PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Daddy's Naughty Girl
01-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I just wanted to say Hi. I am 36 years old and new to the BDSM experience. I've enjoyed looking at pictures for several years, but I never actually participated.

That is, until I recently met Daddy. So, because this is all so new to me (aside from just looking at pictures) I figured I would do some research to determine if this is the kind of relationship I want to pursue.

After reading many of the posts here (some of which are quite stimulating) I think I've got a better idea of how I want go about it. So thank you all for being here and for helping me make up my mind.

I actually haven't told him I joined this site yet so I'm not sure if it's ok to participate in any serious discourse, but I thought it a bit rude to be surfing the forums without at least saying Hi.

denuseri
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the site!

Glad to hear that the place has been of good use for you.

Please feel free to stay, discuss it with your daddy of course if you wish, hey he may wish to join as well; who knows.

Feel free to ask if you need any assistance.

Be safe and have fun!

rosebud
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Hello, it's a Pleasure to meet you
and Welcome to the Library!

xx rosie

Daddy's Naughty Girl
01-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Many thanks to those who have welcomed me (both here and in PM). You've made me feel quite at home.

Unfortunately, since I'm so new to this I didn't realize that I was being a bad little girl. I now realize that I should have spoken to Daddy before signing up! So now he says he's going to punish me when I see him on Saturday :eek:

Sorry Daddy!

Furthermore, I am not permitted to speak with other Doms as he's said that I belong to him. Fortunately, I was too shy to respond to the PMs I got. I've never been punished before so I'm glad to not have two infractions to atone for.

Anyway, thanks again for being so warm and welcoming!

moco
01-20-2010, 07:21 AM
DNG, sorry to hear that you are in trouble, hope not too much. Hopefully your daddy will join the site too, it is always nice to see couples joining together.

Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile