PDA

View Full Version : Nose Ring Pics

quwatulhind
10-05-2004, 02:03 AM
HELLO I AM POSTING SOME NOSE RING PICS HERE ENJOY IT
i like them because during sex i can pull on and squzzee them which make nose as red as a rose

[Once again, no need to shout - Thread moved to Sexual Fantasy - LD]

quwatulhind
10-06-2004, 11:25 PM
somebody please reply :confused:

Mobius
10-07-2004, 02:58 AM
I do not realy consider those nose rings. They are more of a nasel piercing.

When I think of a nose ring I am thinking of a ring right through the septem. Unfortunatly I do not have any of those pics. I wish I did. While I have pics that betrary a Septem pircing they are illustrated and I do not have time to post at this moment but will when I get back from work.

allalone46
10-07-2004, 05:55 AM
somebody please reply :confused: A real nose ring is though the septum. Ithat is were it would be better, and more on the BDSM.

Mobius
10-07-2004, 09:43 AM
She is correct I looked at google and when I did a search for nose rings I found lots of pics some were like she showed but then there were the ones that I was thinking of like this

Also a web site had this to say about Nose rings

Although nose rings are very common in India, they actually originated in the Middle East. It was only during the 16th century that the practice of piercing the nose filtered into India, for ancient Indian civilization has not recorded any evidence of its existence either in the sculptures at Ajanta and Ellora, the excavations of Harappa and Mohenjadaro or during the reign of the Kushan and Gupta dynasties.

Nose rings seem to be associated with the Hindu religion itself. However, the fact that Muslim ladies and children also wear nathunis (nose rings) belies the fact at least to a certain extent.
Nose rings first made their appearance when the mughals ruled India. These nose rings were not rings in the real sense of the word. They were minute ornamental patterns depicting a tiny flower with a thin stem, which entered the left nostril, and was held in place by a screw on the inside. These were sometimes decorated with delicate chains or fragile pendants. The nose rings were made either of gold or diamond and were in the form of a small ball or a small flat disc. The type of nose ring is determined by the area to be adorned. If it is the nostril, studs are common, if it is the septum, a circular barbell is worn and if it is the bridge of the nose between the eyes, a straight barbell adorns the nose. Sometimes the Septum rings are so large that they cover a portion of the mouth and often come in the way while eating. The nostril rings also vie for attention. Some of them are so heavily ornamented with pearls and precious stones that they have to be supported by fine chains, which are attached to the hair. The Bulak which is quite common in Madhya Pradesh is a perfect example of this.

Stainless steel, 14\18 carat gold, titanium, nickel or niobium are the metals that nose rings are generally made from. Nickel can cause allergic reactions often in the form of rashes or sensation of burning around the area of the nose ring. So remember, if it does not suit you, do consider an alternative metal. Sometimes, gems are glued on to the nose rings. The chances are that the gems will fall out sooner or later, so ensure that they are mechanically set.

Strangely enough, calves are also made to wear nose rings. However, the purpose is not ornamental. They are meant to successfully wean the calf. The nose rings interfere with the feeding process frustrating both the calf and the cow. When this happens often, the calf gets used to the idea of not being able to feed and is successfully weaned without going through the trauma of separation.

quwatulhind
10-15-2004, 02:08 AM
hello everybody
i am really honoured by getting a reply from mobius.hope othere people also post from their part of the world.i am sending some more pics :) :) :) :)

and missword aiswarya rai

albear
10-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Okay, I love that "hello everybody" :)

I have a septum piercing, but it's not for religious or cultural reasons, it's just because I like it, and it's not a piercing you see very often. I wear a horseshoe in it. It hurt lots, but I love it now.

Sailor861
10-15-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi Albear: How about a small piccie to show us your lucky septum piercing? Hmm, I wonder if my sub would like to consider getting her septum done? I know she is thinking of having her nipples done on her birthday next year.

The late Georges Pichard, the well-known French erotic artist (L'Usine, Marie-Gabrielle de Sainte Eutrope, Les Sorcieres de Thessalie, etc.) was also a great fan of septum piercings, apparently, given the frequency of appearance of the rather large-gauge rings in his drawn chracters' noses. Have you seen these, Albear? Marie-Gabrielle de Sainte Eutrope has a rather graphic sequence of a large ring being welded in place through the heroine's septum and hammered shut on an anvil close to her face in a fictional dungeon somewhere in France in the mid-1700s. (Heh, didnt know that piercings were in vogue in pre-Revolutionary France at all!)

Very best wishes, Albear. Your thousands of adoring fans look forward to your horseshoe pic.

With every best wish,

Yours sincerely,

Sailor861 :)

Okay, I love that "hello everybody" :)

I have a septum piercing, but it's not for religious or cultural reasons, it's just because I like it, and it's not a piercing you see very often. I wear a horseshoe in it. It hurt lots, but I love it now.

slavedriver
10-15-2004, 11:22 AM
an interesting link if anyone is interested
http://www.luvbight.com/
has something for almost everyone(even the rugrats)
and just for Mobius's collection

Mobius
10-15-2004, 03:36 PM
an interesting link if anyone is interested
http://www.luvbight.com/
has something for almost everyone(even the rugrats)
and just for Mobius's collection
Thanks I like the link. I will have to take a deeper look.
But this weekend is pretty much shot. I am going to build a new computer and It will take much of the weekend.

Curtis
10-18-2004, 04:04 PM
I don't know quite what kind of a reaction quwatulhind is hoping for, but I will say that the women in the thread-starting post are very attractive.

AndrewBlack
10-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Slavedriver, where'd the pic of the pony-girl come from, it's very nice:)?

quwatulhind
11-01-2004, 02:38 AM
somebody please post some pics