PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums

Rusty_S1985
12-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I am new to the forums but have been reading stories and checking the site out on a pretty much daily basis.

Alittle bit about me.

I am a 23 soon to be 24 yo male. My interests covers many different subjects from BDSM on down to gangbangs down to bestiality. On the later interest, it doesnt involve me being the reciver. My interest is women and animals for the most part. I also have been close friends with a woman for a few years now that has the same interest as me. I know me and her dont share a profile but we talk nightly and she deeply wants to talk to others with the same interest as her, mostly about K9 sex. At the moment she currently isnt on the site because she is very shy, how ever I will gladly pass on the messages to her or I could just simply pass along her yahoo id. But please if theres anyone interested in talking to my friend about the subject that reads this introduction just PM me here and I will pass along her ID.

On the site I have enjoyed numerous stories and look forward to lots of interesting topics as well as talking to people with different interests. Lastly I appologize for droning on and mentioning my friend, just figured I would throw that out there as well. If that isnt considered a introduction I will gladly edit this post if possible.

Oak
12-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Rusty! Welcome to this little twisted corner of the world. Make yourself at home and join the fun.

rosebud
12-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you.
Have fun!

Hugssss
xx rosie

moco
01-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. I hope your friend can come out of her shell and join us here, I really do think she would enjoy our community. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile