PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain theme

naicore
01-03-2010, 02:50 AM
I'm looking for stories that share a certain theme, the problem is that the theme is rather hard to do a search on and that's why I ask the community to help me if they know any stories with the theme.
The theme is a girl or girls at the mercy of a machine. Not just your average fucking machine, I'm thinking complex machines.

I guess to better explain the theme would be to list some of the stories that I have found so far myself.
Kim's Tail
The Transformation into Belle
House Training
4BDN-PLN8
Crated by SG
Stall by Lord Douche
Slave to the Machine
Certain stories by Excalibur and Petricia

I prefer that the girl/girls end up in the situation non-volunteerly like in Kim's Tail or the Belle story or having made a machine and then something goes wrong, trapping them as in stories by Excalibur and Petricia. 4BDN-PLN8 is a bit different since the woman triggers the robots subconsciously.
If anyone on the forum knows of other stories or stumble upon some, please post the names here, or send me a PM if the story is on an off-bdsmlibrary site. Thank you in advance.

Mr. Willit
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Saw XXX is pretty much all about torture machines. Probably more extreme than you are looking for, but you might like it.

suissepervert
02-16-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm not into machine-strories that much, so I can only give you this hint.

You can try to look at grometsplaza there is a machine section. Perhaps you find something you like there.

torryd
02-24-2010, 07:43 AM
naicore, where can I find the stories you've listed; they sound interesting? I'm new to the site, so I'll apologize if I'm missing something obvious. :) I looked in the stories section for the first one, "Kim's Tail", but I didn't see it.

Thank you
torryd

suissepervert
02-24-2010, 04:44 PM
naicore, where can I find the stories you've listed; they sound interesting? I'm new to the site, so I'll apologize if I'm missing something obvious. :) I looked in the stories section for the first one, "Kim's Tail", but I didn't see it.

Thank you
torryd

You may need to vary the names a little "Kim's Tail" is in the story section listed as "Kims Tail" I think, so try to search for "Tail". It should work. :)

naicore
02-26-2010, 05:53 AM
A direct link to Kim's tail is bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=7177 and ya, under stories it's kims tail, sorry about that. It's a very good story and I'm a bit sad the author ended it so soon.

The stories I've listed can all be found on BDSM library, just seach the name and select "Story Title". As for the authors Excalibur and Petricia, just select "Author" instead of "Story Title".

@ Sussiepervert: thanks for the link to grometsplaza, it's a great place with some very nice fetish themes that I like, definitely worth a visit.

anonacctrandom
07-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Have you read The Chair by Colleen Thomas? literotica.com/s/the-chair-16

alsosprachzar
01-02-2018, 07:01 PM
i love these kind of stories also. Gagged Utopia has a bunch, go to 'search' and then select other-f.