PDA

View Full Version : General queries

sweetierose
01-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Hello!! I am new to the site, and I trying to explore bdsm. I was wondering what brought you here, and what you have learnt and experienced in this lifestyle. Thank you!!

angelic.zest
01-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Well I am still new to the lifestyle and find it hard sometimes to break out and get out there. Especially with work keeping me busy and school, not having the right days off also play a part in keeping me away from the limelight sort to speak lol.
Anyway, what brought me here at first was kinky sex, ill be hones̃ about it. It was kinky sex, I've always been faster more experience in my sexual experience compared to my best friends but I always felt something was missing. I've always been the one to let someone else lead in the bedroom and sometimes outside of the bed. So once I found out that there was a term for having submissive thoughts, and that people practice this outside of the bedroom I got totally excited. Then once I had a few very limited experiences with it I found out that I like being dominanted outside of the bedroom, in my everyday life that I like having my schedules made for me, my clothes picked eventhought I fight against it I still like it. I am just a rebel at heart lol. Anyway, I've said that I found the site almost by accident by some dom male I was talking with who gave me the site to read a story and get information which I did and I haven't left. And I've had some really good experiences in o/l and r/t. Its hard getting out there and going to munches, events, and parties but once you do. You won't regret it. So ill say take it slow, enjoy exploring online and when ur ready to take it to real life know what you want and enjoy.

Welcome to the community and to the lifestyle.