PDA

View Full Version : Age Play, Questions

DaddiesLittleGirl
01-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Im new to age play, and I was asked by someone how old I was and was told to count on my fingers if I needed to, I dont want to give the wrong answer, am I being asked my play age? or my REAL age? What would he most likely be asking? :p

Miner
01-21-2010, 11:22 PM
lol. There are two possible answers to that, one right and one wrong. The person who knows exactly which answer is right is the one who told you to count on your fingers. Ask the person who asked the question which answer they expect. If that person isn't your dominant, then ask your dominant what answer you should give for that question in the future.

Archeon
01-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Sounds to me like he is asking your play age, and expecting it to be 10 or under.

Regards,

Arch

Ozme52
01-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Sounds to me like he is asking your play age, and expecting it to be 10 or under.

Regards,

Arch

That really depends on the dynamic and I would never make that assumption for someone else.

All that is clear is that the dominent expects the submissive to "act" in a certain manner.

I'll agree with Miner, ask.

One alternative is to "count" on your fingers but get stuck somewhere short. I would find it cute to watch a little princess (if I were so inclined to age play) to lift one finger at a time as she counted "one-two-fwee-eight-fifteens-four-fifeefive... uh... uh... is dis many wight?"

Archeon
01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
That really depends on the dynamic and I would never make that assumption for someone else.

All that is clear is that the dominent expects the submissive to "act" in a certain manner.

She was asking for opinions and interpretations of what it could mean, I gave my assumption based on the information provided, which short of saying ask, was all anyone could have done. As the "ask your dominant" camp had already spoken I committed to an opinion.

Regards,

Arch

denuseri
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Dont forget, the site has rules regarding both the real age of its members and "roleplay" ages allowed.

One may wish to review them before procceeding.