PDA

View Full Version : Hip harnesses...

ravenbounduptight
01-19-2010, 01:11 PM
hello everyones,

i was wondering if anyone knew of a place i could find photos of different hip harnesses. i had my first ever suspension attempt last night and if i didn't fight so hard not to do it i might have enjoyed it more. But we're looking for a new harness to use for suspension. i believe the one we want to try next is call the gunslinger harness. But any photos of harness would be lovely.

Thanks

~j~

_ID_
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Using one made of rope are the ones I've seen used with the most success.

ravenbounduptight
01-20-2010, 03:05 PM
There are a few different styles, i am looking for a cross over tween two types to provide more support for the lower body. i liked the one we did try the other day, but He says He doesnt like it as much as others that are out there. So we're trying to look for a compromise.

Thanks

~j~

sinful_desires {Nikon}
01-20-2010, 03:08 PM
I googled hip harnesses and lots of different sites came up. Lots of interesting styles. It might just be a case of looking through all the different sites until you find what it is you are seeking. :)

ravenbounduptight
01-21-2010, 11:04 AM
i got some crazy shit that didn't have much to do with rope, maybe i need to go to class to learn how to google properly.

~j~

Ozme52
01-21-2010, 07:50 PM
lol. If you do a google search for "this" and get stuff you don't want, "-that" to the search and try again.

In the context of google, the dash directly before a word means "and not". It's the easiest way to exclude items from your results

this -that