PDA

View Full Version : In search of Dante

naomi
01-01-2010, 07:00 PM
greetings to all...

a hard drive crash erased the collection we had of Dante's exquisite fiction. there were about nine stories in all. they included "three girls at sea", "cassandra", and"australian barbie" among others. if anyone in possession of these gems happened to be in a sharing mood, i would be eternally grateful. :>

IAN 2411
01-02-2010, 02:04 AM
I think i heard delia saying in chat that the library was not afected but it will take time for it to be replaced. It would be worth your time asking the administrators. A story that i wrote a few weeks ago is back on there and so to are a lot of others, which leads me to belive that if the latest stories were not lost then i doubt if the others were. It is worth checking as it would save you a lot of frustration if i am correct, be patient.

naomi
01-03-2010, 05:44 PM
ah forgive me, i meant to say that the stories were located on MY hard drive. dante's works have never been posted to the library as far as i know. the stories were originally a gift to me from a wonderful member of this community. unfortunately, i'm not sure she is still active here.

IAN 2411
01-04-2010, 04:32 PM
have you tried googling the name of the soryies, i have heard the name Dante, and i am sure that he is on one of the Erotic story sites that i have used. The name sounds familier, i am sure that i came across the name while doing research for my own books. i think that he is on one of the larger sites under BDSM but then again i could be wrong about the heading, it might just be under Erotic stories, that is the best i can do.

Regards ian 2411

talldarkandtwisted
06-30-2010, 08:13 AM
sunder is in the library, 3 ladies is on asstr as well as cassandra i think. those are the only 3 i know of let me know if you find others

talldarkandtwisted
06-30-2010, 08:35 AM
http://www.asstr.org/~pervman/oldsite/ for "three girls at sea" and "cassandra"