PDA

View Full Version : Seeking the right online Master

sweetlily
01-10-2010, 12:05 AM
I am a young female submissive seeking an online Master. This will be strictly online - communications will be through email and/or chat. I am not interested in doing webcams, pictures, talking on the phone, or meeting in real life. Again - strictly online. I am not interested in what you do or what you look like in real life, and I would appreciate the same attitude towards me.

Now, this might not sound like much of anything, but I have had something similiar before and it worked really well for both parties, so I'm just looking for the right Master. A year ago I had a Master who would assign tasks and expect detailed reports through email. We never did pictures, webcam, phone chats, or anything else...and it worked for both parties. But circumstances beyond our control made us part ways. I would love to find something like that again.

A little about me: I have minimal real-life BDSM experience, although thoroughly enjoy browsing this site. However, I'm not really sure where my limits stand, or what I'm really interested in...etc. So I'm really looking for a Master who would have the patience to teach me and allow me to explore. I'm looking for a Master that enjoys teaching and watching His slave grow. And since all of our communication would be through the written word (emails/chat), I am really looking for someone who is serious and capable of normal English writing with normal English punctuation and spelling (...so if you like to use web abbreviations and none of your emails are longer than 2 sentences...it probably won't work).

I am well aware that the type of Master that I seek is very special (and perhaps even rare), and I do not expect a overwhelming response from this...but I thought I might as well try...after all...what do I have to lose...?

Looking forward to hearing from someone...

Hamishlacastle
01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I am a master, I can provide you with what you want.
However once we have negotiated the paradigms of this relationship, I will become the master when ever we communicate. Do you understaned ? You will be expected to submit Not submitting could be a breach of contract. I am on journey of my own right now. I have no time for silliness. I do like to dialoque and during those times you will be free to respectfully say what ever is on your mind ............. contact me if you want me as your master, We will negotiate the paradigms right away and that will be it.

salazar
01-16-2010, 03:31 AM
I am looking for online friend

gypsiecowboy
02-06-2010, 10:29 AM
will PM

Crystal Ash
02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
sweetlily, your situation sounds a lot like mine, except that I happen to be a dominant. I also have minimal real-life experience, and I am looking for someone online to share the journey with. I have a basic idea of what I like, but I am not the type to force my own opinions, likes or dislikes onto a sub, unless the sub wants that of course.

I am looking for someone like you, and though I'm not very experienced, I think it might be enjoyable for us to learn a bit more of our preferences together.

I'm not into extreme stuff, but my interest are reasonably wide and malleable. Everything from almost vanilla to reasonably intense is okay with me.

Tell me if you're interested.