PDA

View Full Version : What A Bad Combo, and What Can I DO?

Saheli
01-18-2010, 08:20 PM
So, I absolutely love sucking dick... I love so much I would do it all the time. There's just one problem.. Cum totally grosses me out. Like, if I watch my husband cum, I gag. THIS SUCKS!!! I don't know why I'm this way, and being submissive this has some obvious problems. I've swallowed cum before, but it's very hard for me to do. I'm hoping that if I do it enough, it will get easier over time. But I'm not sure. Has anybody else ever had this problem? I actually asked my mom what she thought about cum (weird topic maybe, but we talk about everything, as you can see). She said that she's the same way. Is it possible that it's genetic? Really? I HATE that it grosses me out. It isn't even a mental thing...when I look at it I'm not thinking, "Oh my God that's disgusting." I just gag out of nowhere. It's the worst combination ever! Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

leah06
01-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Is it really important to your husband that you swallow? Some people just don't like it. Here's a stupid question, maybe, but does it gross you out when you can't see it or taste it? I mean, he comes in you, right? What if he came on you? Would that be OK? You could suck him until he's ready to come, and then he could come somewhere on your body. Somewhere you couldn't see. That's hot and submissive.

fetishdj
01-19-2010, 02:36 AM
I am sure there is no need to swallow. We usually only use blow jobs as a form of foreplay - to get everything erect and ready to go - then go onto other activities before I cum. If you build him up to almost orgasm (but not over the point of no return) then let him settle then do it again a few times before penetration then he will have a more intense orgasm (about the closest a man can get to a multiple orgasm :) ) due to the build up of more prostate secretions. This technique will have a greater 'reward' for him than watching you swallow (which I never understood the point of anyway...)

If it were the taste then I would suggest he thinks about a change in diet as what you eat affects how you taste but I don't think it is the taste for you but more the texture.

WifeMomSlave
01-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Hi,

I have no advice for you, just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, I have the same issues. I love sucking masters cock, just can not deal with the cum in my mouth. it is a total texture thing with me.

Saheli
01-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Is it really important to your husband that you swallow? Some people just don't like it. Here's a stupid question, maybe, but does it gross you out when you can't see it or taste it? I mean, he comes in you, right? What if he came on you? Would that be OK? You could suck him until he's ready to come, and then he could come somewhere on your body. Somewhere you couldn't see. That's hot and submissive.

No, it just grosses me out to feel it in my mouth or to see it, cause it's so thick and slimy. It isn't important to him, really, but I know he would enoy it more if I did. I've let him cum on me before...I have no problem with that. I just hate feeling limited...it's embarrassing to gag.

denuseri
01-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Have you tried practicing with other substances that have a similar consistancy but taste better?

brwneydgirl
01-19-2010, 01:03 PM
I just hate feeling limited...it's embarrassing to gag.

I understand what you're saying with this statement...I have gagged before on come and it is embarrassing. (To be honest, though, he didn't seem to mind at all--;) )

And I've know quite a few (vanilla) men who thought this was quite an important thing...to be swallowed and although you *could* always say no, it would be nice to be able to have the option and feel confident.

I really do wish I could help you.

Saheli
01-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Have you tried practicing with other substances that have a similar consistancy but taste better?

I've never thought about that. What an excellent idea! Do you have any suggestions, though? It sort of is a unique consistency... Thank you so much for the help.

leah06
01-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Melted brie. Give it a try.

Ozme52
01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
LOL @brie

Mix up some water and cornstarch. Not only does it reported feel similar, not only does it look similar, it's non-Newtonian!!

Missy_Me
01-20-2010, 06:35 AM
Maybe you've tried this, maybe it's silly, but...

When you get used to the brie and/or cornstarch (lol) and want to try the real thing again... ask him to cum as deep as possible in your mouth/throat. That way, you don't have to "deal" with the feeling of it in your mouth/tongue for too long, you can swallow immediately.

I hope it helps! I swallow, I play with it, I can almost bathe in it... lol But sometimes I just don't feel like it (I can be grumpy in early mornings, lol) so this "technique" helps sometimes.

And what leah06 said is also true: letting him cum in another part of your body can be extremely sexy! And fun!!! ;)

fetishdj
01-20-2010, 06:43 AM
You see, this is where being a Domme comes in useful... for a male sub what happens to his cum is his problem and usually *he* has to swallow it :)

After you have tried the cornstarch as a cum replacement, try filling a swimming pool with it and walking on it. Non Newtonian fluids (which are actually a suspension, not a fluid) will allow you to walk on it so long as you don't stand still for too long (otherwise you sink...). Its been done before on TV with custard... :)

Have you ever tried licking it off him after you have had sex? Does that cause the same feelings?

brwneydgirl
01-20-2010, 07:06 AM
You see, this is where being a Domme comes in useful... for a male sub what happens to his cum is his problem and usually *he* has to swallow it :)

After you have tried the cornstarch as a cum replacement, try filling a swimming pool with it and walking on it. Non Newtonian fluids (which are actually a suspension, not a fluid) will allow you to walk on it so long as you don't stand still for too long (otherwise you sink...). Its been done before on TV with custard... :)

Have you ever tried licking it off him after you have had sex? Does that cause the same feelings?

You made me spit cornflakes all over my keyboard this morning with that one, thanks. :)

Licking it off of him (or myself), having it on my body...non-issues. It's the sudden rush of hot liquid into my mouth (I think this is why I don't drink coffee too..heh)....and I suppose if it tasted like chocolate sauce, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

However, maybe the cornstartch mixed with water and then placed into a syringe and then shot into the mouth would allow you to "practice" by yourself at home...:cool: (I'm soooo trying this, btw) LMAO

Ozme52
01-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Mix up some water and cornstarch. Not only does it reported feel similar, not only does it look similar, it's non-Newtonian!!

You made me spit cornflakes all over my keyboard this morning with that one, thanks. :)

I guess I'll have to explain myself more clearly eh?

Licking it off of him (or myself), having it on my body...non-issues. It's the sudden rush of hot liquid into my mouth (I think this is why I don't drink coffee too..heh)....and I suppose if it tasted like chocolate sauce, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

However, maybe the cornstartch mixed with water and then placed into a syringe and then shot into the mouth would allow you to "practice" by yourself at home...:cool: (I'm soooo trying this, btw) LMAO

I suggest shooting through a straw embedded in a hot dog. :idea:

Saheli
01-20-2010, 01:38 PM

I've never tried to switch, but I kind of like that idea lol give him a taste of his own medicine...literally!

I don't know if I could lick it off him...the squirting is inconvenient...because I would do better I think if it was just one big squirt rather than a bunch of little ones. But the main problem is the consistency...honestly the only way someone could get me to lick up cum would be to give me an extremely unpleasant alternative that I would desperately want to avoid. I'm going to definitely try the cornstarch/water and the syringe idea is a good one too.

I'll let you guys know how the experiment goes...I may warm it up a little too, just so it's as close to cum as possible.

Saheli
01-20-2010, 01:40 PM
I suggest shooting through a straw embedded in a hot dog. :idea:

Haha that's actually a great idea!

brwneydgirl
01-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Okay, I mixed up some cornstarch and water and it actually IS pretty similar...now to heat it and visit my neighborhood meth lab for a syringe and then grab a hotdog...*digs out my chemistry set*...

(I really did mix the cornstarch and water concoction...I hate cabin fever.)

Aluret Crane
01-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Unless he prefers to go bare, have you thought about trying Flavored Condoms? The feeling may be different for him and you, but it may work as an immediate solution. It did for me when I started doing oral. I also could not stand the texture/taste but after trying the flavored condoms I had no problem and would actually request giving oral.

Saheli
01-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Unless he prefers to go bare, have you thought about trying Flavored Condoms? The feeling may be different for him and you, but it may work as an immediate solution. It did for me when I started doing oral. I also could not stand the texture/taste but after trying the flavored condoms I had no problem and would actually request giving oral.

You know, that is a good idea. He's allergic to latex, so I'm not sure if there are flavored non-latex condoms...It seems like there should be. I'll look into it. Thanks for the advice!

Ozme52
01-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Okay, I mixed up some cornstarch and water and it actually IS pretty similar...now to heat it and visit my neighborhood meth lab for a syringe and then grab a hotdog...*digs out my chemistry set*...

(I really did mix the cornstarch and water concoction...I hate cabin fever.)

Don't need a local m-lab... just go to your local "ranch and home" supply. Like a Fleet Farm or Tractor Supply. They're to rural living that Home Depot or Loews is to suburban living.

They'll have animal husbandry supplies, including syringes and needles for innoculation and treatment of animals of all sizes. Also a great place for rope, chain, cages, whips and crops.

fetishdj
01-22-2010, 02:48 AM
The walking on a swimming pool thing is true... there is video of someone attempting it which I may dig out and try to link to...

If you can't get non latex flavoured, try normal non latex covered in chocolate or honey or something else you like :)

brwneydgirl
01-22-2010, 07:07 AM
Don't need a local m-lab... just go to your local "ranch and home" supply. Like a Fleet Farm or Tractor Supply. They're to rural living that Home Depot or Loews is to suburban living.

They'll have animal husbandry supplies, including syringes and needles for innoculation and treatment of animals of all sizes. Also a great place for rope, chain, cages, whips and crops.

You're like the 411 of all things kink...can I keep you on speed-dial? :D

I kid, I kid...

Ozme52
01-22-2010, 01:17 PM
...can I keep you on speed-dial? :D

Is that anything like a quickie? :hubba:

Guera
01-22-2010, 06:07 PM
you can get a 10ml or 5ml syringe at most pharmacies (free)., Just ask for a medication administration syringe.

bjvinpa
01-22-2010, 07:33 PM
if i may tell you what i do, i gag easy, so just as he is ready to cum point his dick so he cums more into the back of your cheek, it is easier to swallow, won't gag you as much and you don't taste it as much either. it is so far back in your mouth that you swallow quicker and do not feel the texture as much. hope this works for you.

summerBreeze{EDQ}
02-14-2010, 09:55 PM
im so glad im not the only one with the same issue. All of the suggestions are very educational thankyou.

fetishdj
02-15-2010, 03:05 AM
you can get a 10ml or 5ml syringe at most pharmacies (free)., Just ask for a medication administration syringe.

Alternatively, vets provide them for some pet medications (getting antibiotics into budgies, for example, by dripping it in the mouth). They are easy to get hold of without needles - complications only occur when you ask for the needles as well but even then you can get hold of them online from medical suppliers (I know a Domme who equipped her medical and needle play room with kit from a first aid supplier catalogue)

Ozme52
02-15-2010, 10:31 AM
As I mentioned earlier.... Go here, in person or online... ==>> Inexpensive source. (http://www.tractorsupply.com/livestock/livestock-health/livestock-veterinary-supplies/veterinary-syringes/)