PDA

View Full Version : Violet wand

yub
01-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I was never electro-tortured. Some day a gentleman suggested using electro-torture in my story. I often see the "violet wand" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1174&pictureid=9858) in use in BDSM videos, but i don't know what the victims feel. Does it hurt? Does it hurt very much? Does it hurt more than a cane stroke? These are my simple questions, and i thank everybody who tells me something about it. :dunno:

_ID_
01-05-2010, 03:51 PM
The "shock" can be anything from what you'd get if you shock yourself from static electricity touching a door knob after dragging your socked feet across a carpeted floor to one that will leave permanent marks and scars. The level of pain one perceives depends on the level of shock that the top wishes to inflict, as there are different wand attachments, as well as different ways to apply the shock.

The Lord Winter
01-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Those little gadgets have me quite intrigued. Been looking at them on the Violet Wand Resource Network. Very interesting little toys. My wife/sub isn't fond of the idea of getting shocked, but after letting her see them and how they work a little bit, she's coming around to the idea of experimenting with one a bit, even if only on some of the lower settings... hehehe.

fetishdj
01-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I think it is best to start on the lower settings and work up to the higher ones...

I've only experienced TENS and it was an interesting experience. Not painful but rather a tight muscular contraction that can be arousing - as if someone were gently wanking you off with a glove full of needles...

I think the wands are a more acute shock rather than sustained pulses of small shocks as you get in TENS

ravenbounduptight
01-06-2010, 11:13 AM
OMG. . . *wiggles at the fond memories*. . . okay i work with a guy, (His work is on my profile). and He owns a wand. Before i met Him, we spent a bit of time going back and forth talking about different scenes and He mentioned/asked me if i knew what it was and if i'd consider trying it. He told me He had used it on a few other girls and their reaction was pretty much the same: at first they werent sure about trying it, after they loved it to some extent.

i'm not one to say no to new things, but i was like ummm not sure i'm going to like this at all. What does it feel like? it depends how high it's turned on and how long it's done, For me at least. All this is based on how it feels to me, i'm not sure how it feels to others. i like it on a med, it does get to be a bit more pain then i can handle at this moment in my life due to the sharp pin like feeling that shoot deeper the higher it gets turned up.

Places i enjoy it: pretty much everywhere, on nipple and clit it bites more and the thought process goes like this: " ouch..oooooooo/ahhhh more.... ouch...ooooommmmm." you don't know when its going to hit the right spot or when it's going to hit it sharper and harder. i love it on my shoulders/back/ass the most. i dont know why, i wish i did only cause it feels odd that i like so much pain/sensation on that area.

i really couldnt tell you if it hurts more then a cane does, i've never tried a cane. . . i'm into sensation play, alittle impact play, and mainly bondage. So i love to be tied and violet wand-ed.

Hope this helps just alittle, now i'm all excited and horny over thinking about this, and i have to wait till tonight to get tied (might not sound bad but i've been waiting for a week and a half to get tied).

~j~

The different attatments/toys are also VERY lovely. the thinner the point the more one feels "it". i dont know what else to say about that feeling other then its just amazing.

yub
01-06-2010, 11:55 AM
i want to thank everybody who replied, i have learned a lot. But raven's answer told me the most. Thank You, dear, for describing the feeling. I don't know when i will have occasion to try it. But now i can imagine, thank you. I hope you will enjoy your bondage tonight. I won't play, i must study. What a shame! :)

steelish
01-06-2010, 12:01 PM
I've only ever felt it on my forearm at a low setting...to me it was ticklish and mildly "snappy" at the same time. (Probably not the best description, but the only way I could figure out to voice the sensation)

yub
01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Thank you too, steelish, you describe the sensation very exactly, i almost can feel it

yub
01-14-2010, 05:09 AM
Recently i came to a picture (http://bitcast-a.v1.fra1.bitgravity.com/kink/imagedb/5885/i/h/830/13.jpg) where three wands are at work at the same time on the naked body of the victim. I love the laugh of the torturing girls.