PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled....

SubmissiveCandy
12-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Hello there,
I am looking for some help here. My relationship with Sir has progressed over the past few months and it has turned into something that I could never have imagined. I love Him so much and W/we have told each other that W/we are not going to leave each other. I cannot dream of being with anyone else. I love Him deeply and care for Him greatly as well. This is honestly a dream come true. He has helped me get over past issues and is helping me as well to be the best sub I can be for Him.
I have written Him a few letters expressing how much I love Him and can't dream of being with anyone besides Him. He has given me the honor of wearing His collar which I cherish greatly. The day W/we finally meet will be one of the best days ever...I can only dream of it for right now.
My question is this...how do I express or show Sir how much I love Him? How do I show Him how I care for Him? I send Him pictures. I tell Him all the time how I am pleased to have Him as my Dom. I tell Him I care deeply for Him daily as well. How do I express to Him how I feel? Yes I am wearing His collar but is there something more I can do as His sub to show Him how much He means to me?
If you could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I strive to make Him happy and please Him like I know He likes. Thanks for your help!

***Hugs and Kisses***

jeanne
01-04-2010, 06:59 AM
It sounds like you are doing everything you can to show your love and appreciation, sweetie. Simply continue to be pleasing and obedient to him, and you are doing what he wants I expect. :)

skye67
01-04-2010, 02:02 PM
^^ What she said :), my Master loves it when i tell him that he makes me happy, sometimes its as easy as to simply state what you feel and no more is needed

leah06
01-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Your question has been answered. I'll throw one back at you, though. Sometimes, and I'm not saying this is you, but sometimes we get into a bit of a frenzy to "express" something because we are in some way uncomfortable about it. You mention your love a number of times, and that you and he are committed to each other, but you don't mention his love for you. I know that not everyone feels that sub-love needs to be reciprocated, but it can be very unsettling to feel that your emotions outstrip the other person's.

So, I agree with the good advice that you've been given about your own love, but if you are uneasy about his feelings, I'm not sure that simply expressing yours will solve your problem. If he has said that he loves you, is there some other expression of it that you need? Is the time or the distance bothering you? If you have agreed that within your relationship he need not express love for you, then what other way can he make you feel safe and cherished?

SubmissiveCandy
01-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Sir has told me that He loves me, that He is in love with me. There is no issue with that. He works like crazy so sometimes W/we don't get to talk all that often. Sometimes I hear from Him once or twice a day. There was a point when I didn't hear from Him for three days and it scared me. The last time that happened He was in a car accident.
The distance does bother me a bit because I crave and desire to be near Him. I want so badly to be with Him. It seems like every time there is an opportunity it falls through. So I guess that there is an issue with the distance but W/we can't do anything about it right now.
W/we tell each other that we love each other all the time. He knows it means the world to me to hear Him say "I love you lil one." He laughs at me because every time He says that I blush and I get a smile from ear to ear. I told him that Him saying that to me means so much. When He doesn't say it I feel a it saddened because...in a way it is a privilege for me to hear Him say I love you and it means the world to me.
W/we love each other so much and I am so happy that I have found Him.

SilverMist
01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
I agree with the above posts. Just continue what youre doing. Always show Him your loyalty and always be honest with Him. And I think that is a lot of love showing doing just that. :)