PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

subjuanita
01-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Juanita and I am a sub. I am looking to enjoy thsi site and learn more about BDSM and have fun too! I enjoy writing, and would like to try roleplays online in the forums as well maybe writing a story or two. Anyway, that's all for now. If you want to know more about me just ask.

Twiztid1der
01-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the site from one californian to another juanita. I hope you have fun, learn what you are wanting to learn, and find whatever it is you may be looking for here too. I would love to roleplay with you online sometime.
Master Dave

rosebud
01-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you.
Enjoy!

Hugssss
xx rosie

aridev009
01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Helo . .i m new nd want to xperiance it. M frm india

denuseri
01-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Welcome to chat juanita ...and er apparently aridev as well lol.

moco
01-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Juanita and I am a sub. I am looking to enjoy thsi site and learn more about BDSM and have fun too! I enjoy writing, and would like to try roleplays online in the forums as well maybe writing a story or two. Anyway, that's all for now. If you want to know more about me just ask.

Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile

moco
01-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Helo . .i m new nd want to xperiance it. M frm india

Hello to you also, I do hope you enjoy it here