PDA

View Full Version : Asian F Sub seeks Master for Online RP

mistleslave
12-29-2009, 02:35 AM
24-yr old easy going asian female looking for an online master to role play with.

Preferably younger or around the same age. I will be your online slave for you to dominate and humiliate over msn or email.

I currently work in managerial role in client development and have a few subordinates under me and I'm known as a bit of a bitch, which is useful as a manager but I have a submissive nature as well.

Would really enjoy scenes where I am forced to submit and made to learn how to serve my master and building up on that.

If you are interested in what I can offer, please send me a message.

Soon to be 'Yours'

mistleslave

mastrtx
12-29-2009, 11:14 AM
sent you a pm

mistleslave
12-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Just to add, I'm interested in roleplaying online only. So, if you are looking for more than that, I'm sorry but I won't be able to oblige you as I still want to keep a major part of my daily life still mine.

In RP, I get to explore my fantasies which usually revolves around someone in a position of power, like a manager like me, being forced to submit to a master, usually younger than me, who "forces" me to do things against my will. My master will mold me into his slave ( I have a few restrictions even in RP!), make me do humiliating and degrading acts with him (and his friends maybe), call me names (I love that!) and make me play the bitchy manager turned slave.

So, if you fit the bill, drop me a message and we can chat.

MasterKamen
01-02-2010, 05:36 PM
pmed you, hope you got it.

mistleslave
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the interest DOMS! Please take this ad as closed.

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:09 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios