PDA

View Full Version : hello all

sunrise1909
01-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi, I am a 38 yr old mom of 3 grown young women, and I am looking to "expand my horizons" so to speak. I am a sub, and a very willful one at that, and am VERY new. I have been reading anything I can get my hands on, though it's becoming more and more convoluted, so I am eager to talk, and learn from, real people, and yes, I will post a pic as soon as I find one I like lol.

I look forward to speaking with you soon, and hope you have a magnificent day!!!!!

SirStef
01-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Welcome, you're in the right place - lots of good friendly people here. Good introduction by the way, should be a model for more new members. -SS

denuseri
01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the site!

Do be careful with personal information like recognizable face shots etc.

Have fun exploring and feel free to ask if you need any help!

sunrise1909
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks for you very wise words of advice! I was actually talking about a pic from the web somewhere, but it's nice to know people are looking out! Have a wonderful day!

denuseri
01-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Anytime anytime.

Have fun and be safe!

rosebud
01-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

Hugsss,
xx rosie

fantazmaster
01-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi, I am a 38 yr old mom of 3 grown young women, and I am looking to "expand my horizons" so to speak. I am a sub, and a very willful one at that, and am VERY new. I have been reading anything I can get my hands on, though it's becoming more and more convoluted, so I am eager to talk, and learn from, real people, and yes, I will post a pic as soon as I find one I like lol.

I look forward to speaking with you soon, and hope you have a magnificent day!!!!!

I have no doubt that you are willful after raising 3 females to adulthood as that is quite an accomplishment in itself.My congratulations to you.

moco
01-20-2010, 07:35 AM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile