PDA

View Full Version : i am a bad little whore

13'sbadkitty
01-22-2010, 08:10 AM
i am a bad little whore and after this posting will be grounded from the library for a week.

i am a bad little whore as i touched my Masters pussy without permission.
i am a bad little whore who came without permission.
i am a bad little whore who was not immediately honest when caught and made Master not trust me.
i am a bad little whore who knew she was doing the wrong thing before she did it and did it anyway.
i am a bad little whore who cared more for not experiencing consequences and lied until guilt over came me.
i have made Master not trust me with His belongings and will be duly punished.
Master has been very kind and patient with me and this was not deserved.
i beg of my Master His forgiveness and to not be released from my collar as i will do better if He allows me opportunity to.
my behavior is not a reflection of His dominance of me, more a reflection of my defiant and stubborn streak which continues to annoy His patience.
this bad little whore does love her Master and will find a way to listen to Him as told. i am so sorry that i made Him feel like this. i will be off of the library as part of my punishment and will be back when allowed. i am sorry to anyone who has to see how much i upset Him as He doesn't deserve this at all.

13'sbadkitty

Dragonmaster138
01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
As kitty's Master, I can not express how hurt, upset and disappoonted I am with her. Not only did she masterbate without My permission, she then lied to Me about it. Please, let Me hear what kind of punishment I should give her, as I am too upset at this moment to think straight.

Midnytedreams
01-22-2010, 10:51 AM
I would never presume to tell a Master how to punish his property. The second offense the lying is the most severe as it breaks a sacred trust, In my opinion the punishment should fit the offense and as I know no other offense more severe except cheating.

WifeMomSlave
01-22-2010, 03:40 PM
I understand that finding punishments can be challenging. If you can not think of something suitable, you could ask her to pick her punishment assuming you know her well enough to know if what she picks would work to resolve the issue. Just a thought.

denuseri
01-23-2010, 12:02 AM
First of all, since the dominant is asking for peoples oppinions on the matte, I personally see no reason why they shouldn't be given.

To really respond however some questions about the situation require asking.

Is this a recent onset or long term online only or a real life relationship?

What degree of submission has the sub in question agreed to maintain ahead of time at this point in the relationship keeping the first question in mind (becuase some levels of submission simply are not possible depending upon the answer obviously).

More importantly, is this a standing command/ condition and or task that the submissive was made aware of prior to the "infraction" occuring?

It makes a hudge difference as to what kinds of punnishments are available and or to what degree of accountability and submission to one's dominion is possible or appropriate.

If it is recent real life arrangment I can't imagine why a simple spanking and or a few stern words wouldn't suffice, after all masterbaiting without permission is not exactly all that rare.

As for the lie in and of itself, as well as the infraction, such things can and do happen; and both are indeed as much a reflection of the dominant as they are of the sub.

D/s is after all a two way street.

Which means both the dom and sub have some work to do on the paticulars of the relationship.

If its a long term real life arrangment this type of thing should allready have been covered so I am guessing its not.

Was she "caught" or did she confess? Obviously a confession to the act should be wieghed in her favor.

Is this the first time or one of many occurances?

Additonally badkitty, you should be aware that no member can actually restrict another members access to the site, nor should they resort to such as a punnishment per say, especially if its an online only thing imho.

Eaither way you both have lots to think about.

Miner
01-23-2010, 12:40 AM
denuseri, you appear to be arguing for a downgrading of the breach in trust badkitty showed. I'm sure that's not what you meant in your reply.

I agree, Dragon, the lie is significant, much more so than the original infraction. Are you r/l or o/l? It makes a difference in terms of punishment I'd suggest.

If r/l, I'd suggest a complete loss of priviledge at home. Except for when she has to go out (work, for example), or when she's doing chores, I'd have her spend her time sitting in a corner, contemplating what she has done, and what it means. The end result of her 'penance' should be a long, well though out, well written explanation of precisely what a breach in trust means, and why it is so very wrong. I would accept no less than 5000 words, and would expect something very thoughtful and incisive. While that was being written, I would ban her from speaking to me unless I asked her a question, or commanded her to speak (if she needs the toilet, she'd wait until I asked her if she needed to go, for example).

The penance would last as long as it takes to provide a suitable document, and in no instance would it last less than a week.

You could try that o/l, but managing it would be hard.

denuseri
01-23-2010, 01:52 AM
Why yes I do Miner, especially for so minor of an infraction especially if she confessed her transgression, especially if they are only online etc etc.

Of course this all depends on a number of as yet unknown factors as to what is appropriate in my opinion.

Perhaps one or both of them will elaborate.

If its a continuing offence, or not really an offence becuase no one told anyone not to do it hasnt been made clear yet.

If its only a first time offence, mabey a few spanks or just a stern talking too are more than plenty. Mabey wearing a clothspin on the toungue for an hour for the lie she confessed too of her own voilition.

If its an on-going, happens all the time thing, then they should be sitting down for a talk, becuase no amount of "sugested punnishments" are going to change whatever is cuasing the situation.

Guera
01-23-2010, 02:58 AM
There is more value in letting 13'sBadKitty express her own pennance and retrue her own submission, than there is in having her go through some rigamarole.

Of course, ritual and demonstration are important too, and each D/s pair has to figure that into their own personal equation.

There, that is my actual 2 cents.

singletaillover
01-23-2010, 05:35 AM
@ DragonMaster when this slave was with her last Master and i was caught in doing the same thing touching Masters property without permission and lying to my Master, my Master decided that the punishment would be in not to speak to me for over a week and another week in lying to my Master, that is the worst punishment for this slave as i hate being ignored Sir

Miner
01-23-2010, 10:35 AM
Why yes I do Miner, especially for so minor of an infraction especially if she confessed her transgression, especially if they are only online etc etc.

Of course this all depends on a number of as yet unknown factors as to what is appropriate in my opinion.

Perhaps one or both of them will elaborate.

If its a continuing offence, or not really an offence becuase no one told anyone not to do it hasnt been made clear yet.

If its only a first time offence, mabey a few spanks or just a stern talking too are more than plenty. Mabey wearing a clothspin on the toungue for an hour for the lie she confessed too of her own voilition.

If its an on-going, happens all the time thing, then they should be sitting down for a talk, becuase no amount of "sugested punnishments" are going to change whatever is cuasing the situation.

That's interesting, denuseri.

First of all, if you check their profiles here, you'll see they are 24/7. However, you will notice that both parties state that the submissive lied to her dominant. You think that's minor? I disagree completely. Lying is never, ever a minor infraction. The masturbation issue is trivial, the lying in NOT.

I suggest you reread the posts by the two affected parties, who both feel the offence (of lying) was very serious.

denuseri
01-23-2010, 11:44 AM
As I am sure your well aware Miner just becuase one says they are "24/7" in one's profile it doesnt mean one is in a total power exchange relationship. One refers to duration, the other to extent. (Which btw I checked but is beside the point, no 24/7 refference is made in their profiles, perhaps you should be "re-reading things") And even if they said they were 24/7 and TPE, it doesnt mean they have been at this for years or that the level of dominion that exists between them is all encompassing in scope of actual power excersised or unconditional.

Nor does it establish many of the other parameters between them with each other in real life.

Hence why I asked for further information from them and provided some situational advice depending on the circimstances that they may find helpful.

Perhaps we are miscomunicating. If so I apologize, as its not my intent. You seem to be projecting that they are some kind of real life M/s couple in a TPE where she should be held to some kind of extreme and or abject kind of servitude and should be punnished so severely through fear becuase she full well knew better as if she had went out and had dinner with another dominant, or stole a credit card and maxed it out in a "fit" or ran over the nieghbors dog and blamed her dominant. Is that what you are saying?

All I am sugesting is that any a lie about playing with ones self (which btw is very common for new submissives to do as well as those resenting a dominant who neglects their needs) that was later conffessed to by the subs own voilition isnt sufficient cuase for such extreme measures.

Even in a well established real life Gorean or Old School based 24/7 TPE I wouldnt expect more than a beating and a few stern words as a reminder if I slipped up one night and played some naughty finger games with my Owner's property (my Owner's "Slut get right stick" isnt to be triffeled with, once as a demonstration was enough for me), as the knowledge of my own slip in submission to his dominion would be more than enough of a punnishment in and of itself.

Especially if it wasn't a repetative infraction, which if it is, then its a sign of some other deeper issue.

I would put forth the postulation that more information is nessesary to advise them any furrther, and that all the paramaters of their specfic situation should be examined in detail before jumping to conclussions as to their arrangment whatever it may be.

leo9
01-25-2010, 06:47 AM
Lying is never, ever a minor infraction. The masturbation issue is trivial, the lying in NOT.

I suggest you reread the posts by the two affected parties, who both feel the offence (of lying) was very serious.

My opinion too.

Playing with herself was disobedient but she might have got carried away. Lying was a calculated offence.

When my ex-slave made that mistake I felt that humiliation was a more effective punishment than pain (well, it's hard to punish a pain-slut). I wrote I LIED TO MASTER on a freezer-clip and put it on the end of her tongue; it didn't hurt a lot (I checked), but she had to go round with her tongue stuck out showing off the message on the clip. I told her she would wear it for the rest of the day, but inside half an hour she was weeping for mercy and promising (indistinctly :)) to be good as gold forever.

And from then on she knew that the "Lie Clip" was in my toybox waiting.

13'sbadkitty
01-28-2010, 07:19 PM
i am back on and would like to clarify a few things that got lost in how i wrote what i wrote. Master and i are in a 24/7 r/l thing since October. W/we have been having sessions together for about a year and half before that but for a variety of reasons W/we are moving into a TPE thing. i am new at this in that He is the only person i have been with that isn't vanilla. i had masturbated and been punished once before so i knew it was wrong when i did it, but as for the lie part of this there is more to it. i take a sleep medication and He asked me when i was incoherant. He can verify this for me. it isn't to say that i haven't been punished for it, i was. i lied because i couldn't at the time cope with having to talk or be able to withstand punishment. i confessed the next day as i knew i was wrong.

there was a list of punishments but the one that did me in was this...i had to give Him my collar, my slave anklet and wasn't allowed to address Him as anything other than vanilla stuff. i wasn't allowed to kneel even. no submission at all. i had to act like any live in vanilla girlfriend would. i begged Him to give me back my collar as i was devastated. Anything else (as my punishment ended yesterday) was happily endured as i understand what i was careless with to begin with. i very much appreciate everyones feed back and though i feel a slow learner most of the time, this is a lesson i won't forget. it made me realize that i have some character flaws that need to be addressed if W/we are to have this type of relationship. (dishonesty is not a normal flaw for me) i need to learn to communicate better, way better. i need to also listen even if i don't understand why. He does explain, but i don't have to get it in order to submit. Above all i want to learn and please Him. i was a single parent for years and the ultimate authority in my home and life until Him. i am a happier, safer much more content woman since W/we entered into this relationship and especially since W/we went this direction. W/we are both learning how to navigate this type of relationship in real practice. Especially since W/we have kids and W/we are not alone nearly enough. if anyone can offer suggestions on how to navigate this i would love it. thanks

leah06
01-31-2010, 07:34 PM
Probably a little late here, but in this thread and another I'm seeing a real difference of opinion regarding sexual control of a sub. I won't pretend to be neutral about it either. But what I'd like to say is, what's important in a relationship is what the partners agree is important, and what's trivial is what the partners agree is trivial. If your relationship is such that "touching master's pussy" isn't a big deal, then it isn't a big deal and no one should tell you otherwise. But if you're in a relationship where that really is his property, and it's off-limits to the sub to use it without his permission, then if she disobeys that really is a big deal and I'm not sure it's helpful for others to say differently. In my relationship, for example, we don't use a lot of protocol. But if another sub posted because she had breached a protocol that was important in her relationship, I wouldn't just tell her not to worry because protocol is trivial. In her relationship, it's not trivial.

Dragonmaster138
01-31-2010, 09:34 PM
I appreciate all of the feed back. I punished My pet as I saw fit, she has learned her lesson and has promised to be a better pet, which she has. she knew what she did was wrong and the punishment was strict and sever, but she learned and I don't think it will ever happen again.

anything1234
03-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Not sure if you're interested, but my punishment for this type of infraction is a minimum of 30 mins with a buttplug in covered in lots of tabasco (hot pepper) sauce.

13'sbadkitty
03-11-2010, 06:30 PM
yikes!

Secret_Salope
03-11-2010, 10:37 PM
My sentiments exactly. lol