PDA

View Full Version : young, inxperienced female submissive/slave seeks strict online Dom/me

boundbylove
12-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Hello. I'm an 18 year old submissive/slave looking for a strict Mistress or Master. I am bisexual, though i prefer women to men. I would like a strict and firm but caring Dom/me to discipline me. I am 5'5", weighing around 150 pounds with long, thick curly brown hair and hazel eyes with glasses. I enjoy roleplaying and dressing up, especially in situations like "student/teacher" and "maid/master".

I am looking for a relationship that will be mainly online, but as things progress may include pictures and webcams. I can be bratty sometimes and would like someone who isn't afraid to lay down the law when need be, however, I would also like a Dom/me who can be gentle and kind when the situation demands it. Please pm me if you are interested, and thanks for your time!

reservoir_wolf
12-29-2009, 04:50 AM
send pics and an intro letter.....

CAVEMAN287
12-29-2009, 06:04 PM
i'm game

Master_Crocket
01-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi I just wanted to stop and drop you a note that you seem really interesting 2 me and would love to chat with you some time either here or on yahoo messanger n hope to hear from you soon.

Crocket

acab28
01-27-2010, 08:53 AM
hi
please check PM