PDA

View Full Version : Domme seeking online male sub

DawnOwl
01-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm a 26 year old Domme, I have been involved in online BDSM for several years now. I am currently considering taking on a new submissive. Some of the things I'm interested in exploring include bondage, anal play, CTB, sensory play (wax, ice, blindfolds etc) and general submission/obedience.

If you're interested in serving me, please introduce yourself either here or in a PM. "I want to serve you" doesn't count. Tell me something about yourself, your experience, your attitudes, your interests, limits or any topic of your choosing, just give me some idea of who you are.

~Dawn

SissySlut
01-12-2010, 02:18 AM
i have had a Mistress before, and have some experience with that relationship. i am into chastity play, anal, cbt, private humiliation, and would not mind sensory play. i don't have many limits, but it takes my trust to move to the extremes.

i am looking for something longer term, starting online, and maybe moving to RL if thats the way it goes. i am naturally submissive, but am very forward in trying to give feedback to my Domme so that You are not playing "guess in the dark" on if something works.

If You think i would work out, then send me a PM and we can meet on AIM/etc. Hoping to hear from You.

bob-mcgruff
01-13-2010, 01:06 AM
I'm intrigued by your post I'm a 27 sub/switch mainly submissive by experience; I've only had 2 real life Dommes but been online for approximately 5 years. I'm use to being bound canned and wax play I'f you'd consider me message me, please be honest I've recently been bastarized by a Domme who was questionable to say the least!

santasudhar
01-14-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi mistress,

i am 23 male slave from india. i am new to this society and i like to learn a lot. i have tried few things which gave me pain. but since i did not get any adult toys i use the natural things available in the home. i have done some anal play, wax, bondage, watersports ... i like to explore more things which are possible . i have a cam. please consider me and train me.

my yahoo id is sudharsan.santosh@yahoo.com.

thanks
Sudharsan

subrob99
01-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Mistress Dawn, My name is Rob. I am 35 and a virgin in this area and looking for a only mistress. Let me know how I can serve you. After reading some of the stories on this site found that I am really a submissive in nature and would to try most of what I read.

wulfman
01-25-2010, 04:08 AM
Hello Mistress, i am a 20 year old male who is relatively new to the scene but wishes to experience more than just pictures in the internet. I haven't had any experience but I am willing to perform anything.

slaveboy01
02-04-2010, 03:57 AM
hello Mistress iam a 26yo and a little new to bdsm so i am willing to try alot of things out

iraqslave
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
hi miss..
i m ali,22 ,submassive slave boy from iraq(as u can see from my nickname) and im living there now ,i had many online experiances ,last one continued for 2 years and almost on daily basis(day to day check up and and sometimes new orders),with following general rules of my mistress (which was alot),for example: i didn't sleep in my bed for a month..
i like obediance the most ,like to submit to loving caring mistress that i can trust,and iam really happy when seeing my mistress happy...im too sensual
really hope to get ur attention.....

wannabeslave
02-26-2010, 07:20 AM
i am a 37 year male sub looking for online domme. if you wish to explore an online relationship, please let me know.

thank you

puppyslave
03-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I hope I'm not too late to be a sub for you mistress. i'm a 18yo male sub that likes some bondage, teased and a little denial, blindfolded and gagged. I can take some pain but hopefully not too much. I hope you reply.

john98
03-23-2010, 09:22 AM
I would like to be your SUB. I am a newbie and I think you would enjoy a virgin. I am open to anything that you want.

m1982sexslave
04-04-2010, 05:27 PM
u own me madam...28 years chinese slaveboy
hurhur82@hotmail.com

male slave
04-07-2010, 09:07 AM
i will be your slave

whoweare@hotmail.co.uk

mauiboy73
04-19-2010, 07:31 AM
my name is david and i live in hawaii. im 36 yrs old have never been married, even though i was engaged twice and have no kids. i have a great job and am a submissive male. i dont have any realtime experience but love reading stories about sub males and doing things myself. i love bondage, anal play, a little cbt and have experience with these things even though it is self play. i love females and believe that should be in charge at least in the bedroom. my job doesnt allow me to be submissive outside in the world, but i believe thats why i love being submissive in the privacy of my home. my limits are that im not into scatology, but other than that im pretty open to anything else being that i believe we only live once and u shouldnt be afraid of things. well hopefully u will get back to me and we can talk. otherwise, thxs for u time and take care.

BWofATX13579
07-24-2014, 05:33 AM
20 y/o male from Austin, TX. Very new to online community, but very willing to try new things. Looking for bondage/submission/obedience play. Online/text only, message me if interested

subnr1garry
06-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Apeldoorn sex slave will to pleass you in every way love bondage sm and a good hard spanking hope to hear from you soon Garryqqqqnr1@hotmail.com xxxx PlEASS MISTRESS PICK ME

blancor27
09-26-2017, 01:54 AM
I'm fairly new but am open minded, I'm obedient, really only done t&d and joi, but like I said I'm open minded and want some one that can show me.

Mr.360
08-17-2018, 01:13 PM
I am what you need.You would really have a fun time with me.Read my bie.Msg me for further details.

blancor27
10-03-2018, 07:11 AM
blancor27@gmail.com