PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent, playful sub sought

Roger02
12-17-2009, 09:15 AM
An odalisque is a female pleasure slave, trained and kept for pleasure. This is very different from the pain slave and brutal practices commonly seen. The women are highly prized and protected for their intelligence, talent, willingness and other special attributes. It is a global and ancient concept.

You may find a couple of my stores in the files section or one of the groups below. If you want to contact me, messenger or email at mildot_50cal at yahoo.com

To learn more about the lifestyle, see one or more by google or paste:

yahoo.com/group/Code_d_Odalisque/

yahoo.com/group/captivesforcock

yahoo.com/group/cockworshipforwomen

yahoo.com/group/cockslaves4gentlemen/

Roger

Roger02
01-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Talent, intelligence, willingness, discretion and manageability are desirable traits sought in a submissive for a very long term relationship. Familiarity with the Code d' Odalisque would be helpful. Read the stories by searching titles for the keyword 'odalisque' as introduction and vignette on our romantic interludes.

Yes, I know it seems like an employment want ad. Intimacy is a beautiful journey full of surprises and wonder. We would learn and grow together if you will permit me to lead and share when I can.

Cold_nicole
01-23-2010, 01:13 PM
im not sure what to say here...iv never dont this before...the stories turned me on and id like to get to know more about u if u want...

Roger02
01-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Thank you dear for your kind reply. I would like to get to know more about you too. Feel free to contact me. We may be looking for the same things.

Roger02
02-01-2010, 01:08 PM
No longer seeking anyone