PDA

View Full Version : SHHH Married sub-wanna be

untamedwife2break
12-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Please Know I wont leave hubby but do want to be used on ocasion by a/and or several doms. Will play on-line for awhile to get to know you and see if you want to break me. My deepest fantasies much like any woman are rape-like. Force is the key to me. I want to taken as I fight uselessly. Also bring friends serve me as a dinner favor. Fuck me with your cock, then find something else maybe cork my cunt with a wine bottle and fuck my ass too. Fuck my face till cum comes out my nose. Pass me around like the fuck hole I am. Take me to your club tie me down fuck me to unconsciousness. Ice water to wake me up and take some more. Stretch me spank me. bite me. Make me wish I never asked for it. My secret is I want to be a dirty fuck slave. Or just 3 holes on the table for stuffing. Put me on the pool table and fill the pockets.

gypsiecowboy
02-06-2010, 10:59 AM
look for My p.m.

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:02 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, SBM who believes very firmly that females are by nature not people but possessions to be used as fuckmeat and made to serve and suffer for the pleasure of their owners. To me, you are not a person but a piece of property; a plaything and a possession that I would fuck, beat, use, abuse, humiliate and degrade for my pleasure. Message me. and I really love to see cunts cry. Message me.