PDA

View Full Version : F/f, pet play story (any good?)

RiverOtter
12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I like F/f stories, and pet play too, so I combined them here. I tried to take some time to develop the relationship and the characters, so it might seem slow to some people.

Any sincere feedback would be greatly welcomed.

When Sophia Wells entered the diner that afternoon, Kate thought she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Kate's first reaction was to feel depressed, through no fault of Sophia's. It was only that Sophia seemed to represent everything that Kate was missing out on. Sophia looked too well dressed and groomed to be in the greasy roadside diner where Kate worked, and seemed vaguely uncomfortable being there. She kept an amiable smile and ordered a sandwich and coffee, and when Kate brought it to her table she imagined the woman secretly looked down on her and the greasy pit stop she worked in.
Kate was pretty in what could best be described as a “girl next door” kind of way. She had a cute face with deep dimples and flush round cheeks, with a bright, infectious smile. Her frame was slender and petite, which had helped make her an excellent gymnast in high school. Since then nature had taken its course with her, and her breasts and hips had filled out pleasantly. Her hair was light red in color, and she had the light skin and a few freckles that went with it. She had styled it in pigtails on a girlish whim, but she thought she must look silly to someone like this woman.
The brunette was perfectly charming and flashed her a friendly smile. Her cheekbones were perfectly formed, like a model's, and her full breasts complimented her trim figure nicely. She was a business professional of some sort; dressed in a business suit and skirt, with her short dark hair smartly made up and wearing what looked to be expensive earrings. Kate figured this woman's suit cost more than her entire wardrobe. Although Kate did her best to be cheerful and friendly to customers, her mood must have been apparent to this woman.
“You look sad,” said the customer.
“Oh, it's nothing,” said Kate from behind the counter. “I was having kind of a bad day, is all.” She tried to change the subject. “Umm, are you on some kind of business trip?”
“I'm on my way to a meeting. I didn't have time to eat before my last one.”
“Cool,” said Kate, with her friendliest smile. She hoped she didn't seem too awkward.
Then, after a few minutes passed, the woman seemed to be staring at her. Kate smiled shyly when their eyes met again. She couldn't help looking; Kate kept glancing over at her and meeting her eyes. The woman stared at her even more intently, showing no sign of embarrassment at all. Kate struck up a conversation to dispel the tension.
“So, what do you do?” Kate asked her.
“Well, I once owned a cosmetics company; I belong to an investment group now.”
“Wow.”
The woman paused thoughtfully and said, “Come here, sit down for a minute.”
Kate looked around; there were no other customers at that moment. She took a seat across from the woman at her small booth.
“My name's Sophia Wells.” She held out her hand.
“Kaitlyn. But everyone calls me Kate or Katie.” She shook Sophia's hand. Sophia's face was perfectly calm and composed, like someone used to being in charge. Kate felt shy and silly next to her. She was older than Kate, but her exact age was hard to guess.
“Would it make you uncomfortable if I said you were very pretty, Kate?”
“No, not at all.”
“Good, I hope it brightens your day.”
“Aww, that's nice, thanks.”
“Do you work full time?”
“Yeah.”
“What time do you get off work tonight?” Sophia asked.
“Nine.”
“I'd like to take you out tonight, maybe cheer you up. If you don't think it too forward of me, or course.”
Kate's heart leaped into her throat. Was she being propositioned? She didn't know how to answer at first, but then she thought of just how bored she had been a moment ago. Well, she thought, what did she have to lose?
“Uh, sure, that sounds like fun.”
“All right, I'll see you at nine then?”
“Okay,” said the redhead. Sophia's demeanor seemed to command respect. Kate didn't even hesitate.
Kate looked across the counter. “I'd better get back to work before my boss sees me.”
“I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to poach you.”
“I don't care what he thinks.” Kate smiled conspiratorially.
“It was very nice meeting you, Katie.”
Sophia finished and paid. She politely shook Kate's hand and left.

At nine that evening, on the dot, a black Mercedes pulled up to the diner. A man in a suit sat behind the wheel, and Sophia stepped out of the back. She saw Kate coming out, wearing a denim skirt and a jacket over her pink waitress's blouse, and waved to her. Kate walked to the older woman and smiled, wondering exactly what she was doing with this strange person.
“How's my favorite waitress? Are you hungry?”
“Oh yeah, I'm starved,” Kate blurted out. Sophia opened the door and guided her in, and sat next to her in the back seat of the car. Next to Sophia, Kate felt rather small. Not only did Sophia look older and more refined, she was almost a head taller. Now that Kate paused to reflect, this seemed kind of strange. Still, it seemed unlikely that Sophia was a dangerous person.
“You poor thing,” Sophia said warmly. “You must be cold in that thin jacket.” She gave Sophia her own sweater, made of some rich, warm fabric.
“Thanks.” Kate blushed. Sophia found it very endearing.
Sophia gave her driver directions, and they left the diner.

Sophia knew the maitre'd at the restaurant by name, a sure sign that she was a high society woman, Kate thought. They sat down together at a table, and Sophia ordered for the both of them, and a wine for herself, before Kate could even glance at the menu. A few minutes later the waiter returned with a fresh salmon salad.
“This is very nice of you,” said Kate. “Do you think I'm some kind of orphan or something, that you felt sorry for me?”
Sophia laughed. “No, I thought you looked very sweet. You know what? It was the pigtails that caught my eye. You look adorable in them.”
“Aww, thanks,” said Katie with a blush. “So do you, uh, just go around picking up strange women? Not that I'm complaining or anything.”
“I only pick them up if they're making eyes at me,” said Sophia with a knowing smile.
“You saw that, huh? I didn't mean to stare; I just thought you looked so glamorous. Like I wanted to be.”
“I'm Italian by descent, I'm not sure you can grow into that.”
“I shoulda guessed. You look like, I dunno, a European model, maybe.”
“That's very flattering. I've always liked redheads, myself. What exactly do you want to be, Kate?” Sophia's voice was calm and soothing, even seductive.
“I just started at the community college. I was thinking a veterinarian, or maybe a nurse or something like that.”
“How do you like it so far?”
“It's ok, I guess. I have to work to pay rent, so I can't afford to go year round yet. But I'm trying.”
“You like animals?”
“Yep. Cute ones especially.”
“Do you have any parents that can help you out? If you don't mind my asking.”
“I, uh, moved away to come here. My dad's gone and my mom helps if she can, but it's not much.”
“You must be lonely then, if you're new in town.”
“I'm not trying to get you to pity me, honest.”
Sophia smiled casually. “It's ok, dear. I'm a bit lonely too. I don't have much time for socializing. I saw the diner, and inside was this adorable girl and I thought, 'I have to meet her.' Was it strange being hit on by another woman?”
“Is that what it was?” Kate said shyly. She thought of the fast-living young, professional women she saw on TV. It would be exciting to be with someone like that, she thought. “No, it doesn't bother me at all; I mean, I would have said something earlier. I had a boyfriend a while ago, but he was a deadbeat. How could you tell that I liked women?”
“I just went with my instincts; you seemed pretty interested. And I didn't have anything to lose. You don't have to see me ever again, if you don't want to.”
“I wish I were brave enough to just ask you out. Is it easy for you?”
“Sometimes. Like I said, I'm very busy. I get out whenever I can. I hope I'm not coming off as some kind of predatory lesbian; I don't want to scare you.”
“Nah, I think you're nice.”
The meal was probably the best Kate had eaten in years. She wolfed most of it down before remembering her manners, and resumed the conversation.
“Tell me about yourself,” said Kate.
Sophia, Kate learned, had worked her way up through business school by modelling on the side and started a small cosmetics company after graduating. After several years of hard work, a major firm had bought her out, and she had lived quite comfortably as a private investor ever since.
Kate felt more and more comfortable with her new acquaintance. She told Sophia about her schooling, growing up in a broken home, about her disappointing life so far. Sophia was very attentive and sympathetic. Kate felt she could confide in her, even about personal matters such as her own attraction to women.
“Do people stereotype you as a lesbian, since you run your own business and all that?” asked Katie.
“It's not too bad,” said Sophia. “I've been with a few decent men but it never lasted long. I have a place in an exclusive neighborhood, where my friends and I get together. It's a lot of fun, when I have time.”
“What kind of place?”
“I own a club outside of town, about half an hour south of here. Very upscale clientèle; very private. There's only a few dozen of us. I'm not especially close to anyone at the moment.”
“I guess I wouldn't be able to go there.”
“Oh no, you'd absolutely be welcome,” said Sophia. “Maybe someday I'll show you around, if you decide to meet me again.”
“You think I'd be old enough to get in? I can't even drink yet.”
“Oh dear, you're making me feel my age,” Sophia laughed. “I hope you don't think I'm too old for you.”
“No, you look really great,” said Kate. “And I'd love to get together again.”
“Wonderful.”

When they walked out they held hands, oblivious to whoever might be watching. During the ride home, Sophia put her arm around the young redhead, and Kate leaned against her. When she got out, Sophia walked her over to her apartment door. Kate was mortified of letting her new friend see inside, so she waited for Sophia to leave before she opened it. Before walking away, Sophia leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Kate's lips. Kate blushed, and felt a thrilling shiver run down her spine. They exchanged numbers and said goodbye.

It was Kate who called Sophia to arrange their second outing. Sophia picked her up again, looking sharp as ever. This time she took Kate to a movie. She held Kate's hand throughout.
Afterwards they ate together; Sophia paid for everything.
“You make me feel young again,” she said.
“You make me feel older—in a good way,” said Kate. “It's nice to have someone mature to hang out with.”
“You have an infectious, smile, Katie. It's too bad you seemed so unhappy last time we met.”
“Yeah, just school and stuff.”
“Having a hard time in class?”
Kate admitted she had never been a good student, and admitted she was lonely, since she was new to the neighborhood and didn't have much free time. Once again Sophia was an attentive listener, and Kate felt a great relief while talking her. They talked about boys (and girls), about parents, and about work. Kate felt a great relief being able to open up to her.
Not only that, but Sophia was very helpful. That day, she took Kate to a stationary store and got her a planner, helped her fill it out, made her a budget, and even went over some of her homework with her in the library. They started holding hands wherever they walked.
When it was nearly closing time, Sophia took Kate into a secluded isle of books.
“What's over here?” asked Kate.
“Just you and me.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that I have to go soon, and I would very much like to kiss you before I do.”
Without another word Sophia held lowered her head to Kate's and kissed her long and fully on the lips. Kate did not resist in the slightest.
“This is kinda fast,” said Kate.
“I apologize; when I see some thing I like I go for it. And you're adorable when you blush.”
“Aww, it's ok,” said Kate. “I liked it. And, I owe you for today. Everyone should have a friend like you.”
“Does this make us girlfriends?”
“I think we have to go on one more date for that.”
“Then let's arrange one.”
“Okay!”
“Do you like to ice skate, Katie?”
“Yep.”
“Next week, then.”

The fourth time they went out—the week after their ice skating outing, Sophia took her young friend shopping in the garment district, and visited several ritzy stores.
“You don't have to do this, really!” Kate protested. “I just like hanging out and talking; you don't have to spend any money.”
“But I can and I will. My mind's made up—you're getting a new wardrobe.” Sophia had a certain tone when she spoke, sometimes; a tone that indicated she was to be obeyed. It was a low, calm voice, without malice, but commanding. That was how she spoke now.
“I don't think I deserve this,” said Kate. “I mean, you could have any guy you want, and a lot of girls too.” She sounded as though she expected karmic payback for her good fortune.
“The girl I want is young, pretty, sweet, funny, and lets me buy her clothes.”
“That's sweet of you,” said Kate. “If you insist, then I suppose I can't refuse.”
Sophia bought Katie a couple of nice new dresses so she would have something for formal occasions, and some shirts and skirts that were much better than the bargain bin ones she normally wore.
That evening, Sophia parked her car on a hill where they could see the lights around the entire bay. There was no driver this time; they both sat in the front seat.
“It's so beautiful.”
“I think you're beautiful, too,” said Sophia.
Kate blushed. “You don't have to say that.”
“It's true; I told you I like redheads.”
“I don't have much of a figure,” said Kate disappointedly. “You know I once wanted to get implants? Seriously.”
“Perhaps you just needed someone to tell you how good looking you really are.” Sophia stroked Kate's hair. She believed that the girl had the most adorable face she had ever seen; Sophia was particularly fond of Kate's simples and her creamy, pale skin. Sophia pushed her seat back as far as it would go, and motioned for Kate to sit on her lap. “Come here. I'm going to kiss you again.”
They kissed long and languidly this time, taking their time. Kate felt wonderful that such a sophisticated, attractive woman would take a liking to her. She savored Sophia's perfume, her skin, and pressed herself against the woman's full breasts. They kissed until they were physically tired, and Kate rested her head on Lindsey's shoulders.
“So Katie, are you my girl?”
“Yep,” said the redhead dreamily.
“I'm going to arrange my schedule so we can get together more often. And from now on, just do as I ask; don't worry about what it costs me, or anything else.”
Kate nodded, too starry eyed to say much besides, “If that's what you want.”
“That's my girl.”

They met a couple times a week after that, usually for lunch. Sophia always ordered for the both of them, just as she had on their first “date.” Kate didn't say anything because Sophia, after all, was paying, and because it felt comfortable to her. Sophia seemed to know everything about food, wine, clothing, and all the chic places in town to go. Whenever they got together, Kate knew Sophia would have something planned, and that was fine with her. She very much looked up to the older woman.
Sophia began to call Kate during the week and asking her to run errands for her, since Sophia herself was quite busy and lived a ways out of town. She gave the young girl a credit card, which Kate was tempted to use on herself, except she knew that Sophia would be monitoring the charges. Sophia would let Kate buy something for herself if they went shopping together anyway, and Kate never asked for much, feeling guilty that she was taking advantage of her new girlfriend. She got to shop at fancy stores now, and didn't feel so out of place there thanks to the new clothes Sophia had bought her.
“I've always wanted a sugar daddy,” she said once, jokingly, when they were dining together. “Does this make you my sugar mommy?”
Sophia chuckled at the suggestion. “I like to pamper my pets.” She kissed Kate on the cheek. “Do something for me—put your hands behind your back, and keep them there until I say so.” Kate did so, and Lindsey took Kate's fork and picked up her pasta and salad with it. She then held it up to the redhead, who took it into her mouth. Lindsey fed her the rest of the meal that way, even holding up Kate's glass for her to drink. There was something intimate about it; Kate felt close to Sophia as she fed her.
“You're so nice to me,” said Kate.

“Time to get you waxed,” said Sophia the next time they met, around noon.
“What?”
“You need a bikini wax. Come on.”
“Are you serious?”
“Ive already made the appointment. I know a good place.”
Kate didn't object. She never objected, now, whenever Sophia wanted her to do anything; it just seemed easier that way. So she didn't even mind having most of her pubic hair removed, no matter embarrassing it might be for her. Not if it was what Sophia wanted her to do.
“What are your plans for this evening?”
“I was going to study, I guess. Alone.”
“Not any more you're not. We're going to see Wicked. I got third row seats for both of us.”
“Oh, wow!”

Kate loved the show; she was a sucker for old fashioned style musicals. She wore a new black dress that Sophia had presented to her before they left, and Sophia helped her fix her hair. There was no driver this time; Sophia came down to see Kate by herself nowadays. Kate hummed to herself on the way home, her face radiant. Sophia looked over at her lovingly. Gradually the young girl realized they were not taking the route back to her place.
“Where are we going?” she asked.
“I keep a hotel room reserved for my stays in town. I need to pick something up.” Then she added, “Would you like to come up with me?”
“You mean, like, spend the night?”
“That's right.”
“I'd love to.”
“I don't want to push you too fast.”
“Nope. I thought you'd never ask,” said Katie.

When they entered her room, Sophia opened her suitcase and took out a square parcel, wrapped in a red satin bow.
“I got this for you,” she said. “It's a petite, so this should fit about right.” She handed it to Kate.
Kate unwrapped the bow and peeked inside. Whatever it was, it was white, see through and lacy.
“It looks naughty.”
“It is. Go and get changed.”
The hotel suite was large with tasteful modern decor, and there was a partition for Kate to change behind. She took off her dress, nylons, bra and panties and set everything onto a cushioned chair, then opened the package. It was a baby doll gown—a white cotton slip that went down only to her upper thighs, and a matching panty with lace ruffles. She was certain Sophia would be able to see everything through it.
She stepped out from behind the partition shyly, her arms crossed love her upper chest out of shyness. When she saw Sophia in her black satin nightgown, however, she forgot her own shyness, and felt a moisture welling up between her legs. Sophia's black hair came down just above her shoulders, and her face was perfectly made up. Kate thought she looked gorgeous.
“Now you know why you got waxed,” said Sophia.
“Yeah...so how do I look?”
“Like an angel, dear. You know what? Crawl around for me. On the bed.”
Kate got on all fours and turned around in a full circle for Lindsey, who admired the Kate's taut behind under the brief panty. Kate crawled up to Lindsey and nuzzled her head against the older woman.
“This is just like a dream I had,” she said with a guilty smile.
“Was I in this dream?”
“Yeah.”
“What happened?”
“I dunno, you might think it's dumb.”
“Oh, do tell me. I want to hear your fantasies.”
“Well, it wasn't so much about sex; I dreamt you were a rich lady and I was your pet, like those poodles and chihuahuas that actresses carry around, and I walked on all fours wherever you went.”
“You have a kinky imagination.”
“You think I'm silly, don't you?” Kate's cheeks blushed bright red.
“No, I think you should crawl around the entire room for me. Right now.”
“Really?”
“Do it,” said Sophia with a naughty smile.
Kate obliged her, circling the room on her hands and knees in her skimpy new lingerie.
“You make an adorable pet.”
“Aww, thanks,” said Kate, giggling.
Sophia put two fingers in her mouth and whistled. “Come here, girl.”
Katie crawled quickly back onto the bed and put her head up to Sophia's. The older woman scratched her softly under the chin and Katie closed her eyes, blushing even more.
“You like that, don't you?”
“Yeah.”
“Why do you think you dreamed you were my pet?”
Katie relaxed on the bed and pet her arms behind her head. “I dunno,” she said. “Maybe because I feel safe around you?”
“Do you feel you're somehow subordinate to me?”
“Oh no, not at all,” said Kate, but that didn't quite ring true. “Well, maybe a little, yes. Okay, a lot.”
“Do you mind feeling that way?”
Kate thought for a moment, and shook her head. “I don't care. I like it.”
“Good.”
On the end table of the double bed, Sophia poured a bottle of champagne on two tall, slender glasses.
“You're corrupting me,” said Kate, smiling seductively.
“I won't tell anyone if you won't.”
They sat on the edge of the bed together, sipping from their glasses. When the glasses were empty they lay down side by side and began to stroke one another. Kate felt practically naked in her baby doll slip, as Sophia's hand moved over her hip and thigh. The buzz from the champagne began to go to her head.
“Thanks Sophie,” said Kate. “For everything. I really mean it.”
“Anything for my pretty pet.” Sophia brushed her hand over Kate's pale cheek and
kissed her fully on the mouth, deeper than she ever had before. Her tongue forced it's way past Kate's lips, and wrestled with Kate's. Sophia held her young lover firmly by the back of the neck, and released her just as Kate felt herself gasping for breath. Sophia rolled Kate onto her back and held her tight. Kate couldn't have struggled even if she wanted; she felt totally in Sophia's power, and she loved it. They kissed for a long time, and Sophia took her time exploring Kate's taught young body.
“Have you ever made love to another woman before?” Sophia's voice was so soothing.
“Mm-mm.” Kate shook her head. She was incredibly aroused.
“Then you're in for a special treat. Put your mouth here.” Sophia lowered the strap of her nightgown and put her bosom to Kate's mouth. “Suck my tit.” Compared to the older, buxom brunette, Katie was practically flat chested, a result of her petite frame and lots of exercise. She suckled and licked Sophia's nipple greedily for a long time, while Sophia rubbed her hand between Kate's legs. The redhead's moisture already seeped through the thin fabric of her panty.
“Now sit up.”
Sophia motioned for Kate to sit on the edge of the bed. The older woman got up and knelt down in front of her. She kissed Kate languidly, rubbed her breasts, and moved down her chest and belly. When her lips arrived at Kate's waist, she slipped off the white panty and put her head between Kate's legs. Kate lay back and closed her eyes as Lindsey's tongue did its work. She spread her legs wide and closed her eyes. Waves of pleasure washed over her until she shuddered in climax.
“Now you try it.” Sophia lay on the bed and opened her legs, slipping her underwear over her legs. Nervously, Kate put her head up to Lindsey's crotch. The hair between Sophia's legs was neatly trimmed into a small triangle, like Kate's own had been. She kissed the moist nether lips, tentatively moving her tongue over the soft pink flesh.
“Harder, dear...aahh, that's it.” Sophia rolled flat onto her back and held Kate's head firmly in place, while Kate licked her with more vigor. “See my clit? Put your tongue right there. Mmm, mmm, mmmmm...” Sophia grasped her own breasts and rubbed her nipples, her hips bucking in response to Kate's attentions. Kate didn't stop until Sophia came to a full climax. They rested together in each other's arms for a long moment; Sophia held Kate's head between her ample breasts. They were both sweating now.
“I have something to show you now,” said Sophia. She reached over the edge of the bed into her suitcase, and pulled her nightgown completely off. Kate did the same with hers, admiring Sophia's trim body. She hoped she would look like that in twenty years. Sophia pulled out a dildo with some straps attached to it.
“Oh, wow...” said Kate. “How does that work?”
“You'll see,” said Sophia with a wicked smile. She put the phallus between her legs and buckled a strap around her waist; two others went under her legs and attached to her belt. When she had adjusted them properly, she took Kate by the hand.
“Get on your hands and knees, like this...that's right.”
“I've never done this before,” said Kate shyly. “Does this feel good for you too?”
“Yes, it rubs my clit. Just back up a little, like so, and move your hips when I move mine.”
Sophia began to rock back and forth gently, pushing the dildo into Kate's groin. Kate heaved and sighed in rhythm with Sophia's thrusts, moving faster and faster until she climaxed again. Not long after, Sophia came too. Kate finally fell asleep with her head rested against Sophia's breasts, and Sophia's hand provocatively placed between her legs. She forgot how many times Sophia made her come.

For the whole next week Kate glowed; not even her creepy, grumpy boss or her dingy apartment with its erratic air conditioner could dampen her spirits.
Unfortunately she had grown careless, and lazily neglected to do a particular errand for Sophia. She was supposed to pick up a dress from the dry cleaner nearby and have it ready for Sophia for a party that night; some sort of affair at Lindsey's private club. Sophia had never taken her there, and Kate wondered what went on there, but didn't push too hard about it; she felt lucky just to be a part of Sophia's life.
They met at an outdoor cafe, but when Sophia saw that her dress wasn't there for her, her face darkened. She took Kate by the hand and led her to the car.
“Where are we going?” asked Katie.
“To the hotel.”
“We're not going to eat?”
“Not today.” Sophia's face and voice were cold and stony. She didn't look at Kate.
“I don't understand...are you mad at me?” Kate suddenly felt terrible. Sophia had never acted like this before.
“I'm disappointed in you, Katie.”
“I'm really sorry.” Kate looked forlorn.
When they arrived at the hotel, she followed the brunette woman up to her private suite. Kate was wearing her denim skirt and knee high socks. Sophia sat on the edge of the bed.
“Put yourself over my knee,” she said.
“What are you doing?” Kate asked nervously.
“I told you, I really needed that dress for tonight. I have to punish you.”
“You're going to hit me?” Kate was shocked. She knew it was too good to be true—a lovely rich woman taking an interest in someone like her. There had to be a catch.
“We don't have to do this,” said Sophia calmly and coolly. “You can walk out that door right now if you want.”
“When will I see you again?”
“If you leave now, you won't.”
Kate was on the verge of tears. “I don't want to leave you. I thought that you...”
“I love you, pet. That's why I'm doing this-- it's for your own good. Pets need discipline. I want to keep seeing you, but this is how it has to be. It's up to you.” Sophia spoke firmly, and Kate saw she meant what she said.
Very quietly, she said “okay” and placed herself face down over Sophia's knees. What am I doing? She thought.
“Pull up your skirt.”
Kate obeyed, and to her embarrassment Sophia pulled down her panties, exposing Kate's bare bottom.
Slap!
“Oww!” Sophia hit pretty hard.
“Don't squirm so, dear. I'm going to give you ten spanks.”
“Ouch!...Ow!...Owww...Owwwww!” Kate was in tears now. Sophia took a break after five, then continued with great vigor. By the end, Kate was sobbing. She stood up and rubbed her sore ass, and pulled her underwear back up. Sophia took put her arm around Kate and put the girl's head against her breasts while Kate's sobs died down. She kissed the girl's forehead gently, again and again.
“You treat me like a little girl,” said Kate resentfully, her face still red from her tears.
“No, like a pet,” said Sophia, rocking her back and forth. “My precious little pet. And pets get spanked when they misbehave. Do we understand each other?”
Kate nodded. Sophia was in charge of their relationship, there was no doubt about that. It just seemed “right” that way.
“I'm really sorry about the dress,” said Kate. “I didn't mean to make you angry.”
“Forget about it,” said Lindsey. “You took your spanking, so I'm not mad at you anymore.
From now on, that's how it will be between us.”
Kate nodded. “Okay. I'll be good, I promise.” It sounded childish coming out of her mouth, but she would have done anything for Sophia's approval.
“Now, I still need a dress for tonight. Would you like to come help me pick one out? I might get one for you, too.”
Kate nodded eagerly. “Are you going to a party?”
“It's at my club. It's a private affair for some associates of mine.”
“Oh,” said Kate, the disappointment clear from her voice.
“Don't worry, I'll take you some day, when you're ready.”
“Really?”
“I promise. I just want o make sure you're comfortable being a submissive.”
“You think I'm, uh, submissive?”
“You run my errands for me and you let me spank you. I'd say you're pretty submissive.”
“Well, that's because, you know, I love you. You really think I'm a total pushover?”
“You're not a pushover for just anyone, dear. But it is definitely a part of you.”
“Well, I do like it when you take charge. It feels nice. I guess I am submissive.”

Kate was too much in love to leave Sophia, even over the issue of corporal punishment. The spankings simply became a regular part of their relationship. They met twice a week now, often in Sophia's reserved suite at night, and at such times Sophia would make Kate review her behavior over the preceding day—whether she had attended her classes, had studied, or run her errands. Sophia, if she deemed it necessary, gave Kate several good smacks on the bottom. Kate cried, but then Sophia kissed her tears and call her a good girl, and everything was all right again. If they were in the mood they would make love; those were the best nights of her Kate's life.
If anything, the punishments made Kate feel even closer to Sophia. She came to believe she really deserved it, and thanked Sophia after the spankings. Even more, the punishment seemed to arouse her. Even though it was painful—Sophia didn't hold much back— Kate found herself getting wet between the legs whenever she thought about being over Sophia's knee.

Sophia took a fancy to the idea that Kate was her “pet.” It was Kate's favorite fantasy. When they met at her private suite, Sophia would tell Kate to crawl around on all fours, often naked, around the room, while she watched in fascination. Sometimes she would chase her young lover and tickle her playfully when she was caught. Kate loved it, though she would have died of shame if anyone ever found out. The best part was when Sophia would open her legs and snap her fingers. Kate would crawl to her and put her head between them, pulling down Sophia's panty with her teeth if Sophia was wearing one, and lick her clit until she came.
Sophia showed Kate all kinds of new things to do in the bedroom, and the young girl was enthralled. Sophia was usually on top, and always directed Kate on what to do; it seemed natural that Kate should follow the more experienced woman's lead. Sophia didn't much care to pleasure Kate with her tongue, so Kate stopped asking her to; instead the older woman would bring out the strapon and give Kate a vigorous fucking from behind, which always brought screams of delight form the young redhead. Kate herself was more than happy to tongue Sophia, which the older woman loved.

They were sitting alone together in a private booth when Sophia gave Kate her new present.
“Oh, you shouldn't have,” said the young redhead.
“I think you'll find this one to be very appropriate.”
The package was too small to be clothing, Kate thought (or was it? With some of the things Sophia had her wear, she couldn't be too sure); it was a small rectangular box with no decorations.
“Open it.”
Kate took the lid off and removed the packing paper. What she saw inside puzzled her.
“Since you're my pet, I thought you could wear this.”
“You want me to wear a collar?” Kate furrowed her brow.
“Do you like it?”
“It's very petty.”
The collar was pink and padded on the inside, about an inch wide, with small, silver-colored studs circling the outside. In front was a metal ring with a gold heart shaped locket dangling from it.
“It's something you can wear in public; it won't attract too much notice. It matches most of your clothing.”
“I've never worn anything like this before; I know people that do, but they're more daring than me.”
“It's just like a regular choker. It would make me very happy if you wore it, Kate. Open up the locket.”
Kate did so and was delighted to see a small picture of herself on one side and Sophia on the other, both smiling brightly.
“That's so sweet!” Kate buckled the collar around her neck and found it comfortable. It fit her well. Lindsey helped buckle it behind her.
“Now, for the piece de resistance,” she said. Sophia turned a key and Kate heard an audible click behind her.
“Hey, what was that?”
“Just locking it in place. I keep the key here, on my keyring.” She showed the small key to Katie.
“So I can't take it off?”
“Pets can't take off their collars, silly. It's waterproof, so you can shower with it. Just tell me if it starts to feel uncomfortable.”
Kate fingered the band around her neck tentatively. She didn't want to disappoint Sophia.
“Okay, I'll wear it...thanks.”
“Do one more thing for me, sweetie.”
“Sure.”
“Sit up and beg for me”
Kate blushed. “Here? Now?”
“The booth will hide you from sight. Besides, the place is practically empty.”
Kate looked around nervously. Sophia was right, there was hardly anyone in sight, since the later hours were the usually the only time the two lovers could meet.
Kate shyly got on her knees and reared up, her arms and her side and hands raised up to her chest. Sometimes she did this for Sophia in the bedroom, acting out her fantasy, and it always delighted the older woman.
“Stick out your tongue.”
Kate obliged. Sophia regarded her for a moment with an odd look in her eye, as though she was formulating a plan. Or perhaps it was merely lust.
“You look darling. I should take a picture.”
Kate blushed and sat down on her hands. “No way,” she giggled.
“Stay there.” She took Kate's salad fork and held it to the redhead, who took it into her mouth. When she finished, Kate rose and threw her arms around Sophia's neck.
“You're a crazy gal, Sophie, you know that?” she said with a laugh.
“And you're unbearable sweet. Tell me Kate, would you like to be my pet, full time?”
“How do you mean?”
“I mean we won't just be pretending anymore. As far as you're concerned, from now on I own you, even when I'm not around.”
Kate's face brightened. “Yes.”
“You'll do everything I say, whenever I say it?”
Kate nodded.
“You're absolutely sure about this? It's a big commitment, especially for a young woman like you.”
“I trust you,” said Kate. “It feels right when you're in charge. Plus it really turns me on.”
“Good. Kiss my feet then, so I know you're serious.”
Nervously, Kate knelt on the ground, part of her still wondering what in the world she was doing, and planted her lips onto each of Sophia's black high heels. Sophia put a finger through the ring of Kate's collar and raised her head up. She kissed Kate on the forehead. “I love you so much, pet.” Kate felt a thrilling shiver race from her head all the way to her tip toes. Sophia whispered into Kate's ear the things she wanted to do to her that night. Kate's cheeks blushed bright red.

That evening they met at Sophia's suite again, and the older brunette immediately told Kate to strip out of her clothing and get down on all fours. Kate obeyed without a word, already feeling the moisture well up between her legs.
“I'm going to teach you some tricks,” said Sophia. “First, you're going to fetch for me.”
The beautiful brunette opened her purse, took out several rubber balls and tossed them around the room. “Bring them back to me.”
Kate crawled on her hands and knees to each ball and took them one by one into her mouth. She would drop one into Sophia's hand and go after the next. Then, Sophia made her sit, beg and roll over, and tickled Kate's stomach. Finally the two of them were so aroused by the games they couldn't hold back any longer.
Their exertions that night were so intense that Kate's legs felt wobbly in the morning. The collar had really turned Sophia on, and she had given Kate the ride of her life. It was the first time Kate had ever been fucked in the ass, and that, too, was a little sore now.
That morning, Kate rose from the bed before Sophia and went to the bathroom. In the mirror, she saw herself with the pink and white collar with the gold studs and locket. After showering, she tried on a pink blouse to match it. She looked like a faux-punk girl in her pink collar. She smiled to herself, and decided she liked her new fashion accessory.

It was during one of their lunch dates that Sophia finally invited Kate out to her club.
“I think you're ready,” said Sophia. “When we first met, I wasn't sure you'd understand what goes on there.”
Kate leaned closer to Sophia and whispered conspiratorially, “Is it really kinky? Like, sexual kinda stuff?”
Sophia laughed. “You have quite an imagination.”
“I hear things,” said Kate coyly. “I'm not a total rube.”
“We're not hedonists. Just a group of like minded adults who like to pursue our interests in a private setting.”
“Oh, I'm sure it's just like a book-of-the-month club.”
Sophia laughed again. “You won't see any public sex acts, if that's what you're wondering.”
“Oh.” Kate sounded disappointed.
“I'd like to hire you as a waitress for our party. You'd fit right in. I'll pay you well for your time and, if you like, you can spend the night at my place.”
Kate was disappointed that she wasn't being invited as Sophia's guest, but she gladly accepted the offer if it meant getting to see her house.
“Before we go, I'll help you do your hair,” said Sophia.
“How should do it?”
“In pigtails, like you did before. That'll be perfect.”

II.

Sophia lived in a very upscale suburb about a half hour outside of town. Her Mercedes pulled up to a large, gated community, where several mansions and large townhouses stood side by side in a square pattern, with a spacious private park between them. A security guard at the main gate recognized Sophia's car and waived them through. It was about eight in the evening, and not a single soul was stirring outside.
The party was being held in a spacious house on the property; when Kate got close she could see it was actually a commercial building, but there was no sign or marking beside the street number. Inside was a spacious ballroom with a polished marble floor, where several tables had been set up and guests milled about. Kate was a little disappointed by what she saw; she had expected some excitement, but inside the scene was a model of propriety. The guests wore formal suits and tuxedos, or gowns, mostly, and the waitresses were modestly attired. And yet...
Upon closer inspection there was something different about this party. Most of the women wore fancy, tight corsets, and a few of the men wore leather tops as well. Many of the skirts and dresses were short enough to reveal garter tabs holding up stockings. The female guests outnumbered the male ones, and the servants were all younger women, many about her own age. These wore 50's style poodle skirts, white buttoned up blouses, and white stockings that went up to the knee. Their hair was styled, like Kate's, to make them look younger; pigtails and Goldilocks hairdos decorated with ribbons were the norm. Kate felt like a privileged visitor to a forbidden land.
Sophia herself wore a black leather corset over a matching gown, with patent leather gloves that went past her elbows. Her shoulders were bare. She directed Katie to a side entrance, where the servants could go in and out.
“Have fun, dear. I'll see you inside.” She kissed Kate on the cheek and went through the front door.
Kate entered in the small side door and into the kitchen, where several other young women gathered food onto trays to take to the guests in the adjoining room. A pretty blonde girl about her own age with her hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon saw her and introduced herself.
“Hi I'm Brianne. Which one are you...?”
“Kaitlyn.”
“Oh good, we were expecting you. It's already started.” She picked up a duffel bag and handed it to Katie. “These should be your size. You can change in that room.” She pointed to a nearby closet. “Just be careful—don't spill anything or you'll get spanked. Unless you want to be.”
The closet was large enough for Kate to put on the skirt, blouse and stockings comfortably. She already had a pair of ribbons tied around her pigtails, which matched her girlish outfit.

She joined the dozen or so other girls about her own age in handing out food to the guests. The guests played card games and ate at their tables; there was also a craps game and a roulette wheel. Chips were won but it didn't seem like any real money was exchanged. There was jazzy music playing, and many people danced on the ballroom floor; some were quite good. Kate thought she could never belong in a scene of glamorous people like this, except as a waitress. As she moved about the room, she saw some strange things. Many young women were scantily clad, and had collars around their necks. Some were on leashes, led by other men or women around the room. Some had their hands bound or tied behind their backs. Near the center of the room, reclining on a backless sofa to show off her long, shapely legs, was a stunning blonde woman, in her early twenties, clad in a skimpy harem-style outfit and jewelry. She wore a metal collar with a chain that connected to a brass ring on the wall, keeping her in her place. She waved Kate over and took a drink of champagne from her tray.
“You look new,” said the harem girl. “I'm Tiffany.” She offered her hand, and Kate shook it.
“Hi...uh, is this a large turnout for this kind of party?”
“Not bad,” said Tiffany. “Isn't it great?”
“Yeah. Uh, what are you here for?”
“I'm tonight's prize,” said the woman with a bright smile.
“Oh,” said Kate. “Um, that's nice.” Lacking anything else to say, she went back to her rounds, offering food and drinks to the kinky guests.
“See ya around,” said Tiffany with a wave.
One of the oddest sights Katie saw was a cute teenage girl being led around on all fours on a leash, wearing a only a leather black halter top and thong. The leash holder looked liked a wealthy dowager of some kind, with a wide brimmed hat and a feathered boa around her shoulders. In general, the people at the party were fit and attractive, of varying ages, or at least they were well groomed and made up. Most guests were accompanied by a nice looking young woman who wore a collar and some kind of revealing attire made of leather and lace, though there were a couple of young men so attired as well. Those dressed in this manner would serve their companions in various ways, whether it was getting them food or simply standing behind them while they ate. Kate tried not to stare but could barely help herself.
Kate heard a crash suddenly, as one of the young waitresses, a taller one with a lovely face and gold-brown hair, dropped her tray. Luckily, it was empty; she had been returning to the kitchen. Soon after a woman with long dark hair and taut expression, who wore an outfit similar to Sophia's, grabbed the girl by the wrist and slung her over her knee. The woman was holding a paddle, and she brought it down repeatedly over the girl's backside. The girl grimaced and did her best not to cry out, but some tears escaped her eyes. After the punishment had been administered, she was made to stand in a corner with the back of her skirt raised, so the crowd could see her red bottom beneath her white panties.
“Poor Kim; she's so shy,” said Brianne, next to Kate. “It was pretty hot though, wasn't it?” she added. Kate merely nodded. She admitted it was a sexy sight—something right out of a fantasy, but wondered why Kim would allow herself to be treated that way in front of others.
When the food had almost run out, Brianne, Kate and the other serving girls cleaned up the kitchen and closed it down. The punished girl was released from her corner to help. Having finished cleaning, Kate entered the ballroom again and saw Lindsey sitting at a table with some friends. Her lover beckoned her over. Kate realized her feet were tired; she had been up and about for a couple of hours now and it was getting late.
She sat next to Sophia, who put an arm around her. “This is Roger and Wendy, long time friends of mine,” she said.
“So what does the new girl think?” asked a sharply dressed older gentleman--Roger--seated across from her. “Are you ready to run out, screaming?”
“Sophie never told me about this,” said Kate. “It's fantastic.”
“I'm glad you like it here,” said the man's wife, a handsome older woman seated beside him. “We always need fresh blood.”
“How do you guys get so many pretty girls to come here?” asked Kate.
“You'd be surprised,” said Sophia. “We do some of networking, and there are lots curious young women, looking for new experiences.”
“It doesn't hurt that the dominants here are all wealthy,” joked the woman next to Roger.
“Lindsey here is our housekeeper,” said the older man, motioning to the woman who had just spoken--a younger, comely brunette who wore a collar like many others. Lindsey smiled at Katie. She was wearing a skimpy French maid costume—or mostly wearing it. Her torso was encased in a corset so tight that her breasts looked ready to fall out. Lindsey's skirt was so short, too, so that when she rose to get Wendy a drink, the bottom of her white frilly panties was clearly visible.
“I have something for you, dear,” said Sophia. She opened her purse and produced a pair of handcuffs.
“Did I do something wrong?” asked Kate nervously.
The others around the table chuckled.
“Maybe it's to keep you from doing anything wrong.” Sophia clasped the cuffs around Kate's wrists behind her. “Perfect.” She stroked Kate's head affectionately, and fed her from a clean plate, holding a fork up to her mouth and a water glass to her lips. Kate felt utterly helpless—and it thrilled her. Having spectators made her ashamed, but aroused all the same. Here, at least, being bound like this was normal. “I did give her some champagne once; it loosened her up quite a bit,” said Sophia. “That was a memorable night, wasn't it dear?”
Kate's face turned beet red.
“How's her skill with her tongue?” asked Wendy with a naughty smile.
“Definitely improving. She makes up in enthusiasm what she lacks in technique.”
“Sophie!” Kate couldn't believe her lover would say such a thing to others, right in front of her!
“Hush dear, or you'll get a spanking,” said Sophia. She fed Kate some delicious sesame chicken, which Kate accepted demurely. When Kate had eaten her fill, Sophia stood her up and began to slow dance. Most of the other couples were doing the same, with girls whose hands were bound behind them, like Katie's. Kate saw the waitress, Kim, dancing with the woman who had spanked her earlier. Her head rested affectionately against the woman's shoulder.
“You can see why I waited to bring you here,” said Sophia. “These people are all used to this lifestyle, but you're still new. Does this appeal to you?”
Kate smiled and nodded. “Yeah, but why would someone want to be treated like—like a slave in front of all these people? “
“These girls are just like you. They're submissive. We're all fulfilling someone's fantasy here, dominants and submissives both. Do you want me to take the cuffs off?”
“Nope. I like them.”
“Good girl.”
Katie lay her head down between Sophia's breasts and closed her eyes. Lindsey embraced her and pulled her tight against her body as they danced. Even with her hands cuffed behind her, Katie thought she had never felt more comfortable.

As the music died down, the woman who was Kim's companion chimed a spoon against her champagne glass to get everyone's attention.
“I'm pleased to announce our winner tonight in total chips, Ms. Sophia Wells,” she said to the crowd, which broke out into applause. Sophia waved and smiled. “You may now claim your prize, Sophia,” said the woman, motioning to Tiffany in her harem costume. The gorgeous blonde was beaming. Sophia held out her hand and Tiffany kissed it, while someone unclipped Tiffany's leash from the wall and handed it to Sophia.
“I was hoping it would be you,” said Tiffany excitedly.
“It's been a long time,” said Sophia, with a polite but reserved smile.
She led Tiffany to a stairwell that went down to some kind of basement.
“Wait here,” Sophia said to Kate. “You can rest on the sofa.”
“Can't I come with you? I want to see what's going on.”
“Well, it might be a bit much for you,” said Sophia hesitantly. “You don't need to see everything at once.”
“Are you going to...you know, get it on?”
“Oh no dear, we don't do that sort of thing here. But these activities can be pretty intense.”
“Please, can I watch?”
“Oh come on,” said Tiffany with a wink. “It won't traumatize her.”
Sophia could see she had aroused an intense curiosity in Kate, so she reluctantly nodded. “Sit with Wendy. If you get disturbed by what you see, just whisper her and she'll take you back upstairs.”

The basement had a drastically different look and feel to it than the plush ballroom above it. It was dark, with grey walls lit by fluorescent bulbs, and furnished with strange devices and furniture. Kate saw assorted whips and paddles hanging from the walls, and assorted restraints. These people are nuts, she thought, but she was smiling even as she thought it. She was worldly enough to know about the strange games people played, but she never imagined she'd get to see a real live dungeon.
Sophia and Tiffany stood together in the middle of the room, while the guests gathered in a circle around them. Sophia's friends Wendy and Roger sat in chairs with black leather upholstery. Space was limited so Wendy took Kate onto her lap to give her a view of the show. Kate's wrists were still cuffed so Wendy held her for support, while the young redhead watched in fascination as the scene unfolded in front of her.
When the crowd was settled in around them, a vertical bar was lowered from the ceiling, hung by a chain at each end. Tiffany stripped off her skimpy costume and raised her arms over her head. Lindsey took her wrists and buckled them into restraints attached to each end of the bar. She had to arch her feet a little. An assistant took a second, similar bar and cuffed Tiffany's ankles to it. She was now naked and spread eagled before the entire crowd, but showed no embarrassment. Kate saw her pubis was shaved of all but a thin tuft of golden hair. Her breasts swayed appealingly, and Tiffany tossed her mane of blonde hair back and flashed a wicked smile at Sophia. Sophia asked her if she wanted a blindfold, and she shook her head.
Sophia chose a strange implement from the wall—a handle with lots of straps at the end. She circled behind the helpless Tiffany and began to strike her backside with it. Tiffany closed her eyes and rocked back and forth as the flogger hit her skin. She breathed heavily and moaned audibly. Sophia struck her ass multiple times in quick succession, then her back; Tiffany let out a yelp when when Lindsey hit her right between the legs. She came around to Tiffany's front, and the blonde gave the older woman a kind of challenging look. Sophia whipped her breasts, over and over, and Tiffany tossed her head back and sighed deeply.
“Why are they doing this?” whispered Kate. “Did Tiffany do something wrong?”
“This is her fantasy,” said Wendy quietly. “This was all her idea.” She put her finger to her lips, and Kate said no more.
Again, Sophia whipped Tiffany's crotch, and the young blonde yelled out; it sounded like a cry of ecstasy as much as pain. Someone in the shadows handed Sophia another implement of torture, which Kate recognized as a riding crop. Kate flinched as Tiffany was hit with it; it left faint red marks all over her body. Sophia circled around around her victim and hit Tiffany's legs, hips, thighs, and breasts--the latter eliciting a sharp cry from the beautiful victim. After the riding crop, there was one more torment in store for the helpless blonde. This time it was a short single tailed whip, and it seemed to hurt more than the previous two. Sophia paced around Tiffany slowly, taking her time. Tiffany yelped each time the whip struck her, and this time the mark it left was clearly visible. Finally, when that was done, Sophia put the whip aside and picked up a large vibrator, one normally used to ease back pains. From a long cord she held it up to Tiffany's breasts and and tummy, and gradually down to her sex. Kate's eyes widened in amazement. Tiffany grimaced and panted, and finally squealed with delight when she climaxed. The crowd applauded lustily. Kate was certain that if if her hands weren't restrained, the urge to touch herself would prove irresistible.
Tiffany was released from her bonds, and a nearby friend gave her a robe to cover her nakedness. She gave Sophia a grateful hug and went upstairs to get dressed. Kate couldn't see too well but she was certain that Roger, seated next to his wife, was trying to conceal a raging erection. The party guests chatted, paired off and finally began to go home.

Sophia's house, a beautiful two story Tudor, was in easy walking distance of the club. She led Kate by the hand up to her porch, and into her spacious living room. There were sofas and chairs, an large flat screen television, and a wide windowsill with a furry blanket. Once inside Sophia finally unlocked Kate's handcuffs.
“Come up to my room,” said Sophia, taking Kate by the hand.
Lindsey's bedroom was decorated in an ultra-modern style, with a large four poster bed, oak furniture, and plush white carpeting. The décor included glass shelves and furniture upholstered in black vinyl.
“So, this is where I live,” said Lindsey. “Do you like it?”
“I guess,” said Kate, looking somewhat distracted. The redhead bit her lip thoughtfully, and looked at the floor.
“What's on your mind, pet?”
“Umm...do you whip other girls a lot?”
“You mean like Tiffany?”
“Mm h'm.”
“Did that frighten you?”
“I was just wondering why she let you do that.”
“She brought up the idea a while ago—to be punished in public was a particular fantasy of hers. We usually have some kind of play activity at our parties; maybe a demonstration. I thought Tiffany's idea was a bit self serving, but she insisted. She can be very persuasive.”
“Wow,” said Kate. “That whole thing was just...wow. I didn't know you did stuff like that.”
Sophia explained. “I'm a dominatrix. Well, I was after I graduated from college, for a while. I don't do it much these days, but there are still a few women who come by to take advantage of my services.”
Kate looked up, alarmed. “Do they have sex with you?”
Sophia took Kate's hand gently. “No, Katie, my attentions in that regard are exclusive to you.”
“How come you never told me about it?”
“I suppose I didn't want to frighten you.”
“I'm not scared,” said Kate. “Just kinda jealous.”
“I understand. But with my clients, like Tiffany, it's only a fantasy. What you and I have is real.”
“Yeah, I know. I hope you don't think I'm ungrateful, for being jealous after all you've done for me.”
“Not at all, darling; you're a wonderful pet.”
“It was pretty amazing,what you did in there.”
“Would you like to try some of those games? We can take it slowly to start, of course.”
“Yes, definitely.”
“Take off you clothes,” said Sophia.
Kate obediently unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her skirt. She was used to commands by now.
“Now,” said Sophia, “I'm going to give you a new rule to obey.”
“What's that?”
“From now on, when we're together, I want you to address me as 'Mistress.'”
“How can you be my mistress if I'm not married?”
“Not that kind, silly. I mean mistress as in a female master.”
“Ooohh, I get it.”
“It's something special between us; it means you belong to me.”
“Okay, if that's what you want. Mistress...mistress...” she muttered the word to herself a few times.
Kate took off her bra and panties, and stood naked in front of her dominant lover. She felt exposed and vulnerable now, and Sophia's tight, black costume made her look intimidating. Kate trembled with excitement; the feeling of helplessness was a turn on.
“Very good. Now put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs apart.”
Kate did so, and looked at Lindsey with nervous anticipation. Sophia cupped Kate's firm, jutting breast and kissed her fully on the lips, devouring her mouth. Kate's pulse rushed. Her Mistress put a gloved hand between Kate's legs, teasing her, feeling the moisture building.
“Oh, Sophie...”
“What did you call me?”
“Uh, Mistress Sophia.”
“Better.” Then, a wicked smile came over Lindsey's face. “I think you need help remembering. It can be hard at first.”
Sophia walked over to a large chest near her dresser.
“What's in there?”
“'What's in there 'Mistress,' you mean.”
“Oh, I'm in trouble.” Kate wondered what was in store for her. The anticipation made her wetter.
Sophia took a long, black rod out of the chest. Kate recognized it as a riding crop, like the one she had seen at the club.
“Over my knee.” It was her commanding voice. Sophia sat on the bed, and Kate obediently lay face down on her lap, naked and trembling. She was nervous, but she didn't want to disappoint her lover.
“When I strike you, you will count the number of the stroke and say 'Thank you Mistress.' Understand?”
“Mm h'm.”
“Grab your elbows with your hands, like this, and don't move your arms.”
The crop stung like a bee. “Oww,” Kate yelped. “One, thank you Mistress...Youch! Two, thank you Mistress.” Like a chastised schoolgirl, she thanked Sophia for every painful swat against her bare ass.
And so it went, all the way to ten. Kate was in tears by the end. When she stood up she looked behind her to Sophia's large mirror; at the right angle she could just see the thin red welts. They showed bright and clear against her pale skin.
“I know it hurts, but it's for your own good,” said Sophia. She was a pretty experienced judge of pain; usually she could tell what was the right amount to give to a victim. Sophia looked admiringly at the welts on Kate's beautiful young body and smiled. Few things aroused her more.
“I know,” said Kate. “I mean, I know, Mistress.”
“Help me out of this corset, pet.”
Kate eagerly unfastened the stays behind Sophia's back, and helped her out of the leather garment.
“I want one of these,” Kate said with a giggle.
“Maybe you can have one, if you behave,” said Sophia. She let her skirt fall to the floor. Kate thought Sophia was stunning in her black, lace lingerie. Sophia slipped off her panty, but kept her garter belt and stockings on. She opened a dresser drawer and produced her strapon, something Kate was intimately familiar with by now.
“Help me put this on, will you?”
When the straps were buckled and adjusted, Sophia told Kate to get down on all fours.
“Crawl around for me. I want to see your ass wiggle.”
Kate felt silly, even degraded, but also very aroused. She opened herself up to the feeling, imagining she was Sophia's pet. She scampered around the room eagerly, hid on the other side of the bed, and came back when Sophia called her.
“Good girl. Now beg.”
Kate stood on her knees, brought her hands up, and stuck her tongue out.
“Now suck.” Sophia put her strapon dildo up to Kate's mouth, and the young girl took it in, sucking eagerly. Sophia held Kate's head in place and rocked her hips back and forth, forcing the shaft deeper into Kate's throat, almost gagging her. Sophia did this to moisten the dildo, so Kate knew what was coming next. “Good girl.”
Finally, she withdrew.
“Now lie down on the bed.”
Kate lay on her back, luxuriating in the soft pillows and comforter. Even her sore bottom didn't feel so bad on this surface. So much nicer than her own lumpy bed at home!
Sophia opened a drawer and took out a pair of satin scarves. She tied the end of one around Kate's wrist, and the other end to the bedpost, and did the same with the other scarf.
“I'm not gonna run away, I promise.”
“That's not the point, dear.” Sophia produced a satin blindfold and fastened it around Kate's head. Naked, in the dark now, Kate was all sensation. She felt a feather tickle across her body and giggled uncontrollably. Sophia tickled her belly and under her arms, despite Kate's pleas that she stop; Sophia enjoying watching Kate squirm immensely.
After that, Kate felt the pleasant sensation of tassels against her skin, all over her body, and then a soft velvet glove, which felt wonderful. She shrieked when she felt an ice cube on her belly. Sophia even out one against Kate's sex, causing her to close her legs and shiver uncontrollably.
“Sorry pet, couldn't resist that one.”
“You're a meanie,” Kate said and darted her tongue out defiantly.
Lindsey straddled her legs over Kate's body. “We'll see about that,” she said. She opened Kate's legs rubbed the edge of her dildo against the lips of her pussy, teasing her. “You want this inside you?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“Beg me for it.”
“Please Mistress? Pretty please?”
Sophia thrust the shaft deep inside Kate's sex, sending waves of pleasure rocking through the young girl's body. Sophia gripped Kate's breasts tightly, squeezing until they almost hurt, and rubbed her nipples vigorously.
“What do you say now?”
“Oh, thank you Mistress,” Kate gasped. “Thank you, thank you, thankyou...” Sophia thrust more and more quickly, and Kate gasped louder and louder. Kate wasn't sure if she would be able to climax with her hands restrained; in fact, the sensation was even more powerful for her this way. She came to orgasm with a long sigh.
Kate lost track, but they tried at least three more positions that night; her favorite was when she straddled Sophia and moved up and down on top of the dildo, her breasts rising and falling with her. Finally Sophia stripped down and made Kate lick her to orgasm over and over again on top of the bed sheets, and they collapsed in each others' arms.

That morning was the most peaceful Kate had felt in years, in Sophia's cozy bed, her head against the older woman's breasts. Sophia was still asleep, and Kate didn't ever want to leave, but she had to relieve herself. She went to the restroom adjoining Sophia's bedchamber, and crawled back, still naked, under the warm bedsheets. Sophia stirred.
“Good morning pet. Did you sleep well?”
“I had an interesting dream.”
“Want to tell me about it?”
“I must've been thinking about Tiffany, and the party last night,” said Kate.
“You dreamt you were being whipped?”
“No, I dreamt I was on an auction block, being sold as a slave.”
“Oh; were you frightened?”
“Kinda, but it was exciting too.”
“I'll bet it was. Were you naked in this dream?”
“Yeah, and my hands were tied behind me, so I couldn't cover myself.”
“I like that. What happened then?”
“Then people started bidding on me, and I was scared, then this beautiful rich woman bought me, and I had to follow her home to her castle.”
“What did the woman look like?”
“Just like you.”
“And what did she do with you?”
“All kinds of things,” said Kate with an excited shiver. “I'm not sure I can even describe it, it was kinda hazy. But she was really strict, and made me pleasure her again and again, I remember that.” Kate began to suckle Sophia's nipple. Sophia stroked the girl's head.
“I must say, I like your fantasies. Did this one turn you on?”
“Mm h'm. I think I came in my sleep,” said Kate with a blush.
“I have an idea. Go take a shower, but don't get dressed. When you're ready, come to the kitchen. On your hands and knees.”
“Okay.”

When Kate had washed and dried off, she fixed her hair into a ponytail and crawled naked to the kitchen, towards the delicious smell of breakfast. Sophia smiled and knelt to pat her, rubbing her chin. Kate nuzzled her Mistress affectionately. Sophia placed a wide bowl on the ground, filled with scrambled eggs, fruit, chopped hash browns and bacon bits.
“Keep your hands on the floor,” said Sophia. “Eat with your mouth only, or you'll get a spanking.”
Kate obeyed. She imagined herself a pet, free of all worries—no work, no rent, no homework, nothing to do but keep Sophia happy. It was a wonderful thought.
Sophia sat at the table and ate. Kate's got some food stuck on her face as she pushed it deeper into the bowl, but she ignored it. Sophia wiped it off for her.
The oven chimed, and Sophia pulled out a tray of cinnamon rolls. Kate's mouth watered at the smell. She looked up at Sophia eagerly, not speaking.
“You want one of these?”
Kate nodded eagerly.
“Lick your bowl clean first.”
Kate ran her tongue all over the bowl, eating up every last bit of her tasty meal.
“Beg.”
Kate stood on her knees, arms raised, tongue out. Sophia broke of a piece of the warm roll and fed to her by hand. It was delicious. Kate begged for more in the same fashion, and Sophia fed her a delicious roll, piece by piece.
“You really like this, don't you?”
Kate nodded.

After breakfast Kate dressed and Sophia drove her home. Back in her own ratty apartment, Kate wondered, in the back of her mind, if the previous night had all been a dream. She couldn't wait to go back.

(To be continued?)

loserslave01
12-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Great story! Loved every minute of it.

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Great story, really enjoyed the pace. Hopefully there will be more in the future?