PDA

View Full Version : nothing fits!

symphony
01-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I have been having trouble finding anywhere that stocks extra small anything bdsm related, got cuffs, which dont go small enough so my hand just comes straight out.. which sort of defeats the purpose of it! i would also like to get a harness or something but i cant find any my size. Sir would like me to get some sexy clothing/underwear/bdsm gear but i cant find anything!

Its rather diffucult when you quite often have to resort to buying kids clothes lol. But yeah if anyone else has this problem and knows where would stock a uk- 4 in that sort of thing it would be much appreciated.

Please note i mean no disrespect in posting this i just would appreciate advice, ty all

jeanne
01-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Well, the leather stuff you can have custom made. Is there a kink-friendly leatherworker in your area?

As for the rest - I don't know.

symphony
01-17-2010, 01:46 PM
i dont think there is, but there might be a custom online person i suppose, it sounds like it might be rather expensive.

asiangirl
01-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Have you tried any online stores from Asia countries, such as Japan? They usually stock more varieties of smaller sizes (US size 0 or 2).

jeanne
01-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Yes, it can be.

My custom-made cuffs cost $60 for the set (wrists and ankles) which I thought was rather reasonable.

denuseri
01-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Its not too bad really, we get custom leather items made pretty cheap all the time.

Home Depot and Lowes (I assume UK has their own equivelants) are also surprisingly bdsm friendly stores if one is creative. lol

Archeon
01-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Please note i mean no disrespect in posting this i just would appreciate advice, ty all

Why do you think anyone would take this question as a mark of disrespect? Just curious.

In terms of lingerie in smaller sizes, I would suggest you take a quick look on ebay from time to time, there is occasionally nice stuff going down to smaller sizes.

Regards,

Arch

13'sbadkitty
01-17-2010, 04:27 PM
i have very small wrists and ankles and have been able to find somethings on ebay too. W/we are just very careful about measurements. Master just bought suspension cuffs for me very well made there and they could go smaller then my wrists and i wear childrens sized watches.

Masters_kitty
01-17-2010, 10:58 PM
You might want to see if some sort of a velcro restraint system would work for you. I know they don't offer the same type of restraint that metal cuffs would, but at least your hands wouldn't slip out. Same goes for just buying rope and getting tied up instead of cuffed.

As for sexy clothing, there have to be a few stores out there that cater to smaller women, wouldn't you think? (I'm assuming you are female, and I apologize if you aren't.) Perhaps you could try out some of the paint-on latex for a good time? Otherwise, you could see if you have a friend who can sew and would be willing to make sexy clothes for you (or, if you are talented, make your own).

Midnytedreams
01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
you may want to look into craft stores as most have a leather craft section the same technique used to make belt can be used to make collars and wrist and ankle restraints.. they usually also have all the books on leather working as well as the tools needed. you can get ideas from the web of what you want from chassity belts to webbing designs for the body and make your own...custom ones

fetishdj
01-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Go to an event like LFF and BBB. I think a lot of small trade leather workers go to these events and you will be able to talk to them, get them to size you and make a set. If you are only asking for a set made in your size (and not, for example, a specific design that they don't normally do or something difficult or unusual) then I can't imagine it should cost more than 'off the peg' as from what I have seen of these manufacturers they don't tend to make a lot in advance (what you see on the stall is what they have) and if they know they can get a guaranteed sale for it, they will make it. You are looking for the sort of leather worker who is very small scale - working from a workshop in thier house - rather than one who owns a warehouse/factory :)

symphony
01-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Why do you think anyone would take this question as a mark of disrespect? Just curious

well, it doesnt happen often but sometimes especially off the people i know in rl i get the 'how dare you complain about being too small' thing and get very angry responses. so i tend not to talk about it. but i diddnt think i would get that here but just in case ^.^

13'sbadkitty: thats very cool, i never thought you would be able to get suspension cuffs in that size ^.^

asiangirl: yes i have and the are very good however havnt found one yet that will ship to the uk. sadly.

I think that for the moment at least i may try and do what a few of you suggested and make things myself, hopefully it wont come out too bad lol, *gets crafting*

symphony
01-18-2010, 05:25 AM
Go to an event like LFF and BBB. I think a lot of small trade leather workers go to these events and you will be able to talk to them, get them to size you and make a set. If you are only asking for a set made in your size (and not, for example, a specific design that they don't normally do or something difficult or unusual) then I can't imagine it should cost more than 'off the peg' as from what I have seen of these manufacturers they don't tend to make a lot in advance (what you see on the stall is what they have) and if they know they can get a guaranteed sale for it, they will make it. You are looking for the sort of leather worker who is very small scale - working from a workshop in thier house - rather than one who owns a warehouse/factory :)

at risk of this making me look like an idiot... whats LFF and BBB...

fetishdj
01-18-2010, 05:59 AM
LFF = London Fetish Fair
BBB = Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

Each runs at least once a month and I believe the events that run during or around these events usually make it worthwhile travelling - there are club nights, munches, fashion shows and demonstrations as well as the trade fair.

There is also Carnival of Souls which I think still runs once a year - ostensibly a goth/metal/industrial music event but some of the traders who attend are suppliers of BDSM equipment as well as there is a definite fetish element to this event.

These are the two largest (that i know of) fetish events in the UK and have stalls where fetish traders show and sell their wares. Some will be traders where most of the stuff is bought in from a supplier but some will be traders who also make thier own stuff for sale. Its the latter you need to.

You sometimes also have traders at smaller events such as play parties and your local munch may have members who are also traders (or at least know where you may find some).