PDA

View Full Version : Alternative spanking devices!

KinkyLola
01-04-2003, 08:04 PM
hey everyone,
i'm new to the forum but not to BDSM Library ive been reading the stories for quite some time now :)

what i'm looking for are some alternative spanking devices. Ive always been fond of the wooden spoon. Anyone else have anything slightly off kilter that would be fun to try out?

thanks for your help!
xo
Lola

BDSM_Tourguide
01-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Cutting boards, especially the heavy wooden ones.

Floggers made of rope, either cotton or hemp.

Spatulas.

Hairbrushes.

Barton
05-22-2004, 10:57 PM
Wooden rulers, the nice thick ones.

A fly swatter.

A rolled up newspaper.

Barton.

ValKyrie
05-23-2004, 05:40 AM
His leather belt

Hot wheels race track pieces

Rubber spatulas are very ouchy

Bath brushes. You can spank with one side and then use the bristles on the other side to add a soft abrasive effect.

Kitty Trainer
05-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Wooden rulers, the nice thick ones.

A fly swatter.

A rolled up newspaper.

Barton.Really? :: picks up Barton and takes a few practice swings with him::

I think the rolled up newspaper might work a little better. :p

Barton
05-26-2004, 10:06 PM
That one got by me . I could blame middle age but...I forgot what I was going to say. :D

Barton.

Finding_Fantasy
05-27-2004, 11:17 AM
I've been smacked with a small frying pan before. LOL

Also the flat end of a knife (much to my objection as I hate knives)

allalone46
05-27-2004, 11:29 AM
The flat end of a knife (much to my objection as I hate knives)[/QUOTE]
In my believe all knifes shood only be used only for the perpuse for cutting loose of bineds that woun't come undone. but never in play. To many things can go wrong.Safe, Sane, and Consentuale.

Barton
05-27-2004, 09:15 PM
I've been smacked with a small frying pan before. LOL

Talk about using whatever's handy! Thats really improvising FF. :p
Barton.

csr
05-28-2004, 02:58 PM
Okay, this might sound funny, and it's not technically "spanking"... but I've been whipped with licorice before--Red Twizzlers I believe they were. It was more painful than any of the floggers we own--and she made me wait in between sets while she ate one!

Barton
05-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Red Twizlers? Thanks, I now have a reason to bring my favorite candy home.
Barton.

Lord Thomas
05-29-2004, 10:07 PM
The tie to a terrycloth robe, tied so as to have a knotted end. Not very painful but can give a good thump with great sound. (Besides, it can be a good surprise if the sub has gotten used to being tied with the ties of robes ;) )

A Feather Boa. Obviously this is not a pain inflictor, but with judicious use of restrictive bondage, blindfolding, and build up it can be particuarily cruel on those vulnerable extra sensitive parts. Also, this is a great companion to more intense and traditional tools.

An empty 2 liter soda bottle, cap tight so that the air is hard. Nice sound, mostly harmless, but can sting a bit. Wonderfully humiliating if your sub drank the last drop just before you get home from work. :rolleyes:

her favorite vibe or dildo used as a cane is always very nice tease as well.

Just a few things you might have lying about the house that can be used for impromptus. I am sure there are more, but I think My brain fell asleep 400 miles ago.

~LT~

Barton
05-29-2004, 10:57 PM
I like the soda bottle idea. Another one that I recently tried was a frisbe. Great sound, stings pretty good and it is easy to swing. :D
Barton.

Barton
07-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Speaking of twizlers. I was at the store today and what did I see? A display with a new type of twizlers. Two feet long and thicker. Ah, satisfy my sweet tooth and flog Kats at the same time. Life is really sweet. :p

Barton

Katmandu
07-24-2004, 10:37 AM
PTHHHFFFTTT!!!!
:eek: :(

TaintedJohn
08-05-2004, 02:23 PM
My wife likes the feeling of being spanked(or flogged or whipped) with many different types of things. She likes the snappy feeling, not a lot of weight behind each stroke. Hard plastic spatulas and the SNAP of the soft leather at the end of a crop spins her wheels.

In Utah, the local sex toys/BDSM store is called either Home Depot or Ace hardware. I could wander the aisles for hours, but after the RO that is no longer possible.

My most recent purchase was a leather sleeve for a rasp used on horses to file down their hooves. It's two pieces of soft leather, about two inches wide and about a foot long stitched together. By it's self not much, but instead of inserting a rasp use a 5-gal wooden paint stirrer. Leave about 2-3 inches of loose sleeve on the end for that snappy feel, like using the head of a crop, but wider. Duck tape can be used to hold everything in place, pad the handle, or add weight to the business end inside wrapped around the stirrer. Cost about $6 total.

How does she like it?

She doesn't know about it yet. :D She will meet him unexpectedly tonight for the first time.

TJ

Mobius
08-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Speaking of twizlers. I was at the store today and what did I see? A display with a new type of twizlers. Two feet long and thicker. Ah, satisfy my sweet tooth and flog Kats at the same time. Life is really sweet. :p

Barton
I think I bought that yesterday at aldys. It is cherry Twislers and each strand can be unwound into indevidual strings, Very tasty. And yes Butthead likes it too.
But i think it would break up if used to say slap an inner thie. But think again how tasty that thie would be after a thourow thrashing.

ok on another subject we just bought 3 swiss watches from a guy in england how much is 32.52 punds in dollars?

slavelucy
08-05-2004, 04:33 PM
ok on another subject we just bought 3 swiss watches from a guy in england how much is 32.52 punds in dollars?

i think it's around 60 US Dollars..maybe just shy, around 59.30 or something.

sl

Mobius
08-05-2004, 06:01 PM
i think it's around 60 US Dollars..maybe just shy, around 59.30 or something.

sl
That is correct. Just hope we can turn it around and sell for more than we paid for them.

:)

Barton
08-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Bamboo stakes for gardening. Very light and can be used lightly for moderate pain or used as a cane.
On sale at Home Depot for $4.99. You get about eight in a package.

myri_SN
08-06-2004, 03:13 AM
Bamboo stakes for gardening. Very light and can be used lightly for moderate pain or used as a cane.
On sale at Home Depot for $4.99. You get about eight in a package.
that soudns expensive, Master gets his canes for 4p from the bondage and queer store (B&Q). and they hurt, nothing light on them Barton :(