PDA

View Full Version : New young sub looking to start slow

tentative
01-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi. I'm 18 years old and new to the scene but very eager to jump in. I'm looking for a male Dom that is sadistic and controlling, but not just in it for the physical aspects of the lifestyle. Age isn't a huge issue for me.

I'm geniuenly interested in learning and bettering myself, and would like to first start of with email before moving on to webcam (the main reason being my laptop is in need of fixing so i have no webcam for another month :[) i would really enjoy meeting someone in real life once a good online relationship was established, so anyone living in Fl would be a huge plus (though it wont be too much of an issue if you don't, just a nice bonus) and would love to exchange any and all interests in addition to bdsm to better get to know the man i'm submitting to.

pm me if your interested or want to know anything else ^.^

Thanks a bunch

666ick
01-21-2010, 05:34 AM
message me.

Master_Crocket
01-21-2010, 06:14 PM
:cool:Well I was wanting to see what it is that you were looking for in a Dom and see if I would fit the bill and we could start to chat and see where this would lead too? I am a 39 yr old male Dom that has several yrs in the lifestyle and have trained a few also and think that I can tame just about any beast or wild side that someone has or at least I have not come accross one that I have not been able to that is. If you would love to know more please add me to yahoo messanger at only_the_lonely11 is my yim and we can chat there as well as here.

Master_Crocket

MrEmann
01-22-2010, 01:10 AM
You still looking? Message Me.

tentative
01-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Hello. I wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded to my ad, but I'm now under consideration and am not looking for a Dom anymore.

Thanks a bunch :]

-tentative

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios