PDA

View Full Version : The Taste Test

Alex Bragi
10-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Hey, you guys out there, is your lady reluctant to give you a blow job? Does she refuse to swallow? Would she rather enjoy a cup of tea than what you have to offer? If the answer is yes to, one or more of, the above questions perhaps your just not doing you bit to entice her?

Did you know the taste of semen can change according to several different factors? A man's diet and state of health are two keys to the way his semen will taste. Vegetarians who eat lots of celery tend to have mild semen (as will a man who has ejaculated several times in the past couple of days), while red meat, asparagus, broccoli, and spinach produce sharp-tasting semen. The more sperm in the ejaculate, the sharper the taste will be.

Smoking cigarettes or pot or drinking alcohol make the semen bitter. A diabetic's semen is usually sweet. Combinations of these factors can produce a moderate taste. It is said, too, that a vasectomy imparts a milder taste to a man's semen.

Not only that, sperm is very high in protien. Forget the meat and two vegies, she just needs the 'meat'!

Oh, and tell her to stop wasting all that money on expensive skin care. When applied to the skin, sperm acts like a beauty treatment, cleansing, tone and smoothing out fine lines all in one!

So, if you didn't already know, now you do, and if you're not already, why not experiment a little?

Oh, and don't forget, October has been decared international 'Give your man a blow job month"! *gg* Not really, but hey isn't it worth a shot?

spike
10-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Smoking cigarettes or pot or drinking alcohol make the semen bitter. A diabetic's semen is usually sweet. Well, Alex, you remind me of a story posted somewhere or other and claiming to be true (of course) of a medical college lecturer telling his class the contents of typical semen and a girl student asking 'If it's got all those sugars in it, why doesn't it taste sweet?' then realising how publicly she'd just said that. :o :o While she was demonstrating the blush reflex to the class, the lecturer pointed out that the taste buds that taste sweet tastes are at the front of the tongue, and that right at the back of the tongue you can only taste bitter tastes. :D

Oh, and don't forget, October has been decared international 'Give your man a blow job month"! *gg* Not really, but hey isn't it worth a shot?No, Alex. Not 'your man', 'every man you meet'. Some of us need all the help we can get.

Spike

AndrewBlack
10-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Nice idea about the month, a great way to ease the transitition into winter. Alex, how do you get all this 'did you know' stuff, do you trawl the scientific journals all day ?! Who did that study and who did they get to be the tasting guinea pigs:D

mythicat
10-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Smoking cigarettes or pot or drinking alcohol make the semen bitter. A diabetic's semen is usually sweet.Not sure bout cigarettes or alcohol, but I had the opposite exerience with guys who smoke a lot of pot. The few potheads (smoking at least once a day, often more) I've "tasted" in the past all had much milder semen than other men I've been with. None of them were vegetarian or had a particularly sweet diet either.

Also hubby is diabetic, blood sugar very high until recently, and his has never been sweet. You'd think it should be, but it's not. Tho there could be extenuating dietary circumstances in his case as we do eat a lot of meat and he drinks a lot of coffee (not all of it caffeinated). Maybe we could get the American Diabetes Association to look into this. :D I do know, however, that one of the ways they used to test for diabetes "in the old days" was to taste the patient's urine. That supposedly you can detect the excess sugar in it. Maybe someone here can confirm this personally?

Oh, and tell her to stop wasting all that money on expensive skin care. When applied to the skin, sperm acts like a beauty treatment, cleansing, tone and smoothing out fine lines all in one!Makes an awesome hair conditioner too! :D

NaturalSub
10-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Yes, they still do the urine thing to test for diabetes, although if you go to the doctors, they do it with a blood sample now. I had my army medical yesterday (yes, i get around a bit, i have a lot of different carrers, i think this is the third one i've mentioned on here!) anyway, part of the medical was a urine sample, amongst other things they checked the sugar level to see if it indicated diabetes.

Anyway, onto the subject of the taste of semen. That's not the first time i've heard that, although i think the main one i heard was eating lots of pineapple made it taste sweeter.

I don;t know if it's coincedence or not, but of the guys that i've sucked off, the ones who smoke tend to be less pleasent (I'm not sure whether it was because it was bitter, i'd never really thought about it before). Anyway, my master (who, as i've said before, is away for another 2 months) is about to give up smoking, so when he gets back, i'll compare the tase of his spunk now, and the taste of his spunk then!

MrJerseyGuy
10-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Damned second hand smoke!!! You never hear about this on those tv commercials!

slavelucy
10-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Damned second hand smoke!!! You never hear about this on those tv commercials!

ROFL! Yeah..you always see someone in a pub waving smoke away from themseleves as if in a gas attack...or a child with smoke near them..you never see anyone knelt down, giving head, saying (albeit mumbled!) 'god, i wish you'd give up!'. LOL

i heard somewhere that cinnamon can make it sweeter.

sl

MrJerseyGuy
10-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Not a problem for me lucy! She says mine justs tastes like bourbon! Go figure!

Gives a whole new meaning to offering a round of shots!

spike
10-05-2004, 03:10 PM
you never see anyone knelt down, giving head, saying (albeit mumbled!) 'god, i wish you'd give up!'. LOLWould make a good incentive to stop smoking though: "I'm not sucking that till it tastes like asparagus." (sucks piece of asparagus at him)

Wonder whether patches might impart taste too. Tough if they did.

Spike (non-smoker for many years now)

Curtis
10-17-2004, 04:53 PM
A quotation from How A Woman Loves To Be Loved, by Angel Smith (Warner Books, copyright1973), page 73:
"A load of sperm is sticky, bleachy and stringy. It has the consistency of raw egg, and just the way you don't always feel like a mouthful of raw egg, so some women don't always feel like a mouthful of sperm.
"Some girls never get around to liking it, and that's a fact you have to accept....
"[The author of] The Sensual Woman coaxes girls to shut their eyes, hold their noses, and swallow the whole load like good little sexpots. But, the whole point about swallowing a man's semen is that you do it because you really want to do it..."

and on page 74: "Male sexual hygiene, in my view, can be summed up in three little words: wash your cock.
"Apply that formula twice a day..."

Xaviera Hollander, in Xaviera On The Best Part Of A Man (New American Library, copyright 1975), titled chapter 14 "Keep It Clean As A Whistle Or It Won't Get Blown, and in it she wrote: "There's something else about a man's genital odor that few are aware of. It's the scent of their semen. The way it tastes or smells can depend a lot on what they eat or drink. If a man eats spicy foods or drinks a lot of alcohol, it tastes unpleasant and sometimes even bitter. But, if he drinks a lot of fruit juices and eats sweet things like caramels, creamy pastries and chocolates, the semen won't taste like chocolate, of course, but it will taste nicer and more delicate....Darling, eat lots of delicious peaches and nectarines and drink fruit juices so it will go right down to your groin."

There's a third reference that I can't seem to dig up, in which the female author also recommended that guys who want blowjobs should eat chocolate daily, and it finished with, "Wash your cock. Twice a day."

Alex Bragi
02-10-2005, 04:57 AM
Spit, swallow, gag or gargle. There's no longer anything to ponder.

Just look at what I was sent today: Cum-So-Sweet (http://www.cum-so-sweet.com/) *gg*

ProjectEuropa
02-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Just look at what I was sent today: Cum-So-Sweet (http://www.cum-so-sweet.com/) *gg*

What do you want love, lemon, raspberry or lime? Any flavour and all from the same tap!

Makes me think of the Led Zepplin song "the way you squeeze my lemon you make the juice run down my leg! Oh Oooh Ooooh!"

Jadetiger
02-10-2005, 05:46 AM
As a woman who likes a lot of meat in her diet but doesn't always like the sauce it's a dream cum true. ;)
:woman:
Phone conversation.
Jade, 'Yes I said express delivery, I don't how much it cost'. :devious:

Two days later.
'Honey I got a present fot you', Jade purrs.
:bj3:
Yummy

Eraser
02-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Spit, swallow, gag or gargle. There's no longer anything to ponder.

tid bit of there statistics I liked..
>Only 29% of men reported receiving fellatio in the prior year

>Of women surveyed, 30% reported performing oral sex in the prior year

hmm 1% of these women are doin a little extra work it seems

Katmandu
02-17-2005, 08:41 AM
A quotation from How A Woman Loves To Be Loved, by Angel Smith (Warner Books, copyright1973), page 73:A load of sperm is sticky, bleachy and stringy. It has the consistency of raw egg, and just the way you don't always feel like a mouthful of raw egg, so some women don't always feel like a mouthful of sperm.
"Some girls never get around to liking it, and that's a fact you have to accept....
"[The author of] The Sensual Woman coaxes girls to shut their eyes, hold their noses, and swallow the whole load like good little sexpots. But, the whole point about swallowing a man's semen is that you do it because you really want to do it..."

Hmmm, I wonder. Could, just maybe, a woman (or man) swallows because they don't like the taste in their mouth, and want to perform the the task, but hustle the cum away quickly to avoid the taste/ texture sensation?

Also, what do you do for men who can't cum from a blowjob? (My first husband)