PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Collaring

Flaming_Redhead
01-13-2010, 01:20 PM
I have a male submissive friend who I've known for about 2 years. He had originally wanted a relationship with me, but he's quite happy with the friendship we have. He and his mistress have parted ways, and he now has a submissive girlfriend. I have my kinky but not lifestyle dominant lover.

One day, I was bemoaning the fact that I'd probably never be collared while he had no less than 3 mistresses after him. He joked that the only way we'd ever be anything more than friends/play partners was if he wrestled me to the floor, slapped a collar on my neck and proclaimed me to be his Domme. Ha ha ha! I thought it was a great concept, only I wanted to collar a Dom.

Anywho, today I was telling my friend that I'd gotten a collar from my lover, one that is now too small for his dog's neck, so that makes me a collared vanilla sex slave thingy. We both agreed that only I could wind up doing something as crazy as that. He seemed a bit disappointed. He mentioned that he'd told his girlfriend about his idea to collar me as his Domme, and she thought it was funny as hell, too. The only thing was that he'd actually planned to buy me a collar since all three of us are going to B.I.T.C.H. (Being In Total Control of Him/Her) night this Friday at the local dungeon. I want to meet his girlfriend, and she wants to watch us play. He wanted to actually go through with the joke and collar me at the meeting/play party for dominatrices.

Well, the thing is, he's a good submissive and a good friend, so I told him that if he really wanted me as his mistress (more like service top) I'd happily accept his collar.

Is that crazy or what?! LOL We may get kicked out of the lifestyle for having too much fun!

Guera
01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
I hope you really milk this for all its worth.

denuseri
01-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Congratulations sisa, I hope you have a ball!

Who knows mabey one day that dog collar will get upgraded sonner rather than later!

fetishdj
01-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Ignomy! Infamy! heretics!!!!! Get thee gone from this lifestyle thou hussy! :) [Does that make you feel better? :) ]

Wierd concept but if it works for you. Maybe it will become a tradition sometime in the future (everyone will be hunting in packs to bring down a Dom or Domme to collar) and old guards like us will bemoan that youngsters these days yadda yadda yadda... :)

Flaming_Redhead
01-14-2010, 08:18 AM
Guera, I'm going to do my best. I've just decided that we should have some type of "ceremony" after I've lost the wrestling match. I'll vow to beat his ass since I couldn't kick it. ;)

Thank you, denuseri. The collar means diddly squat to you know who, but it's a reminder to me of who's in charge in that relationship. I can ask for what I want, but I might not get it. If I do get it, it will be his way, not my way. I can take what he offers or leave. I cannot manipulate him into doing things the way I think they "should" be done, but my voice is always heard.

LOL @ fetishdj

denuseri
01-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Well at least you know he isnt weak or going to allow you to "top from the bottom". lol

Hugs sisa!

Lion
01-14-2010, 12:24 PM
A strong submissive who knows what he wants. I admire that, if only he were a girl, I'd be turned on

_ID_
01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Pretty cool idea if you ask me. WTG red.

TantricSoul
01-14-2010, 06:00 PM
"Is that crazy or what?! LOL We may get kicked out of the lifestyle for having too much fun!"

I don't think you can get "kicked out", I mean I'm pretty sure I didn't ask permission to be let it either. So it doesn't really matter what anybody else thinks, or if they're confused, as long as the two ... no three ... is it four? ... as long as you guys know "whos on first" ... what else matters?

Do your thing! Personally ... it sounds like a lot of fun!

fetishdj
01-15-2010, 07:55 AM
What, you mean you didn't have to kneel at Oz's feet and ask humbly for permission to be part of the lifestyle? Didn't you get your membership card in the post? Subs collaring Doms! Its the end of the world! You can get your special edition, customised membership nipple clamps (would have been membership rings but... you know...) taken off you for inciting that sort of behaviour! :)

Flaming_Redhead
01-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Well, guess what? The head bitch refused to allow my friend to collar me at the B.I.T.C.H. meeting. He asked permission for our stunt and was adamantly refused permission. The reason? It wasn't in keeping with women being in control. *rme*

fetishdj
01-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Shame... sounds like a sense of humour installation is needed there...

denuseri
01-16-2010, 05:44 PM
More than a sence of humor istalation fetish, those people need a spanking lol!

leo9
03-05-2010, 02:31 AM
You missed the date for this. Since Leap Day is supposed to be when women can propose, it should be the right day for subs to collar themselves a Dom, too,

Or maybe Sadie Hawkins Day?

Ozme52
03-05-2010, 09:26 PM
What, you mean you didn't have to kneel at Oz's feet and ask humbly for permission to be part of the lifestyle? Didn't you get your membership card in the post? Subs collaring Doms! Its the end of the world! You can get your special edition, customised membership nipple clamps (would have been membership rings but... you know...) taken off you for inciting that sort of behaviour! :)

I missed this post... cuz I don't read threads that didn't ask permission first.... :icon176:

Dog's Lady
01-08-2012, 02:21 AM
I just want to know if fetishdj is buying all those nipple clamps, and could I request a certain kind?

Oh, and Oz, do I have permission to be kinky? I promise to work really hard at it, and to fail just often enough to keep my Master's arm tired with beating on me. kiss, kiss

ksst
01-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, one thing I have learned by getting out and meeting people in the kinky lifestyle, is that most of them are having just as much fun and humorous times as we are (meaning me and Master), which is often as much fun as humanly possible. I suppose there are some serious, earnest people out there who never crack a joke or smile but I haven't run into them yet. I heard that even Thorne smiled once the other day. :)

ksst
01-08-2012, 10:49 AM
And as for nipple clamps, you can keep them. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Ozme52
01-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I just want to know if fetishdj is buying all those nipple clamps, and could I request a certain kind?

Oh, and Oz, do I have permission to be kinky? I promise to work really hard at it, and to fail just often enough to keep my Master's arm tired with beating on me. kiss, kiss

Yes, but study hard, I'll be testing you later.

Ozme52
01-08-2012, 07:59 PM
I heard that even Thorne smiled once the other day. :) lmao

Ozme52
01-08-2012, 08:00 PM
And as for nipple clamps, you can keep them. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Keep practicing. There'll be a test later on. ;^D

ksst
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Dang you...

newsubbi
01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
mmmm....nipple clamps :)

Dog's Lady
01-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Can I take my test through a surrogate? WEG Oh, and those custom-request nipple clamps? Weirdest things I'd ever seen. It was kind of like the plastic they use to put price tags on clothes, just a thin strip, but split for most of its length, only attached at the ends. You sort of pull them apart to slide them over the nipples, then twist. Each turn, or half turn, tightens them up, so they are really adjustable--anything from just tight enough to keep constant sensation, like your partner is continually running a thumb over them, to really tight, I'm guessing. We didn't go really tight, but that worked for me. I liked constant, firm pressure, but I have a fairly low pain (as in, bad, yucky pain) threshold in my nipples. I still don't know where he got them, but I liked them much better than anything else-those metal clothespin-y things, for example-I've ever experienced. Again, if I can find out where to get them, I'll try to post the info.

ksst
01-10-2012, 09:31 AM
I want to try before I buy, next time, but I don't think they let you do that :) I now have a friend who has some of just about every sort, though, maybe he will let me experiment sometime. Clover clamps, they get tighter when pulled, and I've seen a magnetic kind. Neither looks particularly nice, but I don't know, like I said, I haven't tried them.

I'm thinking a written test will be more my style than a practical, is that ok?