PDA

View Full Version : Cuck help

Secret_Salope
01-15-2010, 07:32 PM
My husband/sub and I are trying too see if he has any limits as far as humiliation goes and want to try a cuck situation. I have no idea how to do this. I've never really thought about the fantasy myself, but I am VERY curious about how he will react. I think he would thoroughly enjoy it. I'd like to tie him to a chair and have another man fuck me and eventually have the bull fuck my husband. Assuming he behaves while a real man takes charge ;) I'm open to ANY suggestions/guidance. I would truely appreciate any help whatsoever even if it's an idea from someone with no experience. Thanks to anyone/everyone who responds ahead of time!!

denuseri
01-15-2010, 11:19 PM
First of all is this something that your husband is in complete agreence with?

Archeon
01-16-2010, 07:47 AM
if you are interested in logistics, there is a swingers site called swinglifestyle where you will find plenty of single men more than willing to help you live out this fantasy (is free, with some limitations).

Regards,

Arch

fetishdj
01-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Assuming both are in agreement, I would start by thinking of your closer male friends - ones you know and trust and who you know are into this sort of thing. A lot of danger with strangers involved. At the very least, you have to be careful to get to know anyone new properly before you start. Both you and your husband should probably meet this person in advance as well. I know that this risks spoiling the fantasy a little but you can get round that by keeping some aspects of what you have in mind secret such as when you will do it and even exactly how far you will go. If, for example, you are in to poly you can introduce him as a potential partner who you will see when he is not around. If you are mono in normal circumstances (to the extent that you trotting out a man in front of him will cause problems) then introduce him as a lifestyle mentor. Just make sure that hubby gets along ok with this guy.

To make it a real surpise, you could start things off romantically - you seduce him, tie him up, as far as he is concerned you are alone in the house. Then, at a preset time, the front door bell rings and you leave him in the bedroom to go and answer it (or you open the bathroom door to reveal your lover standing there, whichever is easiest). He's there, all tied up, and sees this man come in and has no idea what is about to happen....

Secret_Salope
01-24-2010, 07:22 PM
He's actually the one that suggested it. At first I was worried about him being jealous, but he made several good points. We've just done our first no-limits session (as far as humiliation goes) and we both enjoyed it. Didn't think I'd get a rush our of degrading him, but I was soooo very wrong. lol. Thank you for your help everyone. Feel free to give more advice though!!

~SS