PDA

View Full Version : Hello

surrey_slave_boy
01-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi All,

I've been a long time reader of the stories side if the site but have decided to take the plunge and join in the community.

I'm happy married male submissive with a wife who is not very dominant. I guess I'm here to meet some like minded people and work out if there is any way to fulfill my submissive side and not feel like I'm cheating on my wife. (more importantly not let her feel like I've cheated as well)

any thoughts would be great

denuseri
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the site!

Have you talked with her about your kink and or joining the Library?

surrey_slave_boy
01-14-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi Denuseri,

Yeah I've been very open with her about my kink and she has tried but she is not really into it so I have to be quite strong in initiating it and I don't think it works for either of us.

surrey_slave_boy
01-14-2010, 06:11 AM
Hi Denuseri,

Yeah I've been very open with her about my kink and she has tried but she is not really into it so I have to be quite strong in initiating it and I don't think it works for either of us.

denuseri
01-14-2010, 09:14 AM
Well thats too bad.

I take it then she is ok with your exploration into online bdsm as a possible outlet?

In any event, Welcome! and feel free to ask if you need any assitance.

rosebud
01-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

Hugsss,
xx rosie

toni_meena
01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi

moco
01-20-2010, 07:58 AM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information. there is a wonderful place to explore your submissive side at the tasking society http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile