SHE STARES AT THE STILL BOBBING BALL-GAG BEHIND MY BACK. I smoothly drop the ball-gag toward the floor behind the door. It lands on the floor at my feet. "Oh, an iron was returned about an hour ago, thank you" <she watches as I kick the ball-gag out of the way of closing the door>

I was completely wrong about her having uncontrollable laughter during our conversation, because this girl stood in the hall for several moments not being able to move because of her now apparent totally UNCONTROLLABLE laughter.

It appears that I was completely wrong about the humiliation factor of a ball-gag.

TJ

Ladywynn
09-30-2004, 11:49 PM
Ohhh no..... lol

*hides her muffled laughter*

Although I am not sure what I would have done in that situation :D

BDSM_Tourguide
09-30-2004, 11:52 PM
All I can say is: From now on, use that stupid little latch lock to avoid those embarrassing moments. :)

AndrewBlack
10-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Man, that's hillarious. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll definitely bolt the doors on hotel rooms from now on:)

Was your Mistress there to witness this ? Will you be returning to that establishment again I wonder ?

e.b.
10-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Perhaps that's what you get for not keeping your eyes/ears covered AND playing with toys without permission. ;) :D

redEva
10-01-2004, 05:13 PM
thank you so much for sharing. i too, love ball gags!

TaintedJohn
10-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Perhaps that's what you get for not keeping your eyes/ears covered AND playing with toys without permission. ;) :D

At the present time I'm not allowed to play with toys without supervision.

As for not keeping my eyes/ears covered aren't Domme's commands more like strong suggestions anyways? ;)

tj

TaintedJohn
10-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Man, that's hilarious. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll definitely bolt the doors on hotel rooms from now on:)

Was your Mistress there to witness this ? Will you be returning to that establishment again I wonder ?

No, but she truly found the story lol. For the rest of the trip, "Honey, make sure the girl leaves extra towels this morning" and the such, since I was now our room's only contact with housekeeping. I never saw the Chinese maid again. Anyways, I'm not sure I would be able to recognize her anyways even with a lineup of all the young Asian maids at this good-size hotel.<OK, everyone cover your month and start laughing. Number 5, please you need to laugh louder. No, much LOUDER.>

This happened a few weeks ago and I only thought to post it here after listening to the news about the major league rookie starting pitcher that was shot in the leg while on the team bus. The side of the bus slowed the bullet along with the knee-high white go-go boots that he was wearing as part of his cheerleader costume which was part of his hazing.

As a sub she disliked humiliation, but now she loves it. She is constantly telling me that the ball-gag incident WILL NOT be the most embarrassing thing that happens to me this year. I wonder if she means calender year?

tj