PDA

View Full Version : 2nd meeting better then the first

dslilgirl
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM
So i met back up with my Daddy only after 4 attempts the last few weeks. It has been 2 1/2 months since i last saw him and we have both worked on many things in the mean time. I definitely a great beating today. i didn't know but my Daddy has been keeping a huge secret from me but it was definitely worth it. He brought in a small suit case and i didn't think anything of it because i had 2 bags myself. After our initial contact of kissing and fucking and cuddling for a few he got up and told me to stay put because he had a surprise for me. He got up and open the suitcase and pulled out several floggers, a crop, a slapper and several other things to beat me with i still dont know the names of. Anyways...i made me lay on my stomach and started of slow with the beatings. After what seemed like forever he stopped and tied some rope around a door and had my hand cuffed above my head. He then started beating me more and more and was very much overload but it was great. After standing for a long time he took my cuffs off and made me get in the bed again beat me some more and the cuddled with me and pushing into the places where brusies could be seen already.

Everything felt so right and we definitely enjoyed ourselves even more the second time. The next time will be 3 days of full service for my Daddy and will enjoy every minute of it well that if I can memorize 2 mantras and a slave prayer he wants me to learn.

I love him more then ever...Love you Daddy