PDA

View Full Version : Master me and gor

ClassifiedExquisite
01-02-2010, 07:17 AM
my very beloved Master is in2 gore im dianic after reading up on gore i was concerned about how it went against my faith its hard and often confusing being a dianic and a slave my Master told me not 2 worry He wouldn't push it on me now He is im not sure what 2 do iv tried talking 2 Him He just says i just need 2 do as He says and that ill learn or that this is how it should be but iv spoke 2 older slaves who tell me im not wrong 2 feel as it do idk just looking for a fresh take on it i guess im out of ideas

ClassifiedExquisite
01-02-2010, 08:30 PM
iv never met another dianic slave or sub i was just wondering if there were any here id love 2 speak with any if there are

leo9
01-03-2010, 06:16 AM
I shall be watching this with interest. As a serious Goddess worshipper it took me a long time to find a comfortable accomodation between my religion and my love of dominating women. Are you looking to express your faith in a M/f, F/m or F/f context?

denuseri
01-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I assume what you mean by gore is actually Gor and what you mean by dianic is Wiccan or one of the many faiths associated with it??

My Owner and I both follow Gorean Philosophies.

My Owner is also a practiconer of the Wittan as he calls it, (often asscociated with wiccan, and other forms of witchcraft/ technically one and same in some peoples books) which as also associated with the gardanian and seax wiccan movements through they do not worship a goddess exclussively or in a superiour position to that of the male god, both god and godess exist to them on the same footing, balanced with each other in their respective rolls, together they form a third entity with their union which is the creative force behind all existance( a mixture of both masculine and femine aspects, love it's self if you will, the universe in its entirety). Not just godess whorship alone persay. (Diana just happens to be one of many names that they have for the femine aspect of their diety btw)

If one follows Dr Langes philosophy (Gor) in the fashion by which it was intended by him to be followed, if followed at all; as we do, one will find it can fit perfectly into ones day to day life. Its actually aligned well with many of the transendental religions and philosophies (Wicca, Taoism, Shamenism, Shinto, etc etc) Gor is despite this often misunderstood and attacked by those who are ignorant to its true meaning.

What matters more if you dominant willing to be fair and balanced and SAFE, as well as respect your limitations whatever they may be. Nothing says that you give up your rights as a citizen just becuase you decide to submit to the will of another, even if that submission is professed to be unconditonal in your heart of hearts.

A link to learn more about Gor:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17006

leo9
01-04-2010, 05:28 PM
OK, I misread this by taking the second post as the beginning.

Dianic Wicca, as I understand it, is based on a belief in the superiority of women in this world and the next. If you can find common ground between that and a philosophy whose core principle is that women are naturally slaves, the UN needs you as a peace negotiator.

denuseri
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I am sorry Leo, but that opinion is hardely even close to the core principle of Gorean Philosophy as explained by its founder. Nor is it even close to what I was taught. In fact thats one of the biggest misconceptions about it.

Though we have no idea based on the current information presented as to what her master actually believes in this regard, he may or may not be following the core principles as presented, or may using only what parts of the philosophy he likes etc.

Just like assuming that all who practice wicca also follow some kind of emasculating feminist dogma and have a tendency to over look the god in favor of the godess. Sometimes even excluding him as most of the new agers appear to do with all the lesser spirits and deities related to the craft.

All of which is inmaterial to what the op has asked.

To find out if there are more people of her exact or related faith who are submissives or otherwise she may wish to provide us with a basic outline as to what exactly her faith professess.

As too weather or not this faith will be in opposition to her masters chosen philosophy, it would be helpful to know exactly what type of Gorean he professess to be.

Especially before one goes to making assumptions with no basis about one or the others compatability.

My husband is both a practisioner of the craft and a Gorean and he doesnt have any conflicts of intrest or transvergence of faith over it. Who is to say that her faith and her masters philosophy dont actually go hand in hand in a way that will prove to be fruitfulul to both of them?

leo9
01-05-2010, 03:08 AM
I am sorry Leo, but that opinion is hardely even close to the core principle of Gorean Philosophy as explained by its founder. Nor is it even close to what I was taught. In fact thats one of the biggest misconceptions about it.

Though we have no idea based on the current information presented as to what her master actually believes in this regard, he may or may not be following the core principles as presented, or may using only what parts of the philosophy he likes etc.

Just like assuming that all who practice wicca also follow some kind of emasculating feminist dogma and have a tendency to over look the god in favor of the godess. Sometimes even excluding him as most of the new agers appear to do with all the lesser spirits and deities related to the craft.

All of which is inmaterial to what the op has asked.

To find out if there are more people of her exact or related faith who are submissives or otherwise she may wish to provide us with a basic outline as to what exactly her faith professess.

As too weather or not this faith will be in opposition to her masters chosen philosophy, it would be helpful to know exactly what type of Gorean he professess to be.

Especially before one goes to making assumptions with no basis about one or the others compatability.

My husband is both a practisioner of the craft and a Gorean and he doesnt have any conflicts of intrest or transvergence of faith over it. Who is to say that her faith and her masters philosophy dont actually go hand in hand in a way that will prove to be fruitfulul to both of them?

If my post came over as hostile to the poster or her Master, I apologise for the mistaken impression, that was not at all my intention.

I am well aware of the wide range of beliefs and religio-political attitudes included in the Wiccan faith (including some paths that are solidly male-dominated in both doctrine and practice), though I'm not personally acquainted with anyone calling themself Dianic. As I've noted, I have my own experience of the problems in reconciling a maledom lifestyle and a serious devotion to the Goddess. That's why I'm keen to learn more about people who seem to have an even more... interesting... spiritual journey to make.

steelish
01-05-2010, 10:24 AM

True. It would also be helpful if her Master would communicate more with her. Her initial post indicates that this is not what is being done.

ClassifiedExquisite
01-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Thank You for Your interest in my dilemma first please i feel the need 2 make clear i am not wiccan Dianic i am a follower of the Great Goddess the most understood term is Dianic pagan or simply Goddess worshiper wiccans took the worship 2 a place im uncomfortable with no offense 2 wiccan You made it easier 2 be me thank You as for my issue with gor (thank You for the correction) its mainly the ill use of names i hold high it feel like a attack please correct me if im wrong iv only looked in 2 gor lightly and have only read parts of the 1st few books i love the art so please don't take my ? In a bad way i am simply asking what's on my mind thank You for Your time and input

leo9
01-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Thank You for Your interest in my dilemma first please i feel the need 2 make clear i am not wiccan Dianic i am a follower of the Great Goddess the most understood term is Dianic pagan or simply Goddess worshiper wiccans took the worship 2 a place im uncomfortable with no offense 2 wiccan You made it easier 2 be me thank You as for my issue with gor (thank You for the correction) its mainly the ill use of names i hold high it feel like a attack please correct me if im wrong iv only looked in 2 gor lightly and have only read parts of the 1st few books i love the art so please don't take my ? In a bad way i am simply asking what's on my mind thank You for Your time and input

It seems we are closer than I thought. I'm not Wiccan myself (mainly because I've no feeling for magic, so that whole aspect of their practice goes right past me,) and though I acknowledge the God, it was the Goddess - originally in the aspect of Inanna - that brought me to the Pagan paths and remains the focus of my faith.

But I'm not clear what use of names bothers you in the Gor canon. I gave up reading the books around #10 (I forget exactly); but at that point, the only religion mentioned (other than the Priest-Kings) was the Vikings' worship of Thor, which was treated with reasonable respect. Is a goddess-cult introduced later? Denuseri, you would know?

denuseri
01-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Not exactly per say, some say the all female hunters worshiped a godess as opposed to the priest kings, shrugs. But Normans proposed world has a lot of diversity in many aspects, especially with other cultures like the plains peoples who whorshiped nature spirits and the like. He just used the priest kings as the main focus in imediate cultural start point of the books and outside of them doesnt spend all that much time decribing other religious practices unless they are pertanent to the story.

All of which should be beside the point...I havent ever met a real life practicioner of gorean philosophy yet that expoused any adaptation of Normans works as a basis for a religion per say.

To better advise the op I simply need more data, what specifically is she at issue with, and what in her faith should preclude the incorperation of bdsm into her lifestyle. I know of nothing in Gor specifically from my personal experience that would conflict with any faith in any way more than just plain ole bdsm would, if anything a strict gorean imho would be perhaps somewhat more reserved in their practices than their non-gorean counterparts in some regards, at least in ways that Ive seen it practiced.

thir
01-26-2010, 02:59 PM
my very beloved Master is in2 gore im dianic after reading up on gore i was concerned about how it went against my faith its hard and often confusing being a dianic and a slave

As I understand what you say here you have a problem with the combination of your faith and being a slave. Can you say what it is, more exactly?

my Master told me not 2 worry He wouldn't push it on me
now He is im not sure what 2 do

Here is sounds like it is your Master who has changed an attitude and now have a problem. Can you say what it is - what is he uncertain about, that he wasn't before? Do you know what has brought about this change?

iv tried talking 2 Him He just says i just need 2 do as He says and that ill learn or that this is how it should be

Here it sounds like your communication with your Master is failing. Do you feel that you cannot reach him?

but iv spoke 2 older slaves who tell me im not wrong 2 feel as it do idk just looking for a fresh take on it i guess im out of ideas

I guess that your problem is bigger than your Master has understood. Is it at all possible to talk to him again about this?

thir
01-26-2010, 03:04 PM
its mainly the ill use of names i hold high it feel like a attack please correct me if im wrong iv only looked in 2 gor lightly and have only read parts of the 1st few books

Can you say more about 'the ill use of names you hold high' - do you mean in the Gor books? What names? Can you give a quote, for example, to show what you mean?