PDA

View Full Version : Update on Status

H Dean
01-23-2010, 03:47 PM
For everyone who is still around: I want you all to know I intend on getting back here when things get right in my world. Two jobs and barely time to sleep are making for tough times on my end. I do find a bit of time to write a few paragraphs here and there but not much else. I promise, when things clear, I will return to aid and abet all who want my help.

Best to all
Dean

H Dean
03-18-2010, 11:00 PM
If anyone is still around, I have a bit of free time these days with a shoulder injury that keeps me from one of my jobs.

E-Mail me at hdean_667 at yahoo.com and I will have a look at what you have and maybe offer up an assignment or two if you are in need.

H Dean
04-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Well, I had surgery on my shoulder and have been unable to sit at my puter. Go figure - I get the free time to do shit here and I can barely use my right hand.

Venom
04-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Get well soon! And use the chance to train your left hand -- so later you'll be able to flog two trainees simultaneously ... ;)

H Dean
05-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks. Things are getting better. Still hurts but not too terribly. They gave me a ball to squeeze so my hand doesn't go to sleep. Told 'em I got my own balls but they insisted.