PDA

View Full Version : I have a talented penis.

captainawesome
12-30-2009, 11:01 AM
For starters, I'm a 21/m living in New York looking for a female sub. Yes, vanilla matters are relevant, but for all you "dessert first" folks, let's cut to the chase..

It's the psychological aspects of bdsm that interest me the most. As much as I love breasts and a nice ass to pound on, the brain is the sexiest part of the body. Orgasm denial and control, spanking, restraint, and sensory control are some of my favorite sides of bdsm. However, the interests list does extend beyond that.

My other interests include reading, working out, guitar, math, economics, philosophy, and psychology. I do keep myself in fairly good shape (my avatar is a picture of me) and I expect the same of my sub.. I believe that is fair as it is mutual. If at this point you're calling me a shallow bastard in your head, all the better - feisty is fun. I am returning to school this semester to finish up my degree in applied math after taking some time off to start up a software company. Hence, my schedule can get a bit busy at times. I have never met a person who I couldn't make laugh and always enjoy a good conversation.

I'm looking to start off online and transition into in-person in the future if things are going well (by god! a dom looking for something to start online!?). Quite frankly, bdsm is something built on trust, and I understand that is especially true for a sub. Sometimes, that can take some time to develop. As cruel as I can be, I am not negligent to that reality.

I highly doubt either of us are looking for bullshit, so if you're going to respond to this, talking as if you are already my sub might not be the best approach. I'd rather have the opportunity to get to know you as I would a regular person. If there's chemistry there, there will be plenty of time for everything else.